Author Topic: JTF VIDEO FOR 08/05 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
JTF VIDEO FOR 08/05 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE
« on: August 05, 2007, 09:11:55 PM »
Let's do these two great videos today.

(Is There Hope For Saving America?)

(Reparations To Blacks For Slavery)

Thanks for doing your part.  :)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: JTF VIDEO FOR 08/05 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 11:36:59 PM »
Just watched both vids. IT IS REFRESHING TO HEAR PEOPLE THAT SPEAK THE TRUTH , WITHOUT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT. Loved both the videos. Simply truth being told.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 12:17:02 AM »
You're right mosquewatch, it is refreshing indeed to hear the truth in the sea of lies that we are bombarded with on a daily basis.  JTF's videos are getting better and better and I have noticed that the views have gone up recently as a result of JTF member efforts as well as the fantastic quality of the videos.

Thanks for your help in promoting these videos to spread the truth.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 12:25:30 AM »
Ze'ev Jabotinsky ,

It's not the muslims that really concern me right now. It's the self hating, ignorant Christians and Jews, that have no clue about what is going too take place. These "useful idiots of islam" will actually help the arab muslim nazis kill us all. I got blasted last night, ( not the first time ) on paltalk for calling the ignorant Christians and Jews, IGNORANT!!! Let me be very clear, I don't like too listen to alot of radio or internet broadcasts, because I find them boring as all get out. I am hooked on Chaims words. The man makes more sense that every member of Congress, for that matter the President as well. JTF is one of the few places where I can here plain truth without the pc crap. People want answers, and JTF is the place too get them.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.