Author Topic: A good reason not to support Netanyoyo  (Read 2476 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
A good reason not to support Netanyoyo
« on: August 05, 2007, 08:12:19 AM »
He's being endorsed by a left wing labor party member

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3433693,00.html

Former Labor minister endorses Netanyahu

Ora Namir says she will not vote for Likud but will be happy if Netanyahu wins next elections. 'He will be an excellent prime minister and will lead to an agreement with the Palestinians,' she adds

Nehama Duek Published:  08.05.07, 09:03 / Israel News 

"I would be very happy to see Benjamin Netanyahu win the elections and become our next prime minister," Former Labor Party minister, Ora Namir, said Saturday.

Namir, 77, told Yedioth Ahronoth, "I believe Netanyahu will be an excellent prime minister. I have been following him in the past few years and I believe that he has learned a lot from his mistakes.

Netanyahu:

'Barak is reckless, an amateur' / Attila Somfalvi 

Likud leader slams defense minister for 2000 Lebanon withdrawal, which he says was 'irresponsible escape' 
Full story

"In addition, he did an excellent job as finance minister, and therefore I consider him the most suitable person to be the next prime minister," she added.

Namir, who worked for former Labor Chairman Amir Peretz in the 2006 Knesset elections and supported Knesset Member Ophir Pines-Paz in the recent Labor primaries, had been considered for years a senior member in the "Rabin camp."

When Yitzhak Rabin was elected prime minister in 1992, he appointed her minister for environmental protection. She later also served as labor and social affairs minister.

After Rabin was assassinated, fearing that she would lose her position as the Labor Party's leading woman, she asked to be appointed as Israel's ambassador to China.

Namir was very successful in her job, and as a token of appreciation she was named by the Chinese a distinguished citizen of the city of Beijing and was invited to attend the opening ceremony of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.

After she returned from China, Namir stood by Peretz and assisted him in his election campaign for the Labor Party leadership. However, she later said she was disappointed by him and moved her support to Pines-Paz.

Namir said Saturday that although she would like to see Netanyahu become prime minister, she did not plan to vote for the Likud party. The veteran politician said that she believed Netanyahu would continue the diplomatic process and reach an agreement with the Palestinians, should he be elected.

Advertisement   

"I saw the change that Yitzhak Rabin went through when he was appointed prime minister," she said. "As a person who opposed any talks with the Palestinians, Rabin went to Oslo. Sharon also went a long way toward peace. I believe Netanyahu will lead to an agreement, because when one sits on the prime minister's chair, one thinks differently."

Senior aides to Labor Chairman and Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Saturday evening that they did not know why Namir decided to move her support from Barak to his rival Netanyahu. It should be noted that after Ophir Pines-Paz quit the Labor race, Namir supported Barak for party chairman.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A good reason not to support Netanyoyo
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 08:22:18 AM »
Is Feiglin any better than Netanyahu?  Despite being in the Likud party, I think Yacov put him in the Right Wing Jewish Activist Biographies section. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 08:39:08 AM »
Better then yoyo i'm really getting sick and tired of Israeli traitors they really need to be neutralized  one way or another.They are hell bent on destroying Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 08:40:12 AM »
"...These people really have to look in the mirror and ask if they are prepared to have Jewish blood on their hands..."

So long as Jews living in Israel continue to "grasp at straws", build walls, and choose every possible "saviour" other than their own Ha'Shem & Torah, the answer, sadly, is YES!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 11:07:58 AM »
"...These people really have to look in the mirror and ask if they are prepared to have Jewish blood on their hands..."

So long as Jews living in Israel continue to "grasp at straws", build walls, and choose every possible "saviour" other than their own Ha'Shem & Torah, the answer, sadly, is YES!
As my rabbi says, "I don't trust in any government or Prime Minister. I trust in HaQadosh Barechu."

Better then yoyo i'm really getting sick and tired of Israeli traitors they really need to be neutralized  one way or another.They are hell bent on destroying Israel
But American Jews are no worse. Jews have this symptom of thinking they know what's best for everyone that the whole world thinks is repulsive, like blacks and Arabs. The Rabbis were right; Jews are so darned merciful.
Yes that's true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 05:02:12 PM »
Penis Netanyahoo threw Chaim out of Israel, made that awful kangaroo trial against Jewish artist Tatiana Susskind, and surrendered chunks of Holy Israel over to the PLO at the Wye Agreement with Bill Cliton (yimach schmo vezichro).

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »
I forgot about that :-[

Shot at 2010-01-03