Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 663 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 14, 2014, 07:18:59 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:33:17 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
 ??? :'( They should be hung, just for being dumb donkeys!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It seems the demorats have become so incredibly stupid they only think about things in terms of 'sexism' or 'racism'...

But if the issue should be antisemitism, they could not care less...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Hilary Clinton's high point of her career was Benghazi according to that psycho in the video >:( >:( >:(

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've seen her older supporters unable to mention a single achievement she has made, other than getting the job.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I've noticed something about liberal female voters. 

They'll be the first to tell you that they're equals of men in every respect, and that they can do anything a man can.  In fact the crazy feminists believe that gender is a "social construct." 

But when it comes to who they support politically, all they seem to care about is their wombs and their vaginas.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've noticed something about liberal female voters. 

They'll be the first to tell you that they're equals of men in every respect, and that they can do anything a man can.  In fact the crazy feminists believe that gender is a "social construct." 

But when it comes to who they support politically, all they seem to care about is their wombs and their vaginas.

Oi, well i don't wish on you or anyone to have to meet the ones that think the structure of language (I suppose they mean every language) is what makes the difference between men and women.

What you said isn't really a contradiction, the contradiction is that they think men and women are the same, and women are better.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
uhh woman? or bull dyke?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774