Author Topic: Philistine big wig from Jordan praises Israel says BDS is anti semitic  (Read 381 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I am VERY apprehensive when ANY muslim speaks such words.... I do not trust ANY muslim, they are not usually rational people. Their religion commands them to HATE and KILL Jews, Christians, etc.... basically anyone who will not submit to islam.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
I am VERY apprehensive when ANY muslim speaks such words.... I do not trust ANY muslim, they are not usually rational people. Their religion commands them to HATE and KILL Jews, Christians, etc.... basically anyone who will not submit to islam.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Just because they are Muslim doesn't mean they don't have human logic feelings and thought. There are also more and more secular Muslims especially in a nation like Jordan.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Not trying to make a jab or joke, but doesn't islam contradict logic?

I guess other religions do as well but they don't command or condone subjugation of women, molestation of children. bestiality, murder of non-believers, etc.

I understand human logic isn't capable of understanding or comprehending God's logic but I don't think God would direct anyone to commit such acts.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Just because they are Muslim doesn't mean they don't have human logic feelings and thought. There are also more and more secular Muslims especially in a nation like Jordan.

Great people can come out of the worst cultures and religion.. That summarizes it.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.