Author Topic: Temple Mount Awareness Day Presentation to start in 5 minutes  (Read 690 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am in the chat room with Rabbi Richman at the moment..

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/179055#.UzhdrHWx22i
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Temple Mount Awareness Day Presentation to start in 5 minutes
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 04:11:10 PM »
The segment with MK Moshe Fieglin is on now..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 04:57:12 PM »
Im looking at it now. Are you sure its "live". Doesn't seem it is because it isn't day time now.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 05:41:30 PM »
Im looking at it now. Are you sure its "live". Doesn't seem it is because it isn't day time now.

Parts of it were live, parts pre-recorded. But the broadcast is live... It is something like 1:40 in the morning in Israel now, and yet Rabbi Richman is still in the chat room...

I have been chatting in the room for the entire broadcast... Some very good people in there now.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 06:23:02 PM »
I saw your name on the chat box :) 

Amen V'Amen... Good night everyone, may we all meet in Jerusalem.. 2 minutes ago Follow
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 06:33:23 PM »
I saw your name on the chat box :)

Yes, I was quite vocal in the chat room. And I really love Rabbi Richman, he was so kind to me...

Six people (mostly women) are 'following me' on livestream now...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 07:05:37 PM »
Great presentation. I was impressed with Moshe Feglin's words, but not really his delivery. For such a fight, it should be shouted from the rooftops. I can't see him electrifying crowds if he talks that way, but G-d willing he is able to, for all of our sakes, anyways.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge