Author Topic: Eyes wide shut (1999)  (Read 1363 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Eyes wide shut (1999)
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:51:02 PM »
Opinions on this film?

This is one of the most controversial movies ever made by Stanley Kubrick shortly after his death for depicting the illuminati's rituals.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Eyes wide shut (1999)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 11:09:21 PM »
It was spooky.  That wife was also a piece of work. 

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 07:12:58 PM »
Yeah her acting was top notch. But Tom cruise was just okay. Never was a fan of him. The point of this topic is that this evil stuff exist in this founded Christian government. The director was targeted by the illuminati/satanists after releasing this film because it revealed too much secrets of their secret society.

Look up the "Bohemian grove" and "skull and bones secret society 322". The Bush family tree are not Christian in any shape or form.
This stuff is serious. Fxxk this deceiving gov't.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 07:36:37 PM »
So that orgy scene was an illuminati ritual?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 07:57:49 PM »
Yes! And George Washington and his high ranking officers were all satanic illumanati. And Jews were the ones that brought the Illuminati to America. ..

Here's a good website. ..
http://www.surrenderingislam.com/
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 08:05:16 PM »
The movie had nothing to do with so-called 'Illuminati' according to the script and story of the movie...

It was never clear what the ritual orgy was, but it was not central to the plot. The plot more involved the concepts of Fidelity and Infidelity.

It seems this conspiracy is one of those promoted by David Ickes...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 08:21:17 PM »
You must know one fact. Secret societies exist in the government. Bush Sr and his son admitted it on national tv.

Here's their man-made commandments they want to achieve
http://www.nwotoday.com/the-new-world-orders-history/the-new-age-occult-and-secret-societies/ten-commandments-of-the-new-age

Look at their first commandment. They want to leave 500 million people alive in this world by creating more wars and diseases.

Your Kosher food you consume everyday is contaminated with Gmo's. Gmo is one of the leading cause of cancer in American society today. This chemical is banned outside the US.

Also the federal reserve operates on this economy.
Still not convinced? Why was JFK and his brother RFk killed?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 08:42:49 PM »
You must know one fact. Secret societies exist in the government. Bush Sr and his son admitted it on national tv.

Here's their man-made commandments they want to achieve
http://www.nwotoday.com/the-new-world-orders-history/the-new-age-occult-and-secret-societies/ten-commandments-of-the-new-age

Look at their first commandment. They want to leave 500 million people alive in this world by creating more wars and diseases.

Your Kosher food you consume everyday is contaminated with Gmo's. Gmo is one of the leading cause of cancer in American society today. This chemical is banned outside the US.

Also the federal reserve operates on this economy.
Still not convinced? Why was JFK and his brother RFk killed?

Yes, the Skull and Bones society and Bohemian grove are well known... But secret societies do not necessarily engage in all the things they are alleged to...

Please tell me you are not one who believes every so-called 'conspiracy' that the Alex Jones and David Ickes crew propagate...

I do not believe that all kosher food is contaminated with gmo... Where do you learn this stuff?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 08:46:33 PM »
There are many non-gmo kosher products available...

http://www.ok.org/quickosher

http://www.star-k.org/cons-new-bignews.htm

STAR-K Kosher Certification Conducts First-Ever
Non-GMO Organic Kosher Audit
by Margie Pensak

STAR-K Kosher Certification, Inc. made history, last month, when its Director of Development Steve Sichel, conducted the first non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) organic kosher inspection - allowing for triple certification for the ordinarily individually conducted, time-consuming inspections within a normal working day. The comprehensive audit was performed for the Hain-Celestial Group's WestSoy product line, in Boulder, Colorado.

STAR-K Certification's joint kosher and organic auditing program with Quality Assurance International (QAI) became effective January 1, 2009. QAI, in partnership with STAR-K, provides a joint kosher and organic auditing program. Through rabbinical supervision (and by cross-trained Organic inspectors), products can be certified to both kosher certification requirements and to the USDA National Organic Program standards for organic certification.

The joint program offers several advantages to the growing numbers of companies worldwide that opt for both organic and kosher certification, including streamlining the auditing process and reducing overall certification costs. To accomplish these goals, a number of STAR-K kosher inspectors are trained organic inspectors, allowing the internationally recognized agency to complete both audits concurrently. Although many dual Kosher -organic inspections have taken place since 2009, the Hain-Celestial Group's recent inspection provided the first non-GMO-organic-kosher certification..

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 08:54:34 PM »
I don't follow any theorist. I independently do my own research.

I'd be skeptical about walking to any restaurant. They'd have to prove the source of the food. In Israel, there was one restaurant that was labeled Kosher and yet they served pork meat, the owner was forced to close down. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 09:00:47 PM »
I don't follow any theorist. I independently do my own research.

I'd be skeptical about walking to any restaurant. They'd have to prove the source of the food. In Israel, there was one restaurant that was labeled Kosher and yet they served pork meat, the owner was forced to close down.

Kosher restaurants require Maschgiach supervision to make sure everything which is used in the food, and the preparation, is Kosher. A person can ask to see the Kashrut certificate, and if they are satisfied as to the agency which supervised, it is Kosher....

One of my dear Rabbi's works part time as a Kosher supervisor for milk products..

http://www.ok.org/companies/what-is-kosher

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 09:25:40 PM »
Kosher restaurants require Maschgiach supervision to make sure everything which is used in the food, and the preparation, is Kosher. A person can ask to see the Kashrut certificate, and if they are satisfied as to the agency which supervised, it is Kosher....

One of my dear Rabbi's works part time as a Kosher supervisor for milk products..

http://www.ok.org/companies/what-is-kosher

True Muman, I agree.

It is estimated more than 90% of the crops today are gmo'd. This means many Americans this generation will decease rapidly early in their lifetime than ever before. The USDA approves this poison intentionally.

One example, organic can mean anything now. A food without pesticides, or USDA certified without the consent of the Non-Gmo organization, or USDA approved with a Non-Gmo verification seal check marked.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 09:30:57 PM »
People are aware of the problems with gmo and there is a movement to make sure that ingredients used in products do not contain gmo'ed foods.

Do I think that there is a conspiracy to kill off the population? At this time I am sceptical.

I know that scientists in my lifetime have made a lot of mistakes. One reason I don't trust scientists just because they have degrees or honors. I work in the field of computer science which is a real science, it is not a lot of theory, thus programming a computer is mostly creating and debugging.

Every time the scientists try to change things for the good, they often set things back worse than it would be.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 09:45:22 PM »
We are talking 90% here. NINETY. This is a major epidemic crisis. A method to kill off citizens blindly.
Ask yourself, why is it many of our resources here don't get exported to other countries?

Here is what people are consuming daily at Subways
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1901980_724245627610151_1374284124_n.jpg

You see that ingredient highlighted in red? That is a rubber material to make floor mats and other stuff.
Is it obvious the FDA and gov't wants to murder citizens in this country?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 10:12:02 PM »
Info on the ten most dangerous cancers in the US.
http://www.naturalnews.com/039970_cancer_junk_food_carcinogens.html

Why is it children today enter puberty early? Girls having abnormal sized breasts at 13?
Could it be the chemicals in the food they're consuming?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 10:20:17 PM »

Why is it children today enter puberty early? Girls having abnormal sized breasts at 13?
Don't forget good old inactivity and obesity, which increases circulating hormones.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 10:40:31 PM »

Yes, I agree this is true! But it was not the founder's of our country that did this... And if any of this is true it was not "the secret society" that gets all the blame. It would be from people like Karl Marks, Soros, ect.

Are GMOs bad? Yes, along with hormones, and antibiotics. 

Did they do it to kill us? I doubt it... they did it to make plants and animals grow better,  and to make more money. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.