Author Topic: Princapal in Muslim school  (Read 5222 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Princapal in Muslim school
« on: August 07, 2007, 06:54:33 PM »
The "princapail" of the new muslim school in New York City, that hasn't even opened yet, wore a t-shirt that supports a holy war in New York City.  There is an article that is in today's(08/07/07) New York Post written by the great Andrea Peyser about it.  Go to the New York Post website and read it yourselves.  What are your views?

kellymaureen

Re: Princapal in Muslim school
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 07:21:58 PM »
My opinion is that there should be no muslim school anywhere here.  What exactly are they teaching? Is it koran based, are they still teaching that the earth is flat, and the mountains act as pegs holding everything down because thats what good ole moe says?  Instead of arts and crafts is it bombs and guns?  Are they teaching the children there to hate America and infidel Americans...I would bet everything I have that they are, this school should be shut down before it even opens.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »
Yeah, in Brooklyn where I live there's an Arab school called Al-Noor which means the fire.

There was a reporter who did a story about the school and asked a bunch of the kids there if they support suicide bombers in Israel and they all said yes.

Some of them even said that they hoped to do the same "martyrdom operations" one day.

Only the sick mind of Mohamed could make martyr synonymous with murderer.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 09:06:58 PM »
Kelly, they are teaching how to kill Jews and americans there.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 10:14:23 PM »

Muslim schools should be in industrial areas because they are nothing more than terrorist factories.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 10:23:59 PM »

Muslim schools should be in industrial areas because they are nothing more than terrorist factories.

It would also make it easier to bomb them without endangering the lives of any human beings.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »
I'd love to go one day and pretend to be an arab-muslim and see what goes on in these "schools".
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 10:25:22 PM »

It would also make it easier to bomb them without endangering the lives of any human beings.

Roger that! ;)

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 12:47:18 AM »
When I was still in high school there was a Muslim school right next door. One day a kid threw a rock at me and called me a Yahud. As quick as the rock hit me, I picked one up and conked him a good one in his skull. Some of the kids at the school said the cops were looking for me. ;)

A shame you didn't use a sling like David and do the job on that muslim SOB properly. :D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 12:50:46 PM »
I do hope you claim self defense.

Offline Chaim Schmiel

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 12:55:02 PM »
But they are THE religion of peace aren't they?   :o I am amazed that you would think of them as a terrorist orgnization!! ::) I'm shocked that they are being considered as baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 12:58:02 PM »
Al-Noor means the light Judeaoncapta.

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 01:33:17 PM »
It will probably teach the same things as this Muslim school in London:

Children learn from Saudi textbooks with lines such as:

"The monkeys are the Jews. And the pigs: they are the Christian infidels at Jesus' table" >:(

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 08:00:07 PM »
Al-Noor means the light Judeaoncapta.

Sorry.

Noora means fire in Aramaic. I just assumed it was a common root.

I must've assumed wrong.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 12:37:15 PM »
We already have a war in New York City.  We were attacked twice.  In 1993 and in 2001.  We will also be attacked soon from the "kids" who go to this school.

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 12:42:42 PM »
We already have a war in New York City.  We were attacked twice.  In 1993 and in 2001.  We will also be attacked soon from the "kids" who go to this school.

And when you are, the sick, self-hating dhimmicrats will blame your intollerence and Americas foreign policy......I guarantee it.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 12:47:59 PM »
How am I self-hating Newman?  I was the one who first posted on this fourm about the opening of a new muslim school in New York.  No one else started a post about the school before I did.  Does that make me a self-hating Jew?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 12:48:56 PM »
She resigned i blame the panderer Bloomberg for this whole problem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »
How am I self-hating Newman?  I was the one who first posted on this fourm about the opening of a new muslim school in New York.  No one else started a post about the school before I did.  Does that make me a self-hating Jew?
Joe, you misread newman's post, he was saying that the self-haters will tell you that it's your fault that you've been attacked.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 12:51:22 PM »
And the whole Board of Ed as well

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 12:52:37 PM »
true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 12:54:22 PM »
FTF, I appreciate you trying to defend me, but, I feel that newman should explain what he posted and say if he was trying to insult me or not.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 12:57:09 PM »
FTF, I appreciate you trying to defend me, but, I feel that newman should explain what he posted and say if he was trying to insult me or not.

He obviously said when you are attacked. Nothing derogatory at all and nothing that needs explained. Go read again what he wrote.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 01:00:16 PM »
And when you are, [Meaning N.Y.C.] the sick, self-hating dhimmicrats will blame your intollerence and Americas foreign policy......I guarantee it. [Meaning the Liberals will blame the U.S.]

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 01:04:33 PM »

Slow down, Joe. Your jumping the gun, big time. :laugh:

I'm not attacking you in any way, shape or form. Read it again.

I'm attacking self hating democrat politicians who will blame the terrorist attack (you so rightly predicted) on your (Americans') supposed intollerence, US foreign policy and the west in general.

Just like they blame the crimes of negro rapists on white racism and muggings on rich whitey who won't share.

Clear now?