Author Topic: Re Chaim Jr's Ask JTF For This Week: Martin Lucifer  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re Chaim Jr's Ask JTF For This Week: Martin Lucifer
« on: August 07, 2007, 07:32:25 PM »
Dear Chaim Jr.,

As a Christian, I wanted to respond to your question this week about Martin Luther (yimach schmo vezichro; may this Nazi beast writhe in the lake of magma forever [even though we all know full well he already is]). Just to let you know, this satanic, bloodthirsty demon did NOT draw any of his twisted views from biblical Christian theology, but exclusively from his own head and those of his German Nazi countrymen.

Martin Luther was a well-known alcoholic and mental patient who was known for, among other things, playing with human excrement (he records himself as literally picking up feces to throw at "the devil"). He went on hateful campaigns against many groups of people he detested for one reason or another, not just Jews (I am not trying to minimize his Nazism, just going to show his general character), such as peasants and women. Why any professing Christians at all continue to follow this demon-possessed zombie is far beyond me; perhaps some of them are just stupid and ignorant and others are actual Nazis as well (ys"vz).

So yeah, Germany's Mohammed has absolutely nothing to do with mainstream, biblical Christianity, and anyone who pretends otherwise is either really dumb, a Nazi, or a Christian-hater who wants to make us look bad.

Chaimfan