Author Topic: Black "Jews" Claim To Be Jewish  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Black "Jews" Claim To Be Jewish
« on: May 12, 2014, 12:26:20 AM »
These are different than the Hebros. They think that they can become Jewish without real conversion and have their own synagogues just like blacks can have their own churches. It's a Chillul Hashem that the disgusting self-hating Israeli paper promotes this garbage. They are basically the black version of the Deform Jews except that none of them are Jewish at all. They have female "rabbis" as well.

I think the difference between them and the Hebros is that the Hebros think that being black makes them Jewish and these people decided to become Jewish. I guess they think it's just like anyone can decide to become Xtian. They don't realize that there is a whole process to become Jewish and other than that, it's only hereditary.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/2.209/black-jewish-and-proud-a-synagogue-gains-acceptance-1.273818

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Black "Jews" Claim To Be Jewish
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 12:33:34 AM »
I think these people are like the Ethiopians. The Ethiopians also had a fake version of Judaism with no real mesorah. The Hebros are a different story. They are a black supremacist group. They just think being black makes them Jewish.

I guess the Ethiopians adopted certain Jewish customs just like some Ethiopians began their own church (Ethiopian Orthodox Church). They didn't realize that in Judaism, certain groups can't just start their own sect and say they are Jewish.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 05:59:51 AM »
I think this group has a temple in Harlem. I think they also believe in Jesus.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 06:31:28 AM »
I think this group has a temple in Harlem. I think they also believe in Jesus.
The one in Harlem also doesn't believe in JC.
There are different types of Black Hebrews some which believe in JC & others who are close to real Judaism & reject JC.
The Commandment Keepers in Harlem is one of those that reject JC & are closer in line with normative Judaism.
Then you have the Yowees who believe that the now very dead  Hulon Mitchell Jr. YM"S AKA Yowee Ben Yowee is G-d's son & Messiah.
None are Jewish but some have converted to Judaism al pi halacha & are part of the real Jewish community now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 03:30:22 PM »
So many peoples have tried to steal the Jewish beliefs and invent new religions from it... We have the true Mesorah which can be traced down from Sinai to our sages, to today...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 01:37:26 AM »
Ethiopian Jews are a very old community that were declared Jewish by Egypt's chief Rabbi in the 16th century and have been declared Jewish by most communities 150 years ago. They don't declare themselves Jewish on theirblackness like these groups.