Author Topic: Images of the pogrom in Hevron  (Read 5016 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Images of the pogrom in Hevron
« on: August 07, 2007, 02:35:29 PM »
Anti-Semites expelling Jews from their homes just because they're Jews:
http://www.hebron.com/english/gallery.php?id=208

Anti-Semites destroying shul in Hevron:
http://www.hebron.com/english/gallery.php?id=209

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Images of the pogrom in Hevron
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 02:47:02 PM »
don't worry. justice will be served for the inhabitants.  you'll see.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 02:56:33 PM »
Those pictures break my heart.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 03:04:35 PM »
All done with the support of at least 75% of the Israeli people. No, they won't up and say that they hate their religious brothers and sisters (well, a good quarter might), but they will use politically-correctese like "Hebron is too much of a liability for us, we should stop giving the Arabs there an excuse" or "this isn't pleasant but if it helps bring about a peace settlement, we need to do it" or "we need to be impartial unlike the Arabs in enforcing the law".

Please.  ::)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »
Why are these people being expelled?!

That is really sad, whats Chaims take on this, has he mentioned anything in ASK jtf?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
They were expelled because the Israeli government considers them an embarrassment to their self-hating, secular rule.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 08:35:36 PM »
I wonder what these left wing Jews would say if Arab Muslims were expelled from Hebron?

I think there would be alot less cheering from Peace Now.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 11:30:21 PM »
I was shock when I saw the pictures on Foxnews this morning, It's a terrible thing to do something like this to your fellow Jews.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 11:41:12 PM »
I hope Ehud Olmert dies a miserable death. Believe me that most of Israel is against this. They are a bit insane and I believe the only reason they vote in Nazis like Olmert is because the current religious parties give religious jews a bad name. Most of Israel is not in favor of this and their is no connection between the government and those who they represent.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 11:43:22 PM »
I hope Ehud Olmert dies a miserable death. Believe me that most of Israel is against this. They are a bit insane and I believe the only reason they vote in Nazis like Olmert is because the current religious parties give religious jews a bad name. Most of Israel is not in favor of this and their is no connection between the government and those who they represent.

Olmert's 3% poll rating proves that.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 11:47:23 PM »
Olmerts 3 inch genitalia needs to be chopped off with a chainsaw and fed to the Islamic camels.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 11:57:18 PM »
Don't worry DWI, I am sure the papilloma viruses from Peres' tuchis are doing that already quite well.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 12:02:22 AM »
Hehe that is funny Chaimfan. I hate Olmert more than any other PM. He is worse because most of his children live outside Israel which means after he destroys the country, he will just leave. At least peres's children live in Israel. Olmert needs to die now for the sake of humanity.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 12:07:08 AM »
Hehe that is funny Chaimfan. I hate Olmert more than any other PM. He is worse because most of his children live outside Israel which means after he destroys the country, he will just leave. At least peres's children live in Israel. Olmert needs to die now for the sake of humanity.

After 2000 years of diaspora history, his fag spawn think they'll be safe in Europe?!........They'd better think again.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 12:15:53 AM »
I dunno... I hated Sharon even more. He actually carried it out... and look what happen to him. G-d cursed that sick and evil monster.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 12:23:45 AM »
We all need to get together and pray hard NOW that Olmert and EVERY LAST ONE of his cronies will get Fournier's Gangrene (if male) or vaginorectal fistulas (if women).

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 12:24:32 AM »
I dunno... I hated Sharon even more. He actually carried it out... and look what happen to him. G-d cursed that sick and evil monster.

When I see these Bolshevik soldiers laying their hands on these righteous Jewish men and woman I want to throw up.

We need to take power faster.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 12:34:17 AM »

When I see these Bolshevik soldiers laying their hands on these righteous Jewish men and woman I want to throw up.

I heard that Kabbalah masters killed the mayor of Jerusalem with a curse years ago. Couldn't it be done with Olmert?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 12:38:01 AM »

I heard that Kabbalah masters killed the mayor of Jerusalem with a curse years ago. Couldn't it be done with Olmert?

Hmmm. A curse. I could see what I could cook up...
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

newman

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 12:41:25 AM »

I heard about it years ago. It took place in the sixties after Jerusalem's mayor allowed mixed bathing. Apparently it requires 12 very learned and righteous Rabbis to perform this curse properly.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 12:42:20 AM »

I kept this from Ha'aretz. Looks like it happened differently than expected because of what Hashem wanted.

Extremists put pulsa denura death curse on PM Ariel Sharon
By Amiram Barkat
July 27, 2005

A group of extreme-right activists said yesterday that they had held a ceremony to place a pulsa denura, a halakhic curse, on Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in order to bring about his death.

Michael Ben-Horin, among the organizers of the ceremony, said that in view of the tight security around Sharon, which "is ten times tighter than [was] the security around Hitler and Stalin," no man would be able to kill him.

They had therefore called on the Angels of Destruction to kill Sharon, Ben-Horin said.

Twenty people reportedly took part in the ceremony, held last Thursday in the small northern town of Rosh Pina. The participants believe that Sharon will die in the coming 30 days, or else all those who took part in the ceremony would die.

Pulsa denura - "whip of fire" in Aramaic - is a curse with origins in Kabbalistic mysticism. It first came to light in Israel when far-right rabbis pronounced the curse during the turbulent period that preceded the death of former prime minister Yitzhak Rabin.

The ceremony, which is supposed to cause the death of the subject within a year, calls upon the angels on destruction to refrain from forgiving the subject his sins, to kill him and to call down all the curses named in the Bible.

Ben-Horin said that while Rabin was backed by an entire movement in society, Sharon is alone in advocating his disengagement plan. His death would cancel the pullout, Ben-Horin added.

The ceremony's organizers also include Rabbi Yosef Dayan from the West Bank settlement of Psagot, who was among the rabbis who had placed a pulsa denura on Rabin. After Rabin's assassination, Dayan was arrested for threatening to place a curse on Shimon Peres.

Dayan, a member of the outlawed radical Kahane Khai group and a former Knesset candidate for the group, said in September 2004 that he was ready to hold a pulsa denura ceremony for Sharon, and that he wished for his death.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 12:51:49 AM »

I think this guy's life is a curse already.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 12:55:33 AM »
Those pictures are just horrible. The fault is on the leadership however it is pitiful that those soldiers were willing to carry out these orders.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 12:58:31 AM »
I am sure all those Bolshevik stormtroopers celebrated tonight with an extra-long trip to the local bathhouse.

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 01:05:25 AM »
I am sure all those Bolshevik stormtroopers celebrated tonight with an extra-long trip to the local bathhouse.

They'll be BBQing bacon this Shabbos, too!