Author Topic: Hundreds Feared Dead in More Attacks as US Joins Hunt for Abducted Girl's.  (Read 341 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I was reading an article about this in a UK newspaper..... not one place in the whole article did it mention the fact that this group responsible is muslim. They even addressed religious persecution and that Christians were being attacked by this group.... but still no mention of islam or muslims.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was reading an article about this in a UK newspaper..... not one place in the whole article did it mention the fact that this group responsible is muslim. They even addressed religious persecution and that Christians were being attacked by this group.... but still no mention of islam or muslims.

The media everywhere supports the muslamics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
You guy's didn't know that the Nazis and Muzz rats teach. ..
That Christians are Jews dressed as pagans to deceive and take over the whole would and wipe out the Odin Muzzy Aryan race. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.