Author Topic: Very important speech by Brett Stevens RE: Iran's nuclear program  (Read 590 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
This is a very important and sobering talk given by one of the best journalists in America today, Brett Stevens (from the Wall Street Journal). There is a lot wrong-headed thinking about the issue of Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons. What Stevens is trying to do with this speech, is offer a clear perspective of this nightmarish situation. Everyone should watch this video, and I suggest that each of you who watches this, should send the link to the video to as many friends as possible, and maybe ask each of them to send it to their friends. It would be a tremendously wonderful thing if this video went viral. If that happens, ordinary American citizens would pressure the Obama administration to join Israel in striking Iran's nuclear facilities. If America helps Israel (which I know is a long shot as long as Obama is President), it could make the difference between life or death for thousands of Israeli Jews. Please, PLEASE, take the time to watch this and send it on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvFWUEN3A5k

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Very important speech by Brett Stevens RE: Iran's nuclear program
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 05:12:11 AM »
By the way, my favourite line from this speech is, "Israel was not founded to perpetuate Jewish victimhood, Israel was founded to END Jewish victimhood."

Bret Stephens (as far as I know) is not Jewish, but if only more Jews could think the way he does about Jewish strength!

Also, I think I may have misspelt his name. It looks like it is spelt Bret Stephens.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Very important speech by Brett Stevens RE: Iran's nuclear program
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 07:18:02 AM »
He's Jewish.Look at the bottom of this link      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Stephens
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03