Author Topic: Ukraine: Jews forces to register or be deported  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ukraine: Jews forces to register or be deported
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 09:58:26 PM »
Ba'al Kerry pretends to be concerned with Ukranian Anti-Semitism. What about his own Anti-Semitism against Israel and his self-hating father's people?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 10:43:58 PM »
I didn't even realize Kerry was mentioned but I agree he doesn't care about the Jews or Israel.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 11:48:20 PM »
Why on earth do Jews continue to persist living amongst such human vermin like ukranians? These ukranians along with hungarians deserve to be annihilated.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 12:21:37 AM »
Actually it is the Pro-Russian Nationalists in Eastern Ukraine whose incumbent government issued the leaflets under the name of the Russian Nationalist governor.  So, in effect, this Anti-Semitism is being spawned from the Russian side, not the Ukrainian side.  The Jews in this town claimed they never faced Anti-Semitic attacks until the Russian backed rebels took control of the area.

I'm not saying that Russians and Ukrainians don't both hate Jews, but we should get our facts correct.  Many say Putin is working behind the scenes to use Anti-Semitism in his favor in the upheaval that he is fueling in Ukraine.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 10:12:28 AM »
I didn't even realize Kerry was mentioned but I agree he doesn't care about the Jews or Israel.

I didn't read the article but I saw him on the news say he's concerned about Anti-Semitism.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 10:38:12 AM »
When I read this article it instantaneously made me think of the Holocaust.  Where Jews were first identified and then rounded up and sent to the concentration camps.   I think the  Jews should sell off their properties and possessions in the Ukraine, and move to Israel.  I only hope once in Israel, Netanyahu won't sick the Israeli Nazi police on them, confiscate and destroy their homes, and force them out.   Or get murdered in the streets of Israel by one of the hundreds of murdering Arabs set free from prison, by our proud and glorious Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamen Netanyahu.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 01:26:04 PM »
This was fake.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 02:30:24 PM »
This was fake.
Yes Hidden Author, anti-Semitism is a big hoax.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 03:05:25 PM »
This was fake.
This is coming from a Lutheran Nazi.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 04:01:40 PM »
I am not sure I believe this story on face value. There were leaflets handed out, but by who we don't know. 'Masked Men' who claimed to be Ukrainians? I have heard that Russia is trying to use antisemitism against the Ukrainians (who we all know are antisemites anyway, but there has been no 'increase' in antisemitic attacks according to the community).

The who 'antisemitism' thing in this conflict is being used as a political football. It is my advice to Jews in both Russia and Ukraine to BAIL OUT from those countries AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, both hate Jews, and both won't hesitate to provoke haters into killing Jews or stealing Jewish property.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 04:12:21 PM »

You never fail to demonstrate your high intelligence.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117415/relax-ukraine-not-ordering-its-jews-register

It's fake. Use your extreme intellect to do research instead of throwing around stupid attempts to insult me.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 04:14:16 PM »
 I can tell he's an __ __ __ hole.  Just likes to agitate.  That's how he passes his time.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 04:14:27 PM »
Yes Hidden Author, anti-Semitism is a big hoax.

Don't you have a tabloid/TV show/celebrity gossip to blather about? 

I didn't realize anti-semitism is a monolith, and its not possible, ever, to fake it to make someone look bad.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 04:15:18 PM »
I can tell he's an __ __ __ hole.  Just likes to agitate.  That's how he passes his time.

Thanks, I appreciate your intelligent response. I can tell you are just a smart person who knows how to discuss current events.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 04:28:10 PM »
No matter what this news is worrying. If there were 'Armed Masked Men' handing out these antisemitic flyers, they should be hunted down and prosecuted for terrorism. And then they should be shot to death.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 04:30:31 PM »
No matter what this news is worrying. If there were 'Armed Masked Men' handing out these antisemitic flyers, they should be hunted down and prosecuted for terrorism. And then they should be shot to death.

It's just a way to hurt public opinion of one side done probably by the other.  It clearly worked pretty well with people here.  If anyone here can read Russian, I encourage you to read it. It is word for word a copy of a leaflet handed out by the SS in I believe 1941, with the names of places changed only.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 06:00:15 PM »
There were plenty of people who gave out these flyers. What I want to know is who they were.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
I'm still not sure why t_h_j/Hidden Author hasn't been banned.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 06:31:07 PM »
I'm still not sure why t_h_j/Hidden Author hasn't been banned.

Why should I be banned? let's hear your logic and infinite wisdom.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 07:09:52 PM »
I don't think t_h_j is "Hidden Author. 

Hidden Author rarely revealed information about himself.  His only posts were to ask Chaim questions for Ask JTF.  t_h_j has in the past given info on his background. 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 08:18:39 PM »
There were plenty of people who gave out these flyers. What I want to know is who they were.

They were people that wanted to make the separatists look like Nazis.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 11:53:55 AM »
They may be trying to fake a reply to the Protocols of the elders of Zion in a fishy manner.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.