Author Topic: Michael Ben Ari shows Livni for the fool she is.  (Read 695 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Michael Ben Ari shows Livni for the fool she is.
« on: April 25, 2014, 09:34:01 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/179918#.U1pjl_ldWTc
What Will Tzipi Livni's Hairdresser Do?'
Ex-MK Ben-Ari calls for sovereignty and a transfer of Arab residents, before Livni 'dresses up' again and puts Israel up for sale once more.
AAFont Size
Ari Yashar
4/25/2014,

Former MK Dr. Michael Ben-Ari on Friday focused on the plight of an unexpected casualty of Israel's decision Thursday to suspend peace talks with the Palestinian Authority (PA) - Chief Israeli Negotiator Tzipi Livni's hairdresser.

"What will Tzipi's hairdresser do?" asked Ben-Ari on Facebook. "The talks have stopped, the trips have stopped, Tzipi doesn't have a reason anymore to dress up and have her hair done."

"Without (Chief PA Negotiator) Saeb Erekat, who will she sell the Jordan Valley to? Without (US Secretary of State) John Kerry, who will she sell Jerusalem to?" Ben-Ari continued.

However, Ben-Ari was of the opinion that the suspension of talks won't last long, arguing that soon they'll find a "wording" to continue "the talks, the hair-do, and the dressing up." Indeed, Livni said Thursday she won't leave the government over the suspension of talks.

"Therefore...if it's finally understood that there's no difference between (PA Chairman) Mahmoud Abbas and (assassinated Hamas leader) Ahmed Yassin, the time has come to arrange a meeting of the two," proposed Ben-Ari.

Yassin was the leader of Hamas until being liquidated by Israel in 2004; he oversaw 425 attacks on Israel in his lifetime. Ben-Ari's comment comes in the wake of Abbas's unity deal with Hamas on Wednesday, which led to the suspension of talks.

"Transfer" out Arab residents now while the iron is hot

Ben-Ari called for "immediately, today, breaking apart the 'defense mechanisms,' declaring Israeli sovereignty on all of Judea and Samaria, and starting a transfer."

The call for a transfer of Arab residents of Judea and Samaria to the 22 Arab countries in the Middle East, in reciprocity for the expulsion of an estimated 850,000 Jews from Arab lands starting in the 1940s, was a key tenet of Ben-Ari's mentor, Rabbi Meir Kahane Hy''d.

Ben-Ari warned that if Israel did not take the actions he suggested, "in a few months Israel will return to the 'operating table,' to dissect itself."

"It's time for a decision! It's time for action! With no fear!" concluded the former MK.

Ben-Ari has remained active out of the Knesset; he announced on Thursday that he plans to face off against a rally of 10,000 held by the Israeli-Arab city of Nazareth on Independence Day, near the Golani Brigade memorial museum, where they intend to protest the "Nakba," Arabic for the "catastrophe" of the founding of Israel.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Michael Ben Ari shows Livni for the fool she is.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 09:50:35 AM »
Ben-Ari is full of s**t I asked him to help me with my aliyah problems & he said that there was nothing he could do.
I also asked him if he can't help me help Chaim which he did not reply to & I recieved an answer in his name from Itamar Ben Gvir & Baruch Marzel saying that Chaim can come anytime he wants.
I called them out on this saying I have seen the paper from the interior ministry saying that he can't entter the country & received no further answer.
The man is as useless as beitzim on a gallach.
Furthermore he is a pseudo-Kahanist!!!!!
He could have at least written a letter on my behalf.
MK Rabbi Yaakov Litzman of United Torah Judaism/Agudat Yisrael did.
Former Chief Rabbi Yonah Metzger did for Chaim.
This is the difference between a mensch & a self-serving publicity seeking P.O.S.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 10:01:31 AM »
Michael Ben Phony is just as dangerous as Tziporah Hitler.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 11:50:10 AM »
Ben-Ari is full of s**t I asked him to help me with my aliyah problems & he said that there was nothing he could do.
I also asked him if he can't help me help Chaim which he did not reply to & I recieved an answer in his name from Itamar Ben Gvir & Baruch Marzel saying that Chaim can come anytime he wants.
I called them out on this saying I have seen the paper from the interior ministry saying that he can't entter the country & received no further answer.
The man is as useless as beitzim on a gallach.
Furthermore he is a pseudo-Kahanist!!!!!
He could have at least written a letter on my behalf.
MK Rabbi Yaakov Litzman of United Torah Judaism/Agudat Yisrael did.
Former Chief Rabbi Yonah Metzger did for Chaim.
This is the difference between a mensch & a self-serving publicity seeking P.O.S.

These stories should get more publicity.