Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 917 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 31, 2014, 07:24:31 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:04:08 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Voter fraud already underway in California
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 07:45:13 PM »
Bunch of bandits!

In Ireland we get slips sent to our houses and you have to bring that & a passport or other ID's and the voting employees must mark your name and address off their list so you can't come back & vote again.

Is that not the case in the US?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 08:25:07 PM »
It makes no difference what you are registered for in California...

I am still registered Democrat, yet I have voted republican in the last three elections...

This is not 'voter fraud' by any stretch of the imagination.

I actually prefer to be registered as a democrat..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »
Dan,

There is a difference between a ballot and a registration card.

It doesn't matter what you are registered as in CA, when you go into the voting booth you can vote for who you want regardless of your registration.

I don't see this as a big deal, a pre-marked registration... If it was a ballot it would be another story.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 08:49:24 PM »
You don't see a pre-marked registration as a big deal?  I guess that figures if you are registered Democrat.  You would probably still be one if not for 9/11.

Yes, but I also don't care about what I am registered as....

In todays world of paranoia about agencies looking out for 'rightwing' nuts I think it is a level of protection if the 'powers that be' think I am still a democrat.

As long as my votes are counted, that is what I care about..

To me voter fraud is when people vote multiple times (And I know this is possible because at one time I had 3 different identities which could vote... ie. M Amen, M Umar, M Uman)... But this sucked because I would get three calls per year for jury duty.... I had them clear up my identity so I now only have one name which can vote..