Author Topic: Israeli "reality show" star in love with Sudanese Muslim, hates Ashkenazim  (Read 24917 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What you stated was clear Halacha... It is called 'Pikuach Nefesh' or saving lives... It means that any command of Shabbat can be violated so long as it saves Jewish life. This clearly includes fighting in a war... Most of us here are aware of that law.

EJA44, It was not my intention to 'curse' you... If you felt it was a curse please let me apologize. Using strong language is not cursing in my opinion, but rather it does constitute Lashon Hara (which many of us here have been engaging in).

Chaim... I know you are very busy and this thread is a distraction but I hope you realize that I have not condoned, supported, or believed there should be mercy from Jews toward this case.

My point was that personally cursing someone for something which we could be judged for is not encouraged by the Torah sages.

PS: Pikuach Nefesh actually overrides any command (not just Shabbat) including the Holidays (Yom Tovim).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
My thick skull? It seems like you have the thick skull... I clearly stated that all you mentioned here are cursed.

So, then what? We Just sit back and wait for Hashem's Divine Judgment and do nothing to these vile murderers and destroyers of the Jewish race, who just happened to be Jewish??   How many more millions of Jews need to die before we realize perhaps the judgment to be carried out is laid on us??  Did David defeat the Phillistines by waiting for Hashem to win the battle for him?   If Solomon did not execute the traitor , Adoniahu, would he not have had his kingdom stolen from him??
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
So, then what? We Just sit back and wait for Hashem's Divine Judgment and do nothing to these vile murderers and destroyers of the Jewish race, who just happened to be Jewish??   How many more millions of Jews need to die before we realize perhaps the judgment to be carried out is laid on us??  Did David defeat the Phillistines by waiting for Hashem to win the battle for him?   If Solomon did not execute the traitor , Adoniahu, would he not have had his kingdom stolen from him??

In those cases the law was able to be carried out. Today we do not have the Sanhedrin. I do support causes which are working to re-establish the Sanhedrin. When Moshiach does come we will have a king who will be granted the power to execute all the commands and judge the wicked with justice.

We can expose the wicked, inspire rebuke against those who have gone astray... I support this approach...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
No, the story of Purim the King (King Achashveros) was an evil king who conspired with Haman to wipe out the Jewish people. He was no hero but rather a rank Jew hater... Esther married him because the king killed his wife Vashti and needed a replacement and found Ester (a Jewish girl who was a nephew of Mordechia who was on the Sanhedrin). In the end, behind the scene, Hashem caused things to happen which led to the turning around of the decree to wipe out all the Jews, and instead the Jews wiped out the Jew haters...

Learn that this coming Purim...

Esther, probably had no choice but to marry him.. And, now that my memory is refreshed, didn't Esther marry the king for the very reason that she would make a plea to save her people? There is quite a difference in marry an enemy to save your race and marrying your enemy to bring about its destruction.  You are comparing apples to oranges here.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Esther, probably had no choice but to marry him.. And, now that my memory is refreshed, didn't Esther marry the king for the very reason that she would make a plea to save her people? There is quite a difference in marry an enemy to save your race and marrying your enemy to bring about its destruction.  You are comparing apples to oranges here.

No... Only after Mordechai told her to approach the King did she do so. Until that time she did not know what was going to happen... It is the 'miracle' behind the scene which is the lesson of Purim.

And you are missing the point of my bringing the Purim story. The people of the time did not know what was going to happen, they did not know that she really did not consumate the marriage with the King, they may have had incorrect beliefs that she had actually joined the king in the palace against her people...

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
In those cases the law was able to be carried out. Today we do not have the Sanhedrin. I do support causes which are working to re-establish the Sanhedrin. When Moshiach does come we will have a king who will be granted the power to execute all the commands and judge the wicked with justice.

We can expose the wicked, inspire rebuke against those who have gone astray... I support this approach...

Just sit and wait it out, eh?   Had, Am Yisrael followed your advice, we would not have an Israel today.. I know Neturei Karta is very big on this type of thinking.  I know you are not aligned with them and shun them.. However, I think you are being a bit naive and involuntarily supporting the type of theology that support the core of people like Neturei Karta who think even creating the Nation of Israel goes against Torah, because we had no place in creating a nation before the coming of Moshiach, we were suppose to sit back and wait.   For example, any time any crime is committed in Israel, is not against Torah then to have a secular court , composed of Jews, bring judgment against them?  Simply, something as simple as stealing a watch , how could it be possible to administer justice against a Jewish criminal without a Sanhedrin?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
No... Only after Mordechai told her to approach the King did she do so. Until that time she did not know what was going to happen... It is the 'miracle' behind the scene which is the lesson of Purim.

And you are missing the point of my bringing the Purim story. The people of the time did not know what was going to happen, they did not know that she really did not consumate the marriage with the King, they may have had incorrect beliefs that she had actually joined the king in the palace against her people...

Are you saying this woman who is holding her Naqba did not actually marry and sleep with the Muslim guy and is really secretly trying to save the Jewish people , loves Ashkenazi and has a plan to overthrow the Sudanese Muslims?

Seriously, Muman, I cannot even begin to understand your comparing of QUeen Esther, a holy and righteous woman with this vile witch..  But, if she is some type of secret hero, well, shame on me!!!! 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Are you saying this woman who is holding her Naqba did not actually marry and sleep with the Muslim guy and is really secretly trying to save the Jewish people , loves Ashkenazi and has a plan to overthrow the Sudanese Muslims?

Seriously, Muman, I cannot even begin to understand your comparing of QUeen Esther, a holy and righteous woman with this vile witch..  But, if she is some type of secret hero, well, shame on me!!!!

You are missing the point EJA44, and I am getting tired of having to draw diagrams to explain the concept to you.

We do not know how things will pan out in the future. What seems like something terrible today may end up being something good in the future. I am not comparing the Queen to this woman, Chas Veshalom... I am saying that the 'hidden face' of Hashem works in mysterious ways. And maybe there will come a time this woman does turn around. There are stories of this happening during the Holocaust too.. People who acted as informants at one time, in the end saving some Jews because their conscience got to them...

This is what I am trying to discuss when I bring the story of Purim.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
What you stated was clear Halacha... It is called 'Pikuach Nefesh' or saving lives... It means that any command of Shabbat can be violated so long as it saves Jewish life. This clearly includes fighting in a war... Most of us here are aware of that law.
Yes indeed... 

EJA44, It was not my intention to 'curse' you... If you felt it was a curse please let me apologize. Using strong language is not cursing in my opinion, but rather it does constitute Lashon Hara (which many of us here have been engaging in).
I accept your apology, because I know you are a well-learned and devoted Jew..  I apologize as well for speaking lashon hara to you..   I  suppose I felt I was being attacked and belittle and I tend to get upset and irrational, myself.  Of course, hating you would not bring any simcha to me, but only misery..    I apologize for labeling you as my enemy.. I know any Jew who loves Israel and his Jewish people is always a friend, even if some of his actions I deem are "misguided".

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
You are missing the point EJA44, and I am getting tired of having to draw diagrams to explain the concept to you.

We do not know how things will pan out in the future. What seems like something terrible today may end up being something good in the future. I am not comparing the Queen to this woman, Chas Veshalom... I am saying that the 'hidden face' of Hashem works in mysterious ways. And maybe there will come a time this woman does turn around. There are stories of this happening during the Holocaust too.. People who acted as informants at one time, in the end saving some Jews because their conscience got to them...

This is what I am trying to discuss when I bring the story of Purim.

Can we at least disagree on this issue without engaging in a battle ourselves?

I see nothing good or any potential blessing of this woman betraying her people, marrying a Sudanese Muslim and cursing the Ashkenazi race.  That is just me, but if you think something great will become of her marrying our enemy and her cursing her race as it will bring about some great tribulation from Hashem , well I guess I just have to accept you think that..   I cannot agree, myself.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Just sit and wait it out, eh?   Had, Am Yisrael followed your advice, we would not have an Israel today.. I know Neturei Karta is very big on this type of thinking.  I know you are not aligned with them and shun them.. However, I think you are being a bit naive and involuntarily supporting the type of theology that support the core of people like Neturei Karta who think even creating the Nation of Israel goes against Torah, because we had no place in creating a nation before the coming of Moshiach, we were suppose to sit back and wait.   For example, any time any crime is committed in Israel, is not against Torah then to have a secular court , composed of Jews, bring judgment against them?  Simply, something as simple as stealing a watch , how could it be possible to administer justice against a Jewish criminal without a Sanhedrin?

I fully support the modern state of Israel. Where do you come up with these ideas? I am clearly of the belief that we have to do things to bring the Moshiach (and I do what I can every day). We are to begin building the 3rd Temple, with or without the Moshiach. Check my history of posting here at JTF and find that I support the Temple Institute, a group of activists in Israel who support the establishment of Jewish sovereignty on the Temple Mount.

The secular court is not capable of true Torah justice. While I support the death penalty in the secular courts I do not believe that it is a true justice as the Torah envisions (ensuring that the guilty are guilty and that the innocent are not accidentally punished).

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Huh?Are you going off the deep end again?

I fully support the modern state of Israel. Where do you come up with these lies? I am clearly of the belief that we have to do things to bring the Moshiach (and I do what I can every day). We are to begin building the 3rd Temple, with or without the Moshiach. Check my history of posting here at JTF and find that I support the Temple Institute, a group of activists in Israel who support the establishment of Jewish sovereignty on the Temple Mount.

The secular court is not capable of true Torah justice. While I support the death penalty in the secular courts I do not believe that it is a true justice as the Torah envisions (ensuring that the guilty are guilty and that the innocent are not accidentally punished).

Relax.. I know you support Israel.. I was just trying to understand the concept you are discussing. I get very weary when people mention that certain actions, judgments , etc an only be done with the coming of Moshiach. 

I guess I am confused as what you mean by the secular court is not capable of true Torah justice.  I understand the concept  and know that nothing can compare with the true justice of Torah and Sanhedrin..     However, I am glad to hear where you stand on dealth penalty and that you are not against secular courts operating in the land of Israel, administering justice.  I have met some Jews who I would say are "off the deep end" who have told me that Jews cannot be judged or undergo any type of punishment by other Jews because there is no Sanhedrin.  Their argument, somewhat nullifies the operation of a functional Israeli State, wouldn't you agree?

I suppose aiding and abetting the enemy, however, in your eyes, cannot be punished until MOshiach comes, even though stabbing and murdering in cold-blood is permissible for the death penalty?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yes indeed... 
I accept your apology, because I know you are a well-learned and devoted Jew..  I apologize as well for speaking lashon hara to you..   I  suppose I felt I was being attacked and belittle and I tend to get upset and irrational, myself.  Of course, hating you would not bring any simcha to me, but only misery..    I apologize for labeling you as my enemy.. I know any Jew who loves Israel and his Jewish people is always a friend, even if some of his actions I deem are "misguided".

Thank you EJA44... I also apologize for the harsh words which I have written... I do respect your position despite our misunderstanding.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Relax.. I know you support Israel.. I was just trying to understand the concept you are discussing. I get very weary when people mention that certain actions, judgments , etc an only be done with the coming of Moshiach. 

I guess I am confused as what you mean by the secular court is not capable of true Torah justice.  I understand the concept  and know that nothing can compare with the true justice of Torah and Sanhedrin..     However, I am glad to hear where you stand on dealth penalty and that you are not against secular courts operating in the land of Israel, administering justice.

I suppose aiding and abetting the enemy, however, in your eyes, cannot be punished until MOshiach comes, even though stabbing and murdering in cold-blood is permissible for the death penalty?

Who will administer this death penalty? Who is the traitor? A few years before I made Teshuva (back in 2001/2002) I made some statements to my father (who died in 2010) where I did not support Israel and I questioned whether Israel should exist. I don't know where that feeling came from but it is good that I did make Teshuva because before that I was heading down a bad road. I was not born frum and only came to my Jewish faith because of miracles (9/11, divorce, and being fired from a job) and the advice of an african american neighbor who said 'go back to your people'... Could I have been an informer or a heretic?

Baruch Hashem the events of my life brought me to seek out a Jewish community, which led me to a progressive shul (liberal/reform) which accepted me... I do not hate them at this time, and I am grateful that liberal shul existed because otherwise I would not have met my 1st Orthodox Rabbi who led me eventually to the Chabad rabbis.... Everything happened for a reason, and in my experience although I have suffered I am better for it...

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Thank you EJA44... I also apologize for the harsh words which I have written... I do respect your position despite our misunderstanding.

Indeed Muman, I feel bad for my harsh words for you..  You have always been an inspiration to me here with your explanations and teaching of Jewish Law.

This has been a hard time for me on top of everything else.  I deal with so many self-hating Jews and Jewish traitors on a daily basis, I suppose I feel like I am losing my sanity dealing with them all the time.  How many Jews do I meet around here, who keep crying for the ill-treatment of the innocent Palestinians?     My own uncle was a communist who hated Israel and loved the Arabs.  Hashem did strike him dead, I am sad to say. I'd rather he'd made teshuva, of course..

I guess after reading this post by Chaim about a woman marrying Muslim cursing her Ashkenazi people just made me go crazy..  I have lost my sympathy for people who hate their own race.  As a matter of fact, I have gotten to depise and loathe self-hating Jews more than even the people who call, themselves , my enemy.   I met some Egyptian guys not long ago, who seem to support Israel more than most liberal Jews I have met around here do. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Even without a Sanhedrin a court of law must be established or else Hashem views the people as wicked. As I said, even the righteous nations (Ben Noach) must establish courts of law.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Who will administer this death penalty? Who is the traitor? A few years before I made Teshuva (back in 2001/2002) I made some statements to my father (who died in 2010) where I did not support Israel and I questioned whether Israel should exist. I don't know where that feeling came from but it is good that I did make Teshuva because before that I was heading down a bad road. I was not born frum and only came to my Jewish faith because of miracles (9/11, divorce, and being fired from a job) and the advice of an african american neighbor who said 'go back to your people'... Could I have been an informer or a heretic?

Baruch Hashem the events of my life brought me to seek out a Jewish community, which led me to a progressive shul (liberal/reform) which accepted me... I do not hate them at this time, and I am grateful that liberal shul existed because otherwise I would not have met my 1st Orthodox Rabbi who led me eventually to the Chabad rabbis.... Everything happened for a reason, and in my experience although I have suffered I am better for it...

I too have done many bad things and had a very bad life when I was younger..   Your story is inspirational and I would say I made teshuva later in life after living a as pagan for many years who was raised by atheist/agnostic Ashkenazi Jewish parents.

I am a person who believes in forgiveness and I would never quickly advocate for the killing of one of our people..  Every Jewish soul is precious to Hashem.   IF the person is a prostitute, drug addict, adulterer, thief, swindler, whatever.   As I spoke about my cousin Elisa Hanna who was a drugged out biker chick who later became a very religious Ultra Orthodox Chassid and moved to Brooklyn wiht her husband.  She is now the proud mother of 12+ children.  Nobody knows exactly how many she has, but she has a lot of them.  My parents told me they never saw her not pregnant once!   Anyhow, I know her story is miraculous and if she can be blessed with the life she has now, why not many others who are in such dire situations?

However, I do draw a line..  I believe that until a person makes teshuva they are in deep water and need to get out of it before they sink. And, if they become more and more evil and hardened in their heart they are at risk of doing something that is worthy of punishment, not only by Hashem directly, but also through man.  For example, if somebody becomes a murderer or rapist, genocidal, etc.

I hate to say, one thing I can never accept is a person, whose actions cause another Jew to go astray.  For example, this woman here is trying to bring about the destruction of the Jewish race.  Telling Jewish women it is good to marry Muslims and trying to make war with the Ashkenazim .    She is cancer and if cancer is not stopped, what does it do?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Even without a Sanhedrin a court of law must be established or else Hashem views the people as wicked. As I said, even the righteous nations (Ben Noach) must establish courts of law.

Thanks for sharing this information..  It has been something I have been trying to understand, as some Jews, usually Orthodox, I have met tell me the craziest things, because we don't have a Sanhedrin established.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Thanks for sharing this information..  It has been something I have been trying to understand, as some Jews, usually Orthodox, I have met tell me the craziest things, because we don't have a Sanhedrin established.

To understand the halachic implications read the following (I will not repost to save space in the thread)

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/litigation_in_secular_courts1.html

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/SecularCourts.html

I will repost an excerpt below:

A. The Problem

The deplorable state of Torah justice in the State of Israel is one of the most painful problems for religious Jews today. The established legal system of the State of Israel is either non-Jewish, or "Israeli", which is an amalgam of laws of various origins, including a scattering of articles based on the Shulchan Aruch, which were included primarily because of coalition pressure on the government. The general spirit of the system, as well as most of the judges, is alien to Jewish tradition. Most religious Jews, under the impression that the principle that the "law of the land is law" (dina d'malchuta dina) applies to this case, are unaware of the seriousness of the prohibition on litigating before secular Israeli courts. As a result, those Jews who are aware of the prohibition are characterized as extremists and anti-Zionists.

The source of the error in this case is an essentially valid premise. It is generally correct to identify the state with the system of justice. However, in this case, that is precisely the root of the problem. Since the State of Israel is the state of the Jewish people, it should be governed by authentic, traditional Jewish law. In the same way that it is inconceivable to have a Jewish state without a Jewish language as the official language, the Jewish calendar as the official calendar, and an explicit relationship with the Jewish people (the Law of Return), so too a Jewish state without Jewish law is inconceivable. As long as foreign law rules the state, a Jew who is cognizant of the importance of law is not able to identify with that component of the political structure, even though he accepts the other components of the political structure. Precisely because of his love for the State of Israel, every loyal Jew must aspire for the restoration of authentic Jewish law to the place in the State.

For instance were there to be no religious education available in the State educational system, would a religious Jew be obligated to accept the secular educational program and send his children to study in its institutions? Would he not remain a loyal citizen and even a good Zionist, by identifying with other components of the political structure? Most religious Jews do not understand that secular justice is like secular education, and both cannot be adopted by a religious Jew. Perhaps the political struggle to ensure religious education resulted in the neglect of the problem of religious justice.

A significant portion of the blame for the general indifference of the religious public to this problem can be attributed to religious jurists who, in contradiction to the unanimous opinion of Torah scholars in recent generations, developed the theory that the prohibition on non-Torah judiciaries does not apply to the Israeli court system. The present article is presented in order to correct this misconception and demonstrate the gravity of the prohibition on non-Torah judiciary in our times.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

So sick of this guy, honestly. No, liar, we don't do nothing, and nobody proposed doing that. We make a Jewish state so that we can help the ones who can be and punish those who betray us.

You're not Solomon. After all this, he really has the arrogance to pretend like he's righteous, and if he kills all the Jews he thinks are bad, we won't be punished.

What advice? Wtf. I swear I haven't wasted time this pathetically in a while. I'm going to work tomorrow, if only to regain the massive loss of IQ I've endured from this astronomical facepalm bait. If we followed your advice, there would be no state of Israel, because a lot of the people who got it running were secular, and they'd all be dead.

I can see generations of ancestors spirit facepalming simultaneously.

I guess I am confused as what you mean by the secular court is not capable of true Torah justice.  I understand the concept  and know that nothing can compare with the true justice of Torah and Sanhedrin..     However, I am glad to hear where you stand on dealth penalty and that you are not against secular courts operating in the land of Israel, administering justice.  I have met some Jews who I would say are "off the deep end" who have told me that Jews cannot be judged or undergo any type of punishment by other Jews because there is no Sanhedrin.  Their argument, somewhat nullifies the operation of a functional Israeli State, wouldn't you agree?

The government aids and abets the enemy. You may have to put a dog down if it was trained to kill, but best to make it normal again, and put it somewhere where it can live normally. Jews are worth more than dogs.

Wanting to make Israel Jewish doesn't undermine the existence of Israel.

Indeed Muman, I feel bad for my harsh words for you..  You have always been an inspiration to me here with your explanations and teaching of Jewish Law.

This has been a hard time for me on top of everything else.  I deal with so many self-hating Jews and Jewish traitors on a daily basis, I suppose I feel like I am losing my sanity dealing with them all the time.  How many Jews do I meet around here, who keep crying for the ill-treatment of the innocent Palestinians?     My own uncle was a communist who hated Israel and loved the Arabs.  Hashem did strike him dead, I am sad to say. I'd rather he'd made teshuva, of course..

I guess after reading this post by Chaim about a woman marrying Muslim cursing her Ashkenazi people just made me go crazy..  I have lost my sympathy for people who hate their own race.  As a matter of fact, I have gotten to depise and loathe self-hating Jews more than even the people who call, themselves , my enemy.   I met some Egyptian guys not long ago, who seem to support Israel more than most liberal Jews I have met around here do. 

Well I don't trust twice, but glad to see this chilul Hashem is over between you two.

I too have done many bad things and had a very bad life when I was younger..   Your story is inspirational and I would say I made teshuva later in life after living a as pagan for many years who was raised by atheist/agnostic Ashkenazi Jewish parents.

I am a person who believes in forgiveness and I would never quickly advocate for the killing of one of our people..  Every Jewish soul is precious to Hashem.   IF the person is a prostitute, drug addict, adulterer, thief, swindler, whatever.   As I spoke about my cousin Elisa Hanna who was a drugged out biker chick who later became a very religious Ultra Orthodox Chassid and moved to Brooklyn wiht her husband.  She is now the proud mother of 12+ children.  Nobody knows exactly how many she has, but she has a lot of them.  My parents told me they never saw her not pregnant once!   Anyhow, I know her story is miraculous and if she can be blessed with the life she has now, why not many others who are in such dire situations?

However, I do draw a line..  I believe that until a person makes teshuva they are in deep water and need to get out of it before they sink. And, if they become more and more evil and hardened in their heart they are at risk of doing something that is worthy of punishment, not only by Hashem directly, but also through man.  For example, if somebody becomes a murderer or rapist, genocidal, etc.

I hate to say, one thing I can never accept is a person, whose actions cause another Jew to go astray.  For example, this woman here is trying to bring about the destruction of the Jewish race.  Telling Jewish women it is good to marry Muslims and trying to make war with the Ashkenazim .    She is cancer and if cancer is not stopped, what does it do?

That wasn't an actual question at the end there, but yes, just like someone who makes baalei teshuva is spared from gehinom guaranteed, and receives more reward than any other mizvah, I'll spare the details and say that Jews who make other Jews not religious, the opposite happens. She isn't getting people off the derech, though, she's addressing an already-sick audience to do further sins. She has cancer, she isn't one, she's the tumor around it that makes it obvious that there is a cancer in Israeli society.

Like what?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
So sick of this guy, honestly. No, liar, we don't do nothing, and nobody proposed doing that. We make a Jewish state so that we can help the ones who can be and punish those who betray us.
Honestly , I am sick of you and all the insults and belittlement and your arrogant, self-righteous attitude and the fact that you  attacked me and lashed out all types of vile insults simply because I believed this Israeli woman who betrayed her race is worthy of death.  I was having a problem in my synagogue with the community and rather than helping me you just unleash all your venom and insults and proceed to call me a goy, indirectly (oh, he is not a Jew, as you say), insulting me and all my ancestors.  Those are unforgiving words.

I believe me and Muman have made amends and were having a civil discussion, but here you come to stir up a new fight .  You insinuated all this drama to begin with when you attacked me..

Anyhow, I am done bickering with you...  I will let Chaim decide which one of us will leave this forum, because I cannot keep posting with a vicious rabid dog constantly attacking me on all my posts.

I sent Chaim a PM about you.. I will see what he says.. Maybe, he has some great words to share with me or you..  One of us is leaving more likely.  Most likely me, you are a long term poster.. I will let you spew your venom to others, I , myself ,will not take it anymore.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:37:33 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
^^^" Muman, LKZ, Avraham Ben Noach, you are all enemies of the Jewish people and Israel and deserve nothing less than your share of misery.. "

What the freak! I didn't stick up for this woman! The only thing I did was question you about Shabbat after you said others weren't being observant... I don't like fighting on the forum, it makes us looks bad and scares people away. To be far... I think you and LKZ were both stirring the pot and saying wild things.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Honestly , I am sick of you and all the insults and belittlement and your arrogant, self-righteous attitude and the fact that you  attacked me and lashed out all types of vile insults simply because I believed this Israeli woman who betrayed her race is worthy of death.  I was having a problem in my synagogue with the community and rather than helping me you just unleash all your venom and insults and proceed to call me a goy, indirectly (oh, he is not a Jew, as you say), insulting me and all my ancestors.  Those are unforgiving words.

I believe me and Muman have made amends and were having a civil discussion, but here you come to stir up a new fight .  You insinuated all this drama to begin with when you attacked me..

Anyhow, I am done bickering with you...  I will let Chaim decide which one of us will leave this forum, because I cannot keep posting with a vicious rabid dog constantly attacking me on all my posts.

I sent Chaim a PM about you.. I will see what he says.. Maybe, he has some great words to share with me or you..  One of us is leaving more likely.  Most likely me, you are a long term poster.. I will let you spew your venom to others, I , myself ,will not take it anymore.

Knew it. Didn't mean almost anything in the last post, and now I'm the one who was making vile insults, and the bad guy here. Anyways, I will say sorry for attacking you on all your other posts, which I never did, but I think you're fake after this one.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Knew it. Didn't mean almost anything in the last post, and now I'm the one who was making vile insults, and the bad guy here. Anyways, I will say sorry for attacking you on all your other posts, which I never did, but I think you're fake after this one.

You win I'm fake..

I am leaving JTF for good.. This is my last post..  I wish the movement luck and hope the place doesn't get overrun with bleeding-heart, self-hating arrogant jerky people who think trashing on their fellow

LKZ, in reality, since you are calling me a fake and a goy, I will say I have more Jewish ancestry than you and documentation to prove it than you do..  My mothers family are Ashkenazi hailing from England, Russia and Poland.  My father's family are Ashkenazi who hail from Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia.  My great grandfather and great grandmother of my father was born in a Jewish community in Odessa, Ukraine and I have documents proving that.  My father's mother hails from Schedryn, Belarus, a village I am told by one of my rabbis that was renown for its Chassidic community.       My grandmother's first language was Yiddish, although she grew up speaking Russian and English.  My great grandparents were mostly Yiddish speakers. I have famous Jewish people in my family on both sides..  About 15-20% of my relatives first language is Russian and my grandmother helped  them escape the Soviet Union in the 70s and 80s when they were being heavily persecuted .

So, before you speak more Lashon Hara, so liberally calling a Jew a goy, as you enjoy doing, perhaps you can check yourself.  Considering, you have a non-Jewish father, I would think you would be even more respectful and sensitive on the subject.  I never would attack your Jewish ethnicity, as you have done to me.    Calling another Jew a goy is a sin worthy of worst punishment.

The only person who is a fraud here is the guy whining and crying about the poor innocent woman who is tricked into sleeping and marrying the black Sudanese muslim guy and cursing her own race.  I know Hashem will reward you and the goy name Avraham Ben Noach for your attempts at attacking me and insulting my heritage.

I am logging out here and won't be posting anymore, because I have more important things to do with my life than get into juvenile food fights..  I lost my temper and I apologize to everyone for that..  I cannot fathom how people on Kahanist forum will defend a traitor.  That just makes me want to vomit and I will find another movement that is not so full of bleeding-heart, self-righteous Jews who attack and insult their own because they do not share their opinions. 

I hope others here will realize the pernicious threat to our race and can stop behaving like typical modern self-hating Jew who keeps courting his enemies and pampering the traitors in their midst.  These are my final words before I leave here..

GOODBYE FOR GOOD..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
EJA44,

Who has defended her? I fail to see who or what you are referring to. Neither LKZ or Ephraim Ben Noach defended her, nor I...

Goodbye...