Author Topic: Cruz rips Kerry for being a Jew-hater  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Cruz rips Kerry for being a Jew-hater
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 11:56:04 PM »
That's great!  And I love him for saying it.  And, of course, he's 100% spot on.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 12:12:17 AM »
hopefully he stays good.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 12:36:48 AM »
Whammo & Blammo!

This man's got the ammo!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 12:37:12 AM »
Someone commented on this link that Cruz is more dangerous than Kerry will ever be, and this was a purely political move. Since many voters hate Israel, it couldn't have been purely political, but why is it that people are still against Cruz?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 01:14:38 AM »
You know what's sad?  Considering the many Jews that are in Congress, why did it take a Cuban-American to say this? 

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 12:06:01 PM »
80% of jews voted for Kerry and Obama.  In a way, I'm glad Kerry said this publicly.  Let these liberal jew bastards hear it loud and clear.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 02:18:11 PM »
80% of jews voted for Kerry and Obama.  In a way, I'm glad Kerry said this publicly.  Let these liberal jew bastards hear it loud and clear.

Don't curse the blind. It is very interesting to see the crisis of faith they're undergoing, after so many adamantly defended Kerry (YS"V). Hopefully, it gives them a shot to realize what is wrong and do the right thing.

I was a liberal at one point too. I didn't know any better. You can insult them when JTF is a mass-movement, and being liberal is a choice to them, not everything they've ever known.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 02:36:49 PM »
Don't curse the blind. It is very interesting to see the crisis of faith they're undergoing, after so many adamantly defended Kerry (YS"V). Hopefully, it gives them a shot to realize what is wrong and do the right thing.

I was a liberal at one point too. I didn't know any better. You can insult them when JTF is a mass-movement, and being liberal is a choice to them, not everything they've ever known.

I should be more tactful.  But I just can't stand these liberal jews who support Obama.  I can't help it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 04:43:44 PM »
I should be more tactful.  But I just can't stand these liberal jews who support Obama.  I can't help it.

Do you hate dogs that bark at you? They don't know any better. They need to be put down if they bite, but don't hate your dog before you've tried training it.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 06:11:45 PM »

Numbers are probably skewed. The people making the count are themselves liberals and they count people who are not Jewish and assimilated as being "Jewish" as well. For them someone with a Jewish background is counted, so you can have someone who's father's father is Jewish, yet they are part of the count. Or if they just identify themselves as being Jewish then they are counted as such. Well we in many cases do not count them as Jewish, "we" being Halacha (Jewish law).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 07:04:56 PM »
Cruz is a great man. But, in a way, Kerry is right. That's why Ayrabs should be encouraged to leave Israel.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 07:23:14 PM »
Cruz is a great man. But, in a way, Kerry is right. That's why Ayrabs should be encouraged to leave Israel.
Huh? He wants A rats in Israel! He just reassured the terrorists, that it's okay to hate the Jews, them Jew's are racist...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 08:32:36 PM »
Huh? He wants A rats in Israel! He just reassured the terrorists, that it's okay to hate the Jews, them Jew's are racist...

Exactly!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 11:28:30 PM »
Numbers are probably skewed. The people making the count are themselves liberals and they count people who are not Jewish and assimilated as being "Jewish" as well. For them someone with a Jewish background is counted, so you can have someone who's father's father is Jewish, yet they are part of the count. Or if they just identify themselves as being Jewish then they are counted as such. Well we in many cases do not count them as Jewish, "we" being Halacha (Jewish law).

Very good point. Everyone who paid the deform conversion fee probably says "we be joos" on their voting form, and that messes with the numbers. There's also the issue of people fraudulently identifying as such for hand-outs.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 10:13:51 AM »
Since when does the voting form ask you your religion? Even the Census form doesn't. The Census form asks race and it doesn't ask what nationality except for "Hispanic" and "Asian". For those it lists every possible sub-race, even though Hispanic and Asian are not races.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 11:39:48 AM »
 Where's the monkey schumer and the other court Jews who wear jester costumes to entertain obamamba
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 11:57:27 AM »
 :P
As long as ayrabs occupy land in Israel, Jews have to discriminate against them and, therefore, Israeili practices could be perceived as apartheid-like. Denying this is delusional. I couldn't care what terrorist see in Kerry's reassurances - they don't need a reason, and their hatred of us is not affected, in way or the other, by Kerry. By ayrabs I meant all muslimes within the borders of Israel - Israeli ayrabs is a misnomer. They must go!
 :fist:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 03:28:23 PM »
:PAs long as ayrabs occupy land in Israel, Jews have to discriminate against them and, therefore, Israeili practices could be perceived as apartheid-like. Denying this is delusional. I couldn't care what terrorist see in Kerry's reassurances - they don't need a reason, and their hatred of us is not affected, in way or the other, by Kerry. By ayrabs I meant all muslimes within the borders of Israel - Israeli ayrabs is a misnomer. They must go!
 :fist:

Apartheid refers to racial segregation. There is none in Israel, nor is that commanded by Torah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 03:38:53 PM »
Any Arab who is either a convert (or born Jewish) can be an Israeli citizen. Even arab's who are simply followers of the noachide laws can reside in (but not be citizens of)  Israel (according to what I understand Torah law permits).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 04:37:12 PM »
The muslim in the white house is the number one Jew hater in the country.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 04:51:52 PM »
Apartheid refers to racial segregation. There is none in Israel, nor is that commanded by Torah.

Aparheid, by definition, has 2 meanings: 1) a system of racial segregation 2)  segregation on grounds other than race.

You can't deny that in Israel, there is a system of segregation between ayrabs and Jews. The fact that some of the ayrabs live among Jews and are holders of Israeli citizenship, doesn't negate the fact that majority of these trespassers are segregated and discriminated against by Jews. I may be mistaken, but I think HaRav Kahane ZT'L HY'D, have made a similar argument to Israeli left.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2014, 02:18:54 PM »
Cruz is not afraid to tell it like it is, neither is Senator Lee, or Louie Gohmert, Trey Gowdy!  Love them!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 09:16:05 PM »
Cruz is not afraid to tell it like it is, neither is Senator Lee, or Louie Gohmert, Trey Gowdy!  Love them!
I'm glad that someone has the chutpah to call it on them.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2014, 11:00:24 PM »
Aparheid, by definition, has 2 meanings: 1) a system of racial segregation 2)  segregation on grounds other than race.

You can't deny that in Israel, there is a system of segregation between ayrabs and Jews. The fact that some of the ayrabs live among Jews and are holders of Israeli citizenship, doesn't negate the fact that majority of these trespassers are segregated and discriminated against by Jews. I may be mistaken, but I think HaRav Kahane ZT'L HY'D, have made a similar argument to Israeli left.

There is no segregation. Arabs are in the knesset. That's the opposite of segregation. Arabs can walk wherever they want. They do. The only "segregation" is that Jews will be killed in Arab areas, so they don't go they're, but if they are suicidal or want to be kidnapped because maybe they one goes crazy, they're still allowed. And the leftists do the opposite of discriminate. One thing Rabbi Kahane talked about was that they're not taxed, so they put Jews out of business. They can do whatever they want and they're protected. That's not discrimination. Or apartheid.

Give me one example to back up your completely offensive and biased claims.