Author Topic: This week's ask JTF 2:01 Chaim beat to a pulp Arab muslim nazi Mechdi in 81  (Read 1588 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Nice.  I like Chaim even better now.  He got some serious guts.  I'd love to see the muzzie's bloody face after Chaim gave him what he deserved. 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 10:28:32 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

You'd pay QUIDS to see such a thing.  :D It's what ALL arabs so richly deserve.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
It is what all muslims deserve.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

If you want "nice Jewish boys", JTF is the WRONG place. :D :D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
LOL!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .