Author Topic: Question for all the gentiles.  (Read 5500 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Question for all the gentiles.
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 11:20:57 PM »
Cyrizian, are your parents now also Christians? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 11:56:56 PM »
My scriptures, my parents, my faith and what I feel in my heart.  The Jews and the Christians are my brothers and sisters and proudly so.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 12:02:21 AM »
And I firmly believe that the Jews and Christians not only should come togethre but, CAN come together in a unity.  A true Chrisitan is 200 percent pro Israel.  A true Christian doesn't turn his back on the Jews.  A true Christians knows what it means "I will bless them that bless the and curse them that curse the".
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 12:05:27 AM »
And I firmly believe that the Jews and Christians not only should come togethre but, CAN come together in a unity.  A true Chrisitan is 200 percent pro Israel.  A true Christian doesn't turn his back on the Jews.  A true Christians knows what it means "I will bless them that bless the and curse them that curse the".

You're 100% right, MW

I just wish 75% of christians knew that.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2007, 12:10:24 AM »
Lisa,

Yes they are, praise to G-d! When my parents came over they read a bible for the very first time - in their own language! They were astounded! In Iran you are told that the Koran MUST be read in arabic! They were genuinely touched when they read about the storys of the Jews in Iran in the books of Esther and Daniel and they were brought to tears when they read this little gem:

"I will bring upon Elam (the ancient name of Iran) the four winds from the four ends of heaven, and will scatter them to all these winds; and there will be no nation to which the outcasts of Elam will not go. So I will shatter Elam before their enemies and before those who seek their lives; And I will bring calamity upon them, even My fierce anger, declares the LORD, and I will send out the sword after them until I have consumed them. Then I will set My throne in Elam And destroy its king and princes,' Declares the LORD 'But it will come about in the last days That I will restore the fortunes of Elam,'" Declares the LORD" Jerimiah 49:36-39

They saw that there was still hope and they knew that any book that brings about that kind of reaction, must be from G-d. They saw the opulence and wealth of America and Israel and they knew that they (my parents) were on the wrong side. The rest is history...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 02:06:53 AM »
Great question, thanks for bringing it up.  Arabs smell and Jews are clean..........  Seriously, I have considered myself on the right wing side of politics for years now.  Part of that is seeing real good over real evil.  Israel had and has a kickass military, when they choose to use it.  I never thought about the fact that "P alestians" were fake, but I knew deep down they were wastes of space. 

Military hardware and a cool flag made of blue, my favorite color, also played a part. ;)  I wish I could say I became pro-Israel for religious reasons, but it was because they stood up to the A-rabs.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 02:10:24 AM »
Great question, thanks for bringing it up.  Arabs smell and Jews are clean..........  Seriously, I have considered myself on the right wing side of politics for years now.  Part of that is seeing real good over real evil.  Israel had and has a kickass military, when they choose to use it.  I never thought about the fact that "P alestians" were fake, but I knew deep down they were wastes of space. 

Military hardware and a cool flag made of blue, my favorite color, also played a part. ;)  I wish I could say I became pro-Israel for religious reasons, but it was because they stood up to the A-rabs.

As good a reason as any, GG. :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »

You're 100% right, MW

I just wish 75% of christians knew that.

But those are not real Christians, the 75% are part of the leftist sickness that has plagued many.  Evil people are evil all the way and they actually deform what Christianity means.