Author Topic: Holocaust Survivor, Theodore Haas. 1990 Interview and Jackie Mason  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
Holocaust Survivor, Theodore Haas. 1990 Interview

Q) What message do you have for ultra-Liberal organizations and individuals who want America disarmed?

A.) Their ignorance is pitiful -- their lives have been too easy. Had they experienced Dachau, they would have a better idea of how precious freedom is. These leftist should leave America. These Sarah Brady types must be educated to under-stand that because we have an armed citizenry, that a dictatorship has not yet happened in America. These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to Liberty than street criminals or foreign spies.

Q.) Some concentration camp survivors are opposed to gun ownership. What message would you like to share with them?

A.) I would like to say, "You cowards; you gun haters, you don’t deserve to live in America. Go live in the Soviet Union, if you love gun control so d--- much." It was the stupidity of these naive fools that aided and abetted Hitler’s goons and thugs. Anti-gun ownership Holocaust survivors insult the memories of all those that needlessly perished for lack of being able to adequately defend themselves.

Vote only for politicians who trust the people to own all types of firearms, and who have a strong pro-Second Amendment voting record. Anti-gun ownership politicians are very dangerous to a free society. Liberty and freedom can only be preserved by an armed citizenry. I see creeping fascism in America, just as in Germany, a drip at a time; a law here, a law there, all supposedly passed to protect the public. Soon you have total enslavement. Too many Americans have forgotten that tyranny often masquerades as doing good. This is the technique the Liberal politicians/Liberal media alliance are using to enslave America.

I feel every Jew should be armed to the teeth, as should every American. I joined JPFO because as a group, we can stand up to the Liberal Jewish gun haters and also to Gestapo minded anti-gun police who want total control of the people. I wish JPFO was in existence years ago. I believe the Jewish involvement in gun control would not be anywhere close to what it is today, but better now than never. Holocaust Survivor, Theodore Haas. 1990 Interview!

"My Position is anybody that is in favor of gun control is a  [censored] idiot" Jackie Mason

I so enjoy to Copy and paste this on every Left wing Jewish web page I can find!

Shuts down their arguments real fast!

Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
Re: Holocaust Survivor, Theodore Haas. 1990 Interview and Jackie Mason
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 01:20:59 PM »
I sure thought their would be at least one reply to what Theodore Haas had to say about Anti gun Jewish politicians! This is a topic we must be relentless to expose in the face of the Bloomberg, Feinstein, Wassermann-Schultz and John Kerry-Heinz fascists in this Blessed Republic!
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:34:48 PM »
Jews need to leave America, period. Even Wasserman and Bloomberg, but G-d forbid they have any power.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »
One of the best organizations for the protection of our right to bear arms is the http://jpfo.org/ sadly they are a minority and most Jews learned all the wrong lessons from the holocaust.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban