Author Topic: Absurd story of the week.  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Absurd story of the week.
« on: August 05, 2007, 03:56:25 AM »
Marilyn Manson Sued By Former Band Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070805/ap_en_mu/people_marilyn_manson;_ylt=Am_T3jmpXK1OU8e4NapEFHTLOrgF

Yeah, I know this is not really relevant to JTF--I just thought it would be good for a chuckle or two after a day and week of nothing but tragic and depressing news developments throughout the world--you know, comic relief. I always knew Brian Warner (Marilyn Manson's birthname) was quite a loon (for instance, he is a faggot, he performed sexual favors on Nine Inch Nails singer Trent Reznor to get a record deal with him), but the Nazi obsession I was not aware of (ysvz). Oh well.  ::) ;D :laugh:

Quote from: Yahoo News
Ex-Bandmate Sues Marilyn Manson

Sat Aug 4, 9:15 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - Marilyn Manson's former keyboardist has sued the shock rocker, claiming he kept millions of dollars meant to be shared and bought items including a handbag owned by Hitler's girlfriend and a skeleton in a wheelchair.

Stephen Bier — whose stage name was Madonna Wayne Gacy — says he, Manson and other band members signed a partnership agreement in 1993 to share profits.

The suit, filed Thursday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claims Manson and others deceived Bier into thinking the band wasn't making much money.

Bier says he began to think differently several years ago when Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, went on a spending binge. He claims Manson owes him at least $20 million in shared profits.

From 2004 to 2006, the suit claims, Manson used band money to buy a $2 million home, collect Nazi paraphernalia and to give his fiancee at the time a handbag once owned by Eva Braun.

Manson also bought "African masks made of human skin, the full skeleton of a 4-year-old Chinese girl, and the full skeleton of a 17th-century male in a wheelchair," the suit claims.

In addition, the suit claims Manson spent band money on personal drug treatment, a low-budget movie production, a Los Angeles gallery to display his artwork and about $450,000 for an engagement ring and his wedding to burlesque performer Dita Von Teese. She has since filed for divorce.

Bier contends that Manson and the band's lawyer and business managers cut off his salary payments and band credit card access and refused to pay his medical bills for work-related problems.

Manson's agent did not immediately return a call Saturday. But in an interview Thursday with MTV News, Manson denied the allegations and said he would fight them.

"The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous," the singer said. "And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."

newman

Re: Absurd story of the week.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 04:06:34 AM »
Another great role model for the kids!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 04:08:39 AM »
I wonder how much band money he spent on private sex sessions with Mahmoud Abbas and Gayhud Holemert.  :laugh: ;D

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 04:12:48 AM »
I wonder how much band money he spent on private sex sessions with Mahmoud Abbas and Gayhud Holemert.  :laugh: ;D

It's always the same. Throw one lot of moral guidelines out the door and the rest will surely follow.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 04:21:44 AM »
If you ask me, this Manson "fellow" doesn't deserve to have any place on G-d's green earth.  He is a piece of sub-human scum who profits from debasing and defiling youth and should be executed for it.  When piles of dreck such as he waste so much money on filthy and disgusting pursuits such as acquiring the bones of people, it makes me feel sick that they are allowed to pursue such things. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 04:22:42 AM »
Eh, he still doesn't bother me as much as Kadima and company or the rabbis who are their sycophants.

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 04:24:38 AM »
If you ask me, this Manson "fellow" doesn't deserve to have any place on G-d's green earth.  He is a piece of sub-human scum who profits from debasing and defiling youth and should be executed for it.  When piles of dreck such as he waste so much money on filthy and disgusting pursuits such as acquiring the bones of people, it makes me feel sick that they are allowed to pursue such things. 

There are stiffs out there working their butts off to feed a family and these clowns get millions for encouraging drug use. Great priorities we have here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 04:26:46 AM »
Good point. You have to blame their dope-addicted worshippers though for that one.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 09:57:46 AM »
Re:  "Marilyn"

He's just some "trailer-trash" from Gainesville Florida who's made (and blown [pun intended]) a lot of money selling shock appeal to the gullible.

His career is finished.

Probably end up right back where he started; in Gainesville, Florida, in a trailer park right in the middle of a swamp; broke, busted, and disgusted...going around to hole-in-the-wall rock clubs every night wearing black lipstick, and wondering why it is that everyone doesn't recognize him as "Marilyn Manson" instead of thinking he's just another queer wearing black clothes and lipstick.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 03:05:22 PM »
Massuh, I could not agree more!

He only does these things to get a reaction, in fact he is a very shrewd businessman... he makes a lot of money from this shock act.

The thing that sickens me most about him is the fact that he used to bring live dogs on stage and just pull them apart and throw their remains into the crowd...  >:(