Author Topic: Allah prepares 25200 virgins  (Read 671 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Allah prepares 25200 virgins
« on: May 02, 2014, 01:27:11 PM »
not sure if the virgins go to the mud, the rain, or the muslims.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/02/afghanistan-landslide/8607051/
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Allah prepares 25200 virgins
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 07:58:28 PM »
Did you miss my post about this yesterday "Muslims are blowing up around the world"

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,75756.msg632594.html#msg632594
Yes, I saw it real quick, I have been super busy. HaShem answered my prayers. ..

I was drawing a connection to the justification of HaShem in Afghanistan today for their evil. And I think HaShem is doing it to us as well, to wake us up. The tornado in Arkansas, because of the Clinton's, 800 million gallons of water missing in Waterloo, sink holes in Indiana, massive sink hole in Baltimore, weather is still cold here, affecting planting, ect....
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:31:50 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Allah prepares 25200 virgins
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 08:48:22 PM »
Martin O'Malley signed a law to legalize same-sex marriage in Maryland. A Catholic Democrat!