Author Topic: I am thinking of leaving Israel & going back to America  (Read 1704 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I am thinking of leaving Israel & going back to America
« on: April 09, 2014, 06:10:20 AM »
I am in desperate need of having kupat cholim because of my respiratory problems which are not covered by private insurance in Israel
Back in America I would qualify for both medicare & medicaid & was getting it before I came here.
The interior ministry has been jerking me around for 9 years & net giving me any answers so I am still in limbo.
Why stay if I am not fully covered for my medical conditions?
Why continue to owe thousands to hospitals here?
But going back to America has its problems too because my wife can not speak English & owns a place here.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
Re: I am thinking of leaving Israel & going back to America
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 06:28:44 AM »
Health always comes first. I think you should let more people know about your situation of being denied aliya, but health always comes first.
If you return to the USA, I wonder if it is possible for you and your wife to rent her home her and get a rental there?
House prices will go up here but I believe they will go down in the USA in the longterm.

I am guessing that you have written to Feiglin? Arutz 7, the mainstream newspapers and Israeli press etc.

It's a very difficult situation. 

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 06:36:14 AM »
Health always comes first. I think you should let more people know about your situation of being denied aliya, but health always comes first.
If you return to the USA, I wonder if it is possible for you and your wife to rent her home her and get a rental there?
House prices will go up here but I believe they will go down in the USA in the longterm.

I am guessing that you have written to Feiglin? Arutz 7, the mainstream newspapers and Israeli press etc.

It's a very difficult situation.
Feiglin no but Ben Ari when he was in kneseet & he refused to do anything to help.
Ben Ari is too busy chasing  schvartzers in Tel Aviv to help a Jew.
His Gophers Ben Gvir & Marzel weren't any more helpful.
The problem is how can my wife work in the US when she doesn't speak any English.
We could not afford a place in the US on my disability check alone.
So I am stuck here.
I am so disappointed, Jewish state my tuchis.
How can it be a Jewish state when they welcome Russian Goyim with open arms while Chaim is denied entry into the land & while I am being jerked around for my citizenship?
It is a joke & a sham.
Don't get me wrong I love the land,I love living here,but it must be made into a real Jewish state where Jews are welcome first & foremost or why else bother?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:13:28 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 06:11:44 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear about this chabadkahanist, I assume the ministry of interior is the one reviewing your application? Have you heard of others running into similar issues?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 06:38:28 PM »
Why are you denied citizenship?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 09:18:22 PM »
Could you come to the states for medical treatment but live in Israel?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 10:31:57 PM »
Why are you denied citizenship?
Because of some legal problems my ex wife made me 20 years ago.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 10:34:39 PM »
Could you come to the states for medical treatment but live in Israel?
I have no place to live in the US.
Also it isn't something that hits me every day but when it hits it hits hard.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 10:35:43 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear about this chabadkahanist, I assume the ministry of interior is the one reviewing your application? Have you heard of others running into similar issues?
Yes the interior ministry & yes there are others.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 03:35:35 AM »
Frankly, if the reason you want to go to America is healthcare, you've made a pretty bad decision.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 04:48:25 AM »
Feiglin no but Ben Ari when he was in kneseet & he refused to do anything to help.
Ben Ari is too busy chasing  schvartzers in Tel Aviv to help a Jew.
His Gophers Ben Gvir & Marzel weren't any more helpful.
The problem is how can my wife work in the US when she doesn't speak any English.
We could not afford a place in the US on my disability check alone.
So I am stuck here.
I am so disappointed, Jewish state my tuchis.
How can it be a Jewish state when they welcome Russian Goyim with open arms while Chaim is denied entry into the land & while I am being jerked around for my citizenship?
It is a joke & a sham.
Don't get me wrong I love the land,I love living here,but it must be made into a real Jewish state where Jews are welcome first & foremost or why else bother?

I feel your pain ChabadKahanist and don't blame you in the least.. I will probably be reamed and insinuate many for saying this, but Israel really seems to becoming "Israelistan"...   Really, I hardly even call the place a Jewish State anymore..  The fact they give more rights and support to the Arabian impostors and Sub-Saharan African and Russian goyim over that of their fellow Jewish man lets me know that we Jews have failed and once again our beloved homeland has been overtaken by heartless , greedy and corrupt leaders who serve goyim masters, Saudi Oil Sheikhs and Euro Union Neo-Nazi dome..

Welcome back to USA my friend.. Just know that we Jews here in USA must stay strong and unite together.. One day we may form a revolution and reclaim our Holy Land Eretz Yisrael..  We must overthrow this corrupt and foul nation called Israelistan ruled by impostors who are not even Jews, in my book.

Sadly, greed, corruption , self-serving tyrants like Olmert, Netanyahu , Livni, Sharon all who sold out to enrich themselves and make a name for themselves.  The Modern State of "Israelistan" is not a nation ruled by Torah or Hashem or even Jewish culture.  In reality, it is run by the very same people who originally tried running the land into the ground.  However, the enemies grew wise and realized that directly invading the country would only make people do teshuva and unite the people and make them stronger in their heritage.  So, instead, they granted the nation peace and infiltrated the nation from within, so that they could corrupt the leaders and people and use diplomacy , sanctions and political ploys as a means to circumvent the defenses of the nation and destroy it from within.  They are succeeding..

Sadly, most Israelis are very liberal and are not even sustaining enough population for a future generation.  The future of Israel will be Ultra Orthodox Jews, but who are living at almost equal numbers with African goyim, Arabians and even Russian/Ukrainian goyim immigrants.   You can bet if war breaks out in Ukraine, there will be hordes of Ukrainians fleeing to Israel, who suddenly realized they had a Jewish ancestor 5000 years ago.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 05:18:38 AM »
Frankly, if the reason you want to go to America is healthcare, you've made a pretty bad decision.
I don't think you should be judging him.   Unless you want to be judged.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 12:45:30 PM »
Chabadkahanist the us is not doing so well either, the healthcare here is awful, just to give you an idea, I've tried to book doctors appointments and everyone's booked up for the next 3 months because of obamacare, the hospitals are committing fraud by overcharging if you have insurance, and lots of misdiagnosing. We used to have the best healthcare, but now it's not the case.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 02:21:57 PM »
Doctors are actually scared of getting caught scamming insurance esp Nazi-like medicare which has 1500 codes and will soon be have 15000 codes for doctors to try to work out. There is talk of a physician shortage (which really is because government policies and taxes keep doctors from wanting to go to underserved rural areas) and we will be seeing a lot more of it. You know Medicare only pays 30-40% of what private insurers pay but they have enough money fo Shaquisha and all her childrens to get Medicare and daycare and free food. This story is eery

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/feds-run-extortion-scam-on-doctors/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 03:00:19 PM »
Bring in two Jews like you and speak out with them, and you'll be doing something good.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 11:32:39 PM »
If my private health care here covered my COPD I wouldn't be thinking of this,but as long as I am not a citizen I can not a plan that totally covers me.
Back in America I was getting Medicare & Medicaid & it totally covered everything.
I have no idea what the situation in the US today because I haven't been there in 9 years.
Maybe if I sewed my foreskin back on,put in some gold teeth & change my name to Arkady Gennady or Boris or claim to be a Ben Anusim & change my name to Juan,Pancho or Carlos or put some black shoe polish on my face & claim to be a lost tribe they would speed up the process?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 11:48:36 PM »
If my private health care here covered my COPD I wouldn't be thinking of this,but as long as I am not a citizen I can not a plan that totally covers me.
Back in America I was getting Medicare & Medicaid & it totally covered everything.
I have no idea what the situation in the US today because I haven't been there in 9 years.
Maybe if I sewed my foreskin back on,put in some gold teeth & change my name to Arkady Gennady or Boris or claim to be a Ben Anusim & change my name to Juan,Pancho or Carlos or put some black shoe polish on my face & claim to be a lost tribe they would speed up the process?

Maybe Pedro. Other than that, they're firstly going to try not to let you in, and medicaid for seniors was gutted for Osamacare, so you're really going back to nothing.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 12:13:28 AM »
Maybe Pedro. Other than that, they're firstly going to try not to let you in, and medicaid for seniors was gutted for Osamacare, so you're really going back to nothing.
I don't know much about Obamacare so I take your word for it

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 12:15:51 AM »

No one else does either.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 12:21:33 AM »

There's old people all over t.v. saying how even their cancer treatments were cut with Osamacare.