Author Topic: Haredi IDF unit  (Read 3158 times)

newman

Haredi IDF unit
« on: August 05, 2007, 11:52:47 PM »
http://www.nahalharedi.org/index.php

This is a fascinating ultra-orthodox unit of the Idf with it's own website.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Haredi IDF unit
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »
I checked out the site. That's wonderful.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 12:02:58 PM »
It's good to keep these guys in mind before anyone cusses out the whole Charedi community in Israel.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 12:04:51 PM »
It's good to keep these guys in mind before anyone cusses out the whole Charedi community in Israel.

Yeah I agree entirely.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 02:17:50 AM »

Why do some curse out the whole Charedi community?

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 02:31:08 AM »

Lots of Israelis HATE the Charedim. Mostly for not working and not serving in the IDF. The things I've heard many Israelis say about the Charedim would make your hair curl. It's very sad.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 02:47:24 PM »

Lots of Israelis HATE the Charedim. Mostly for not working and not serving in the IDF. The things I've heard many Israelis say about the Charedim would make your hair curl. It's very sad.

If they not work and not serve in IDF; You can't blame Israelis, ortodox nationalists and settlers can be religius and serve (they're best soldiers in IDF); so what stop them? You cannot curse Olmert children and other leftist for draft dogging and defend Haredis. They shoud stop behave like ghetto jews from XIX Galizia or Lituania and start learning practical and martial skils in their yeshivas beside Torah too.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
These soldiers are the best Kind, hard-core and blessed by God
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 06:06:35 PM »
MISSION STATEMENT
• To provide for the unique spiritual needs of Haredi youth, while also enabling them to participate in the defense of Israel.
• To provide these young men with the educational and professional qualifications needed to achieve economic independence.
• To provide the Haredi community with a unique opportunity to share the nation's military burden as well as bridging the social gap between the secular and religious populations in Israel.

This what I'm talking about; Newman; Haredi comunity shoud be helped to leave isolation and fully participate in communal Jewish life; not be spited up on.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 06:09:52 PM »
MISSION STATEMENT
• To provide for the unique spiritual needs of Haredi youth, while also enabling them to participate in the defense of Israel.
• To provide these young men with the educational and professional qualifications needed to achieve economic independence.
• To provide the Haredi community with a unique opportunity to share the nation's military burden as well as bridging the social gap between the secular and religious populations in Israel.

This what I'm talking about; Newman; Haredi comunity shoud be helped to leave isolation and fully participate in communal Jewish life; not be spited up on.

There are many Charedim studying computing and getting high-paying jobs now. It turns out that their decades of Torah study has equiped them with a good skillset for certain programming languages.