Author Topic: Arab Media Exposed  (Read 1496 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arab Media Exposed
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:33:59 AM »
Some of the latest stories from the miserable east...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Arab Media Exposed
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 01:36:21 AM »

Irans leader denies the Holocaust:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 01:38:17 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 02:39:48 AM »
All muslims who want to die for Allah should be rounded up and summarily killed. They are human waste, and they deserve the death penalty for just believing the falsehood they believe. Being a danger to the human race is a crime, and the punishment should be death. They do not fear death, they yearn for it, and they should be delivered a painful and slow death so that their 'martyrdom' is really fulfilling.

I do not enjoy hating these people. But I am proud of my heritage, I am proud of my nation, and I will fight with my entire being against monsters like those shown in this video. These so-called leaders of a deranged and evil people, who point the finger at the Jewish people when they are walking examples of human waste. Shame on them and their families for bringing up such a wicked people.

All who believe with complete faith the word of Mohamud are wicked, and they deserve death.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 02:44:29 AM »
All muslims who want to die for Allah should be rounded up and summarily killed. They are human waste, and they deserve the death penalty for just believing the falsehood they believe. Being a danger to the human race is a crime, and the punishment should be death. They do not fear death, they yearn for it, and they should be delivered a painful and slow death so that their 'martyrdom' is really fulfilling.

I do not enjoy hating these people. But I am proud of my heritage, I am proud of my nation, and I will fight with my entire being against monsters like those shown in this video. These so-called leaders of a deranged and evil people, who point the finger at the Jewish people when they are walking examples of human waste. Shame on them and their families for bringing up such a wicked people.

All who believe with complete faith the word of Mohamud are wicked, and they deserve death.

This has stopped affecting me. It takes a very unreasonable person to feel offended, or hate when a dangerous dog barks at him. You should simply treat him like what he is, and be prepared to put him down. The enemy are those that dress the dog in a suit, and blame innocent victims when it bites, or attack those that fight it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 02:52:09 AM »
This has stopped affecting me. It takes a very unreasonable person to feel offended, or hate when a dangerous dog barks at him. You should simply treat him like what he is, and be prepared to put him down. The enemy are those that dress the dog in a suit, and blame innocent victims when it bites, or attack those that fight it.

The enemy is the one who has amassed great weaponry aimed at your population centers. The enemy is the people who launch missiles at communities. The enemy plainly says that he wants to kill you. History shows this, as we can see with Hitler who wrote his 'Mein Kampf' which laid out his plan to destroy the Jewish people. Nobody took him serious at that time, calling him an extremist.

You have a point that there are other enemies. But we must condemn these animals, and be prepared for the battle. They rally thousands of thick-skulled arabs into a frenzy, and they will find a way to carry out their blood thirst for Jews...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 02:53:39 AM »
The enemy is the one who has amassed great weaponry aimed at your population centers. The enemy is the people who launch missiles at communities. The enemy plainly says that he wants to kill you. History shows this, as we can see with Hitler who wrote his 'Mein Kampf' which laid out his plan to destroy the Jewish people. Nobody took him serious at that time, calling him an extremist.

You have a point that there are other enemies. But we must condemn these animals, and be prepared for the battle. They rally thousands of thick-skulled arabs into a frenzy, and they will find a way to carry out their blood thirst for Jews...

They don't scare me. We can wipe them out in half an hour if we're tired. I'm afraid of the traitors who allow them to exist. The only threat I see is them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 02:56:43 AM »
They don't scare me. We can wipe them out in half an hour if we're tired. I'm afraid of the traitors who allow them to exist. The only threat I see is them.

Indeed they are dangerous, and I never suggested that they 'scared me'...

I am inflamed with anger when I see the lies and slanders they speak. It is by exposing this that I hope leaders will arise who will speak and act against this kind of incitement.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 04:47:22 AM »
Indeed they are dangerous, and I never suggested that they 'scared me'...

I am inflamed with anger when I see the lies and slanders they speak. It is by exposing this that I hope leaders will arise who will speak and act against this kind of incitement.

Scorpions in Africa are dangerous, and I never said they scared me, I'm just saying from where you sit those scorpions are no threat, and you can nuke a scorpion from there or walk up to one with a shotgun and they aren't any danger. The problem is when someone puts it on your neck and starts screaming next to it about how bad you are for making him so dangerous (they are usually humanists, after all).

Exposing it is great and important work, because lots of ignorant people will see the truth. I highly doubt that people who get into the knesset don't know what mudrats are saying and want to do to Jews. They just either (rarely) are ignorant about the religion and think we can live with most of them, or they know everything and are outright bribed traitors. Not necessarily with money either, it's status that politicians are likely after, but they're not cowardly when it comes to telling Jews to leave their homes or when it's tax day, so they're not actually cowards and 99.99999999% chance they're not ignorant, they just are committing for their own benefit at the cost of Jews, and so there needs to be an educated populace that won't vote for them.

The problem is that many Israelis have seen what mudrats do. They just blame themselves, and say they have no right to live, because it's the invader's land according to the invaders, so we have to make peace, or are genuinely afraid of what Esavite nazis think. Many Israelis would want Kach, but the universities upchuck out the insane ones that come to run most things, and many Haredi are comfortable with an anti-Torah state, so long as they can get money and hide. It's great to get a skill in higher education and study Torah, but there is a message I'm missing that the elite in both predominately don't help Israel.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 06:21:19 AM »
I prefer sand apes un-exposed .
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774