Author Topic: Gday all  (Read 5852 times)

Kiwi

Gday all
« on: August 05, 2007, 08:17:02 AM »
I am Kiwi from PAA thought I would drop in and say gday since some of you seem interested in forum bashing, I thought you might like to have a go a someone that can defend themselves.

Just want to say I belong to many types of forums most military based, Some are Israel based as well.

Its a dispointment to see that past history has not taught some people tolerance.

You are judging people via their tone of skin and beliefs they hold, the same reasons why some are screaming the jews are victims.

I have dealt with many that pasted through the gates of hell that read "Work Liberates" and to clearly see wannabes following in their foots steps its a disgrace.( for people on this forum who have no Idea what I am refering too then you know little of Jewish history)

Anyway no doubt you will ban me before even knowing me.

But thats up to you.

Internet warrors do nothing for the people fighting for thier rights and beliefs. And helping the IDF fight against the Mullah rule that is hell bent on taking over this world.

Whites fighting Jews, Jews fighting whites while you do this the Arab Mullahs kill us all.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Gday all
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 03:05:43 PM »
We will not ban you for disagreeing with us. Welcome.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 03:14:24 PM »

::)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »

::)

I second that.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 06:52:39 PM »
"White fighting Jews ?"

Last I looked I was a White Male that lives in South Mississippi. I hunt, fish, have a dog. Call me the "Next generation" of a redneck. I don't "Fight" with the Jewish people, sometimes I just highly disagree with things said or texted. 98 percent of the time I agree with every thing posted in this forum.

Too any Størm Frønt nitwit that comes  across this, feel free to  GET OVER IT.

Welcome aboard Kiwi.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 07:00:48 PM »
"White fighting Jews ?"

Last I looked I was a White Male that lives in South Mississippi. I hunt, fish, have a dog. Call me the "Next generation" of a redneck. I don't "Fight" with the Jewish people, sometimes I just highly disagree with things said or texted. 98 percent of the time I agree with every thing posted in this forum.

Too any Størm Frønt nitwit that comes  across this, feel free to  GET OVER IT.

Welcome aboard Kiwi.

I can vouch for that. Mosquewatch has to move his transmission before his wife can take a bath.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »
Just becuase every time I mow my lawn and find another truck is not a reason too bash me.....

Just becuase the steps to the doublewide trailer fell and killed 8 dogs again no reason too bash me.....

Just because I don't take the marlboro cigarette out of my mouth before telling the highway patroll too kiss my touchas, no reason too bash me......

Just because I goto family reunions looking for dates, no reason too bash me....

NEWMAN YOU ARE THE BEST LOL !!! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !!

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 07:19:28 PM »
Just becuase every time I mow my lawn and find another truck is not a reason too bash me.....

Just becuase the steps to the doublewide trailer fell and killed 8 dogs again no reason too bash me.....

Just because I don't take the marlboro cigarette out of my mouth before telling the highway patroll too kiss my touchas, no reason too bash me......

Just because I goto family reunions looking for dates, no reason too bash me....

NEWMAN YOU ARE THE BEST LOL !!! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !!
Where did you get that pic from my sister's debutants' ball?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »
That was your sister ? Oh man, we may be related !!!!  ;)

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 07:32:07 PM »
That was your sister ? Oh man, we may be related !!!!  ;)
We dang sure got the same dentist, boy!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 07:55:29 PM »
Newman I crown thee, HONORARY REDNECK. As king of all rednecks I've only given this honour to 2 people. With this distinguished post, you will recieve the official palm pilot that us rednecks use. The Redneck Palm Pilot !

ENJOY!

JeFf ;)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 08:01:34 PM »
I think I am damaged from this. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 08:03:14 PM »
Maybe I'm just stupid, but I don;t understand this at all...

Oh yeah, welcome to JTF Kiwi.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 08:08:46 PM »
Sorry guys, just letting off some steam, with humour. I blame JeffGuy ;) ( sarcasm off )

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 08:25:54 PM »

Don't worry ftf, you're not stupid.  I didn't really understand his post either. 

I have bones to pick with one part of his post though:

"You are judging people via their tone of skin and beliefs they hold"

Kiwi, JTF does not judge people based on their skin, we judge people on their actions.  That's the first thing you should know about JTF.

The second thing is that yes, you are right, we do judge people by what beliefs they hold, as any sane person would.  If someone believes that their maniacal religion is going to take over the world and that they need to either convert or kill everyone in the world for Allah, yes we condemn that as well as any other evil ideology. 

Snap out of your kneejerk political correctness and realize that Islam is not a religion that deserves to be respected, it's a religion that is a danger, has been a danger, and will always be a danger to the civilized people of this earth.

All that being said, welcome to the forum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 08:42:01 PM »
newman and mosquewatch thats some routine you got going there your making me split my sides laughing with that redneck banter.

Welcome Kiwi why would you be banned? Stick around awhile I am sure you will love the JTF forum once you see what we are about.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 08:44:01 PM »

Stupid??? Ya right! Ftf, you are a GENIUS... you are far from being stupid. Some of that math stuff makes my head spin.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 08:55:25 PM »

Stupid??? Ya right! Ftf, you are a GENIUS... you are far from being stupid. Some of that math stuff makes my head spin.
ftf has always posted great stuff on the forum its to bad some of his early posts are gone because he always had some of the best and informative posts.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 08:57:21 PM »
Like the islam stuff that should made into a book

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 09:04:44 PM »
Like the islam stuff that should made into a book
Yes exactly! I was always impressed how he would find all that islam stuff to post and then be able to argue against it so well. ftf you aren't going anywhere ;D

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 09:14:11 PM »
FTF if you leave I will take the shehada......... My new name will be "Jeff Foxworthy Mohmmad abdul bomb alot"  FTF as we say in Da' South, " Hush yo' mouth!" ;)

ftf

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »
FTF if you leave I will take the shehada......... My new name will be "Jeff Foxworthy Mohmmad abdul bomb alot"  FTF as we say in Da' South, " Hush yo' mouth!" ;)

Hey, I didn't mention leaving in this topic.

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 06:10:08 AM »
I didn't come here to troll your forum, and There are "No"Israel Arabs I clearly stated my reason for being here.

I am surprised at the welcome, and thank you.

Kiwi, JTF does not judge people based on their skin, we judge people on their actions.  That's the first thing you should know about JTF.

Funny the first post I made here I was attacked, but I was not on others.

Also don't be jumping to a judgement on me also. Yes I am a White Nationalist there are many different kinds of NW. I am not a skin head or a Neo Nazi.

We are not all cut from the same cloth.