Author Topic: Jay Leno to host award ceremony in Israel, quips John Kerry is not welcome  (Read 828 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Will some of you share your opinion on this?

"I guess any American that's not John Kerry is more than welcome there right now,"

Jay Leno said....

he said he didn't have "any problem" with his decision to perform. "It's a great honor. It's a great country. It's a great people,"

Regarding the Israeli-Fakestinian conflict...

"At some point in your life, you have to sort of take sides. I tend to side with the Jewish point of view on many things, especially issues like this one. I realize how important Israel is,"

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/05/09/jay-leno-to-host-award-ceremony-in-israel/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama also should not be allowed to go to Israel.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I certainly agree with you....Kerry is NOT welcome, and neither is Obama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bravo Jay Leno.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Jay Leno came out with one of the funniest things I had heard in a long time..... back when NYT announced it was no longer going to use the "derogatory" term "illegal alien"..... Jay said instead they would from now on refer to them as undocumented democrats!  :::D

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Palestinianism = Nazisim. 

Nothing less will satisfy me.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Looks like we know why the network forced him to retire.