Author Topic: Africans closer to bonobos than to europeans.  (Read 1798 times)

Offline rob211080

• Junior JTFer
Africans closer to bonobos than to europeans.
« on: May 05, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »
On average, the two alleles in single-copy, autosomal regions in the Ulindi genome are approximately 99.9% identical to each other, 99.6% identical to corresponding sequences in the chimpanzee genome and 98.7% identical to corresponding sequences in the human genome. A comprehensive analysis of the bonobo genome is presented in Supplementary Information. Here we summarize the most interesting results.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...RE-20120628#f4

;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Africans closer to bonobos than to europeans.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 02:32:42 PM »
Black people are not apes any more than other humans are. They're human beings who are fully capable of making good or bad moral choices. If you really believe they are apes then that means you don't believe in sending any of them to prison or holding any of them accountable for their actions.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 02:42:23 PM »
Black people are not apes any more than other humans are. They're human beings who are fully capable of making good or bad moral choices. If you really believe they are apes then that means you don't believe in sending any of them to prison or holding any of them accountable for their actions.

why not? Do you let monkeys roam around freely especially after they would kill a person?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 02:47:00 PM »
why not? Do you let monkeys roam around freely especially after they would kill a person?

No but to argue that a certain subset of humans is not really human is to imply their actions are due to instinct rather than conscious intent, and that they can't really help what they do.

I believe that people should be held accountable as human beings.

To put them on the level of a chimpanzee would also take away their human rights to a fair trial and due process, which would also be wrong.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 04:21:07 PM »
was the page removed? I don't see the report.
I saw a short report on heart problems.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 07:00:11 PM »
This looks like a borderline trolling post.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 09:03:31 PM »
This looks like a borderline trolling post.

I agree. I tried to find the information which was suggested in the OP but could not find any mention of it. The link he posted does not link to the story he suggests it does, thus it appears to me to be a troll post.

Also the entire genetic superiority thing is so nazi like I find it sickening.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 12:30:47 AM »
No but to argue that a certain subset of humans is not really human is to imply their actions are due to instinct rather than conscious intent, and that they can't really help what they do.

I believe that people should be held accountable as human beings.

To put them on the level of a chimpanzee would also take away their human rights to a fair trial and due process, which would also be wrong.

I think your making quite a leap in drawing those conclusions.

If theoretically africans had a slightly greater genomic similarity to apes than europeans did, one could certainly argue generally in such a case that they are more "primitive" but to say that they don't have conscious decision making ability would be a huge leap not supported at all by a small percentage similarity to apes.

Your argument that considering them apes will lead to clemency is also specious imo.  The life of an ape is inconsequential to humans. So we would be willing to put to death a wild ape who was murdering or attacking people, no questions asked.  So if anything, not only would it be easier to throw such an animal in jail, they would be more prone to receive the death penalty if they were more apelike.

I know this was a trolling thread, but apes are interesting creatures.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 12:44:29 AM »
I don't think JTF members generally beleive in evolution and most rational people shouldn't (the chance that millions of species would have all the organs and brain connections in the right place and the cells would know how to interact with the physical world is insane.)

Anyways, I think this post makes JTF look bad...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 03:08:13 AM »
I think your making quite a leap in drawing those conclusions.

If theoretically africans had a slightly greater genomic similarity to apes than europeans did, one could certainly argue generally in such a case that they are more "primitive" but to say that they don't have conscious decision making ability would be a huge leap not supported at all by a small percentage similarity to apes.

Your argument that considering them apes will lead to clemency is also specious imo.  The life of an ape is inconsequential to humans. So we would be willing to put to death a wild ape who was murdering or attacking people, no questions asked.  So if anything, not only would it be easier to throw such an animal in jail, they would be more prone to receive the death penalty if they were more apelike.

I know this was a trolling thread, but apes are interesting creatures.

Every atrocity in history was pretty much carried out after a certain subset of people was dehumanized in some way.

I believe this post was not meant to discuss the science but to somehow say that blacks are morally equivalent to apes. That's why I was addressing that angle of it rather than the actual subject matter of the post itself.

The data itself may be true. The point of the original post though, as far as I could tell, was to degrade black people and not to discuss the science itself.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 04:10:25 AM »
Another intelligent and well researched post...   I'm sure threads like these on the JTF english forum will do a lot of good for helping to get Chaim back into Israel and possibly a seat in the Knesset..   :thumbsdown:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 06:52:35 AM »
Black skin on a human is no different than light skin on a human. ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE MADE IN GD's image. Therefore we all have free will.

As kahane said once something like this: "there are white people and black people. A good white person is good and a good black person is good. And a bad white person is bad and bad black person is bad. Good is good no matter the color of one's skin and bad is bad no matter the color of the skin"

We are a kahanist movement. We should follow his philosophies.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 11:16:20 PM »
I don't see  anything wrong with amren website.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 11:47:31 PM »
I have mixed feelings about "race realism." 

On the one hand you have an evil ghetto culture.  But RR's would say that your genes cause you to create a certain culture.  But then what about free will?  These being thugs involves a conscious decision to do wrong.  Do RR's believe that free will is also genetic?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 11:53:07 PM »
I think race realist means that people of certain races have certain physical characteristics. In college they teach you that race is a "social construct". But you have to be crazy if you don't see a basic difference between a white person, a black person, and an Oriental person. It's physical and that's it. All races have free will and can choose to act righteous if they want to.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2014, 02:57:30 PM »
I think race realist means that people of certain races have certain physical characteristics. In college they teach you that race is a "social construct". But you have to be crazy if you don't see a basic difference between a white person, a black person, and an Oriental person. It's physical and that's it. All races have free will and can choose to act righteous if they want to.

I don't think its just physical, there are brain differences, hormone levels, etc..

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2014, 03:48:02 PM »
I have a black friend who converted to Judaism and is one of the most intelligent and knowledgeable people on Torah and Halacha of any person I have ever met..  His knowledge easily rivals that of many Jewish scholars and I really think of him as a "scholar" considering his deep knowledge and great devotion and efforts he puts into learning and teaching.    He certainly has educated me and is like a living encyclopedia about both Jewish minhag from around the globe , as well as Jewish history, Talmud and Halacha.      This man is respected by many Orthodox Jews and attends an Orthodox Jewish synagogue in Israel, where he lives.  In addition, he risked his life travelling to Yemen to visit the Yemenite Jewish community.  He was arrested by the Yemen government, tortured and almost executed, being accused of being an Israeli spy.

So, anybody claiming Africans are baboons probably is a baboon themselves, because this is a stupid accusation and purely misinformed article utilizing Eugenicist-like theories that have been proven false.

Just because a lot of black people are stupid due to their cultural upbringing, laziness, broken homes, drug /booze addiction, etc doesn't mean they are genetically inferior.   This is feeble and simple-minded.  If you want to see stupid baboon like white people just take a trip to one of several trailer parks in this country.  You will see anti-Semitic, uneducated, backwoodsy, toothless people, many who have a hard time even reading, writing and don't speak proper English.  Whether they are black ghetto trash or white trailer trash, it is their education, upbringing and culture that contributes to their stupidity, lack of morals and degenerate behavior, not their genetics.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 03:56:41 PM »
If you're bad, you're bad and if you're good, you're good. Black, white, or polka dotted

I have a black friend who converted to Judaism and is one of the most intelligent and knowledgeable people on Torah and Halacha of any person I have ever met..  His knowledge easily rivals that of many Jewish scholars and I really think of him as a "scholar" considering his deep knowledge and great devotion and efforts he puts into learning and teaching.    He certainly has educated me and is like a living encyclopedia about both Jewish minhag from around the globe , as well as Jewish history, Talmud and Halacha.      This man is respected by many Orthodox Jews and attends an Orthodox Jewish synagogue in Israel, where he lives.  In addition, he risked his life travelling to Yemen to visit the Yemenite Jewish community.  He was arrested by the Yemen government, tortured and almost executed, being accused of being an Israeli spy.

So, anybody claiming Africans are baboons probably is a baboon themselves, because this is a stupid accusation and purely misinformed article utilizing Eugenicist-like theories that have been proven false.

Just because a lot of black people are stupid due to their cultural upbringing, laziness, broken homes, drug /booze addiction, etc doesn't mean they are genetically inferior.   This is feeble and simple-minded.  If you want to see stupid baboon like white people just take a trip to one of several trailer parks in this country.  You will see anti-Semitic, uneducated, backwoodsy, toothless people, many who have a hard time even reading, writing and don't speak proper English.  Whether they are black ghetto trash or white trailer trash, it is their education, upbringing and culture that contributes to their stupidity, lack of morals and degenerate behavior, not their genetics.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 05:25:02 PM »
Black people have free will just like any other human beings.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2014, 09:18:22 PM »
These black guys are really smart:

...for those of you who are slow, yes, I know they're Indians.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2014, 09:58:44 PM »
I don't see  anything wrong with amren website.
That's where all the anti-Semites go.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 10:01:01 PM »
That's where all the anti-Semites go.

You are 100% correct:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Renaissance_(magazine)

American Renaissance (AR or AmRen) is a website replacing the magazine founded by Jared Taylor and published by the New Century Foundation. The website publishes original content but mainly presents news stories from various sources concerning race and political affairs.

American Renaissance has been described as a white supremacist publication by the Anti-Defamation League[1] and by Espeth Reeve of The Atlantic Wire.[2]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 10:42:26 PM »
I am horrified by this thread.

EveryJewA44 was absolutely correct. In no way does this help our movement. JTF does not care what color of skin someone has. Ethiopian Jews are also black and are a cherished part of the Jewish people.

This thread is locked.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim