Author Topic: Is the NY Times Evil?  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Is the NY Times Evil?
« on: May 08, 2014, 07:40:33 PM »
http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=2&x_outlet=35&x_article=2707
CAMERA Op-Ed: The New York Times Whitewashes Palestinian Terrorism
Ricki Hollander
May 7, 2014

A day before Yom Hazikaron, Israel's Memorial Day, when the country mourns its fallen soldiers and victims of terrorism, The New York Times featured a prominent article about Islamic Jihad, the notorious Palestinian terrorist organization responsible for dozens of deadly attacks on Israeli civilians.

Islamic Jihad's claim to fame is its introduction and continued use of suicide attacks against Israelis, including gruesome attacks at Jerusalem's Sbarro pizzeria, Haifa's Maxim restaurant, the central bus stations in Hadera and Tel Aviv, and numerous other bombings in shopping malls, open-air markets, restaurants, buses and train stations — attacks responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Israelis and for wounding more than 1000 others. The group's primary targets are Israeli men, women and children going about their daily lives in public areas. It therefore seemed timely to profile Islamic Jihad, responsible for so many of Israel's terror victims, just before Yom Hazikaron.

There was just one problem. The article by The New York Times Jerusalem bureau chief included no mention whatsoever of Islamic Jihad's terror attacks or anything at all about its victims.

Continue reading this column at the Algemeiner by clicking here.
http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/05/07/the-new-york-times-whitewashes-anti-israel-terrorism/

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Is the NY Times Evil?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 07:42:30 PM »
Here is another article by Kapo Jodi Rudoren.
Man, I wish Chaim was PM of Israel.
If this Kapo Rudoren is going to be a propagadist for Islamic mass murderers, its time to target this ugly hag Rudoren.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2014/03/in-nyt-terrorist-gets-more-sympathy.html#.U2wWJfldXlt
In NYT, a terrorist gets more sympathy than victims
March 30, 2014

Jodi Rudoren's latest dispatch in the New York Times painstakingly attempts to give equal weight to  a terrorist murderer and the the Holocaust survivor victim's family.

Well, not really. The terrorist gets about 25 paragraphs and the victims less than half that.

Muqdad Salah is a man in a hurry.

He inhales food, and bristles at lateness. His wife, Kefaya, said he expected her to make rooms immaculate immediately, “like a magician.” They married in November, and he is already pressing her to start fertility treatments.

“I want a son — or a daughter — I want someone to inherit me,” said Mr. Salah, 47, one of 78 long-serving Palestinian prisoners freed from Israeli jails as part of the American-brokered peace talks that started last summer.

“Many times I dreamed of it in prison: I saw this house and the children, playing with toys,” he added. “I dream more now. I don’t want 10 — two is enough for me. I want to give all my energy to them.”

It has been seven months since Mr. Salah was welcomed before dawn by a cacophonous crowd in this village of 4,000 near the Palestinian financial hub of Nablus. It has been two decades since he killed Israel Tenenbaum, 72, a Holocaust survivor and security guard at a beach hotel 20 miles away in Netanya, hitting him on the side of the head with a metal rod.

For Mr. Tenenbaum’s daughter, Esti Harris, the release has only revived years of agonizing over whether her father suffered. “Did he see a person hovering over him?” she asked. “Was he in pain for that split second? Every night I would think about it before falling asleep, about that man above my father.”

Demonized as terrorists by Israelis and lionized as freedom fighters by Palestinians, prisoners like Mr. Salah have become a flash point in the troubled peace talks, whose continuation hinges on whether a promised fourth group is let go in the coming days. Amid the charged debate, these middle-aged men — 69 of them convicted of murder, 54 escaping life sentences — have begun to rebuild disrupted lives. They are earning their first driver’s licenses, leveraging $50,000 grants from the Palestinian Authority to build apartments or start businesses, searching for wives and struggling to start families.

Mr. Salah was flush with more than $100,000 saved from the Palestinian Authority’s monthly payments to prisoners’ families. He remodeled and refurnished his mother’s home. He bulldozed the rocky slope out back and built a 2,400-square-foot pen for livestock. He invested in a Nablus money-changing storefront in December, and, last month, bought his first car, a silver 2007 Kia Pride.

But he still wakes at 5 a.m., as he had to for the prison count. He makes coffee in an electric kettle like the one he had in his cell.

...He is not allowed beyond Burqa and Nablus for a year, or to leave the West Bank for 10 years.

“I’m getting bored,” he said, sitting in his salon under a framed portrait of himself in a quasi-military uniform bearing the honorary rank of brigadier general. “I want to travel. I want to see people. I want to breathe the air, I want to walk.”

The 78 released prisoners have complained to the Palestinian Authority that the $50,000 grants and monthly payments — Mr. Salah gets about $1,800 — are not enough to buy apartments.

Their health insurance covers in vitro fertilization, which Mr. Salah plans to pursue, but not dental. Lately, Mr. Salah, who smokes two packs of Marlboro Lights daily, has been having chest pains.
Isn't that terrible? In fact, look at the title of the slide show:

Aw, poor little murderers, released for no real reason except American pressure to have worthless peace talks!

Even worse:
“I wasn’t planning it,” said Mr. Salah, whose life sentence was later reduced to 32 years. “I didn’t intend to kill him.” Asked if he regretted it, Mr. Salah said, “Of course.”
Oh, really? But he didn't say a word of regret for killing him to the Arabs who greeted him rapturously for his murder of an elderly Jew. He didn't say one word of regret to those who were cheering him at his wedding while giving him money for his "heroism."

No, he only expresses regret when the New York Times asks him a leading question to further humanize a murderer.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 07:43:46 PM »
http://honestreporting.com/a-year-of-biased-reporting-why-the-new-york-times-won
A Year of Biased Reporting: Why the New York Times Won
PESACH BENSON
DECEMBER 26, 2013

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 08:33:39 PM »
How many Dan's do we have?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 08:38:02 PM »
How many Dan's do we have?
  :::D Three I think...  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 09:51:42 PM »
It should be self evident. The NY Nazi Times is among the most evil publications printed today.

How dare they glamorize a blood-drenched terrorist, a murderer who did not pay for his crime, and attempt to white-wash the innocence of his victims.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 12:16:51 AM »
  :::D Three I think...  :::D

You're short of 33. We have 36.

Offline    Dan                      Moderator    2006-12-14    4314    
Offline    Dan Ben Noah                      Forum Administrator    2007-08-10    7647    
Online    Dan193                      Pro JTFer    2012-02-21    656    
Offline    dan21wilk                      New JTFer    2011-11-15    0    
Offline    Dan3                      New JTFer    2008-12-06    0    
Offline    DanBerry86                      New JTFer    2014-03-13    0    
Offline    dancal                      New JTFer    2014-05-04    0    
Offline    dandotiya03                      New JTFer    2009-05-11    0    
Offline    dangler017                      New JTFer    2012-12-01    0    
Offline    danib                      New JTFer    2008-11-18    0    
Offline    Daniel                      Master JTFer    2006-08-21    1985    
Offline    Daniel B                      New JTFer    2012-07-07    0    
Offline    Daniel Ben Hanania                      Senior JTFer    2007-11-15    332    
Offline    Daniel H                      New JTFer    2012-09-11    0    
Offline    Daniel Michael ben Avraham                      Full JTFer    2011-09-21    186    
Offline    Daniel-Abraham-Roberts                      New JTFer    2008-09-09    0    
Offline    Daniel22                      New JTFer    2008-10-15    0    
Offline    DanielaHa                      New JTFer    2013-10-25    0    
Offline    Daniele.from.Italy                      Junior JTFer    2008-08-24    46    
Offline    DanielElliott                      New JTFer    2012-07-28    0    
Offline    daniella777                      New JTFer    2009-06-10    0    
Offline    Danielle                      New JTFer    2009-11-05    0    
Offline    danielmasri1                      New JTFer    2008-10-26    0    
Offline    Danilo                      New JTFer    2007-11-09    7    
Offline    danitaclassy                      New JTFer    2009-02-19    0    
Offline    Daniyah                      New JTFer    2008-10-05    0    
Offline    danny100                      Full JTFer    2010-11-02    136    
Offline    danny1961                      New JTFer    2006-08-27    2    
Offline    dannycookie                      New JTFer    2007-03-01    0    
Offline    Dannygirl                      New JTFer    2008-02-21    0    
Offline    dano                      New JTFer    2012-02-21    0    
Offline    danpena10565                      New JTFer    2008-11-28    0    
Offline    danreafor                      New JTFer    2008-09-29    0    
Offline    DanT                      New JTFer    2008-09-02    0    
Offline    dantemack1605                      New JTFer    2012-03-13    0    
Offline    DanWeiss
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 12:50:17 AM »
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 01:39:17 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 12:13:03 PM »
They already supported the Nazis in World War II. So it's not just the current editors that supported the Holocaust.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 06:10:08 PM »
The Times is evil!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 06:44:30 PM »
The New York times works for the Left...they're subscriptions have fallen too.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 08:45:18 PM »
I only hope I live long enough to see the NY NAZI Times file for bankruptcy and close shop.  And I hope Thomas Friedman, ysv, chokes to death on a pork spare rib at his favorite CHINESE restaurant.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 02:26:57 AM »
NYNT. Enough said.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 04:35:47 AM »
 Is the NY Times Evil?

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.