Author Topic: Now Black Hebrew Israelites are getting Israeli citizenship  (Read 1292 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Now Black Hebrew Israelites are getting Israeli citizenship
« on: April 23, 2014, 06:36:38 AM »
Is there any any end to this madness that out & out Goyim are given Israeli citizenship while authentic Jews are denied aliyah or outright banned from entry into Israel?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Now Black Hebrew Israelites are getting Israeli citizenship
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 08:04:37 AM »
They be the real Jews. NOT!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »
One of the more odd Black Hebrew Israelite Groups are Yowees.
They had Yud Kay Vav Kay on buses & the Yud Kay Vav Kay Budget Inn & the Yud Kay Vav Kay Motor Lodge in Miami.
I kid you not.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 01:18:27 PM »
Do you have a link to the news article? Most of the black Hebrew Israelites from my understanding live in dimona but are not citizens, they just came on tourist visas and applied for residency, from my understanding, to get citizenship they would have to be naturalized and would not be eligible for aliyah.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 01:22:09 PM »
Some were naturalized & the rest have received residency.
I saw the link on Arutz 7 a year ago

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 01:25:44 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3665976,00.html

I don't understand how they qualified for citizenship, they deny the holocaust, they are racist towards other jews and follow replacement theology, and they are Christian. I understand non jews can have citizenship but it's weird that they were awarded it, sounds like they renounced their american citizenship and made a big stink to get benefits.

I'm wondering if the majority of Israelis know about the racist mentality of the so called black Hebrew Israelites, I've seen some programs where people ask Israelis questions and most seem oblivious to anti semitism in the us or the khazar theory that is spread around in the United States for anti semitic purposes.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 01:52:02 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3665976,00.html

I don't understand how they qualified for citizenship, they deny the holocaust, they are racist towards other jews and follow replacement theology, and they are Christian. I understand non jews can have citizenship but it's weird that they were awarded it, sounds like they renounced their american citizenship and made a big stink to get benefits.

I'm wondering if the majority of Israelis know about the racist mentality of the so called black Hebrew Israelites, I've seen some programs where people ask Israelis questions and most seem oblivious to anti semitism in the us or the khazar theory that is spread around in the United States for anti semitic purposes.
Not other Jews these are NOT Jews at all but wannabes posing as so called "Jews".
They are ghetto negroes from da hood & have no halachic status as Jews not even by Reform or Conservative standards.