Author Topic: Flaming Yemach Shemo goes out to roger waters  (Read 436 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Flaming Yemach Shemo goes out to roger waters
« on: May 02, 2014, 04:58:34 PM »
The freakishly evil roger waters has once again acted as the Satan in trying to get other musicians to boycott Israel. This time he is pestering the Rolling Stones to cancel their upcoming tour in Israel.

There has never been a 'musician' I have hated as intensely as I hate this creep roger waters. I feel like I was a fool to have ever liked him and his band Pink Floyd. This time another bandmate of roger waters has joined this devil in pushing the boycott on the Rolling Stones. I cannot even remember this dispicable bandmates name at this time (may his bones rot and his name be erased)...

At this time I suggest to continue boycotting Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, and any associated bands with this creepy devil.

May Hashem take Roger Waters from us soon, and may he be judged for his evil.

Hey Roger Waters, get your ugly arse up against the wall!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Flaming Yemach Shemo goes out to roger waters
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 05:01:34 PM »
This is what Pink Floyd fans look like after listening to his evil music.

Pink Floyd fans being led to destruction by the evil Roger Waters

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14