Author Topic: Kerry is a TERRIBLE Liar  (Read 615 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Kerry is a TERRIBLE Liar
« on: April 29, 2014, 04:17:52 PM »
John FN Kerry is a very bad liar. He should not be trusted for anything, let alone being responsible for American foreign relations. He is a complete and total idiot when it comes to the Middle East, a neophyte of the worst magnitude. He has done more damage to Israeli-Arab relations in a little over a year than any previous American 'negotiator'. He has a wicked plan and he pretends to be doing things to 'help Israel' all the while trying to steal our land and heritage from under our feet.

Now he claims that he 'did not mean' Apartheid, and by definition he is sorry (but he never really apologized (and I have seen several articles of what he did say)... He claims that he did not mean that Israel is apartied, or it may become apartied, but somehow he used those words to describe things using the word 'apartheid'. He doesn't even realize what words are coming out of his dirty little mouth, that is how stupid this man is.

The US secretary of state, John Kerry, has apologised for warning that Israel risked becoming an "apartheid state" if it did not reach a peace deal with the Palestinians, following a barrage of criticism in America.

In a statement, Kerry hit back at what he described as "partisan political" attacks against him, while stating that in retrospect he would have chosen a different word.

He said that apartheid was "a word best left out of the debate [in the US]" despite the fact that there have been similar warnings from senior Israeli politicians.

Kerry insisted his remarks were only an expression of his firm belief that a two-state solution was the only way to end the long-running conflict.

Kerry's reported comments, and his retraction, come at a sensitive time for the peace process, suspended by Israel last week after the agreement between the Palestine Liberation Organisation and Hamas to reconcile and try to form a unity government.

The US state department statement was released just hours before the deadline set nine months ago for the conclusion of this phase of the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, which have come to an end without progress, and amid predictions that Kerry would concentrate on other international issues.

Without denying he used the word "apartheid", the statement insisted on Kerry's history of support for Israel over the past 30 years.

"I will not allow my commitment to Israel to be questioned by anyone, particularly for partisan, political purposes, so I want to be crystal clear about what I believe and what I don't believe," Kerry said after members of Congress and pro-Israel groups criticised him, with some demanding his resignation or at least an apology.

What a pathetic excuse for an Apology Mr Kerry

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Kerry is a TERRIBLE Liar
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 09:51:33 PM »
Where did you get John FN Kerry? What's the N?

Anyway, he's actually a great liar considering he's a one time purple heart winner, and remember, he won it thrice. He lied his way to the top.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 10:13:18 PM »
Where did you get John FN Kerry? What's the N?

Anyway, he's actually a great liar considering he's a one time purple heart winner, and remember, he won it thrice. He lied his way to the top.

I have used the name given by Carl in Jerusalem (http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/)...

FN for (f**'n)

See this article @ http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2014/04/senator-ted-cruz-calls-for-kerry-to.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 10:42:44 PM »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 09:40:08 AM »
"Reporting for duty"

that's a quote from JFK...John Funkn Kerry.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 09:55:32 AM »
We get angry with whoever is put into office but they're just the public faces of the communist infiltration. Don't get me wrong, the puppets are evil people. We must remember though that they are just puppets and that it doesn't really matter to the evil side who is doing what as long as they have their mouthpieces in place.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 03:20:01 PM »
We get angry with whoever is put into office but they're just the public faces of the communist infiltration. Don't get me wrong, the puppets are evil people. We must remember though that they are just puppets and that it doesn't really matter to the evil side who is doing what as long as they have their mouthpieces in place.

Hashem is the ultimate puppet-master...

That does not make them not guilty of their great sins. Every person, even Kerry, has free-will and how they use it is how they will be judged.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 02:15:16 PM »
Seriously, I can't watch anyone in this administration any more. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 03:43:45 PM »
Talking about liars... Did anyone see Jay Carney shifting and sliding on-stage while LIEING a BIG LIE before the national audience? He claimed that the smoking gun email on the Benghazi talking points memo had nothing to do which Benghazi. It is known to be a lie because the administration released it as part of their Benghazi documents as a result of a court order.

This administration calls itself the 'most transparent' administration ever. To me and those I love it is the 'Most Dishonest' administration ever (and having lived through the Nixon years I can honestly say this is 1000x worse)...

But having the press in your back pocket allows these power hungry monsters to act like Goebbels and spread the 'big lie' without any interference.