Author Topic: N.Korea re-elects Kim Jong Un; 100% of vote  (Read 1054 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: N.Korea re-elects Kim Jong Un; 100% of vote
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 04:13:02 PM »
I wonder if dead people voted for him too, like here in America...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 04:19:40 PM »
I guess the people who voted "no" received free bullets. So, probably dead people could not vote for him.
They voted for obongo instead.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 05:25:51 PM »
Voter turnout was at a 100%, and he received 100% of the votes. Not even one north Korean called in sick... or perhaps anyone who did call up sick ended up dead?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 10:31:07 AM »
Wait, what votes? I thought Nazi Korea is a dictatorship.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 03:31:12 PM »
It reminds me of the 2012 election in the U.S.,  in which Barack Hussein Obama got 100 % of the vote,  with over 19,000 votes in a sizeable part of Philadelphia.   Mitt Romney got 0 voters.  If this isn't the definition of voter fraud,  I don't know what is.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 03:38:17 PM »
Its a complete idol worshipping dictatorship.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 06:02:58 PM »
Wait, what votes? I thought Nazi Korea is a dictatorship.
They call themselves "Democratic People's Republic of Korea". Like any dictatorship they try to pretend that the regime is the will of the people from the ground up so they hold mock elections etc. But in their case this sham is taken to absurd.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 07:16:34 PM »
Does anyone think they will ever get some freedom or are they doomed till who knows when?

Personally I think that Asians in general are very passive and accepting. They aren't the types to make revolutions and rebellions which kinda sucks for them because basically their fate is sealed. Be it in North Korea or in China as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 11:59:35 AM »
Does anyone think they will ever get some freedom or are they doomed till who knows when?

Personally I think that Asians in general are very passive and accepting. They aren't the types to make revolutions and rebellions which kinda sucks for them because basically their fate is sealed. Be it in North Korea or in China as well.

yes sir. all the rebels in the past have been put down.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 09:26:08 PM »
I think the sad part is that we have a "United Nations" but they can't think of a way to deal with the N. Korea problem but have time to pass 20 resolutions on Israel a year.