Author Topic: Israeli "reality show" star in love with Sudanese Muslim, hates Ashkenazim  (Read 24936 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
EJA44,

You make suppositions you cannot substantiate. You act in a very devious and untruthful manner.

I do not tolerate any disrespect of Hashem or Israel or any Jew... You do not know me, and as it is turning out I do not want to know you. Stop making a fool of yourself.

You support the enemies of the Jewish people..  Don't you know that many of our worst enemies, some as evil as the Muslims/Nazis are Jews themselves??   Many Jews have worked very hard to bring the destruction of our race.   

Go ahead and despise and hate me for not kneeling and bowing to your wisdom.. I guess anybody who disagrees with your wisdom you spit on and talk down on..  Typical arrogant, self-righteous Jew.. I know the mentality, that is why I am sick of most Jewish communities I go to here in the USA, they are full of people like you who need to stand on their pedestal enforcing their knowledge to all lost souls like myself.

I don't give a damn you anymore..  You are not a brother in my eyes..  I don't care about making a fool of myself if I feel it will help save my race from extinction..  You would have been the same guy telling the Jews that we should follow the rabbis wisdom and go to the work camps, that Hitler only wants to keep us working hard for the better of the country.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Again you are speaking foolishness..

I am fully aware of our history, of the Jewish informers during the time in Egypt, the Jewish informers during the crusades, the Jewish informers of the modern day. I am fully aware of our history as I study it as part of my Torah study. Do you think it is possible to study Judaism without understanding history?

You are the one who has made these threads personal. But it may be best to just let this thread die. You will not cease in defending your position of false accusations. I would in no way be one to sit idle as the nazis came to power. I am vigilant against all forms of Jew hatred and have stood up when others have not.

EJA44, my last statement to you in this thread will not be an insult. I am sorry that you feel the way you do. I hope you find peace over this machloket soon and can try to find it in your heart to read some of the posts which were made which explain the concept of Teshuva and also what I wrote concerning the Informer and why we curse them.

I am sorry if you feel I am trying to be 'superior' or 'impose my thought' on you. I really want to believe your motivation is pure and you are just feeling that some people are pushing your buttons (or whatever you want to call it). I do not curse you, I do not harbor ill thoughts, but I do feel that some rectification will have to take place before we are brothers again.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Some examples of Jews who deserve the fierce wrath of Hashem's Judgment

Erhard Milch

Neuterei Karta 

Karl Marx

Leon Trotsky

Noam Chomsky

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Nobody disagrees that these are despicable and they have been roundly cursed.

There are others... But are you going to act as Satan and bring each one before us?

PS: I have rebuked NK three times already, writing to their website to explain why they are evil in their support of the enemy. As such (having rebuked them) I have cursed them publicly many times.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Or maybe I will yell Baruch Hashem!!!   I always said there is a lot of things we Jews can learn from the jihadis..  The Jihadis love people like you more than me..  They love the fact that they can screw and marry our women and that they face no retribution since they get a free ride, being Jewish.

Umm yeah we all want to kill jihadis. No holds barred, pick a curse for them. Don't pretend you know anything about Muman, especially after you accuse people of assuming things about you.
You support the enemies of the Jewish people..  Don't you know that many of our worst enemies, some as evil as the Muslims/Nazis are Jews themselves??   Many Jews have worked very hard to bring the destruction of our race.   

Go ahead and despise and hate me for not kneeling and bowing to your wisdom.. I guess anybody who disagrees with your wisdom you spit on and talk down on..  Typical arrogant, self-righteous Jew.. I know the mentality, that is why I am sick of most Jewish communities I go to here in the USA, they are full of people like you who need to stand on their pedestal enforcing their knowledge to all lost souls like myself.

I don't give a damn you anymore..  You are not a brother in my eyes..  I don't care about making a fool of myself if I feel it will help save my race from extinction..  You would have been the same guy telling the Jews that we should follow the rabbis wisdom and go to the work camps, that Hitler only wants to keep us working hard for the better of the country.

Torah saves the Jewish people from extinction. Please stop with the goyish concepts like race. I keep having a tough time making a judgement on you, because I don't know if you're an xtian, a leftist, a pedofronter, or just anti-Torah, but you've basically said every sneaky attack I've heard from all those groups.

Oh yeah what Rabbi said we should go to work camps? You hate Am Yisrael, shuls, Torah, Rabbis and the forum though somehow you want to save Am Yisrael, be happy in a shul, defend "true Torah" you make up, and get backed by Rabbis. Calling you a simply hypocrite would be the least of the insults I could make, but this all smells so insincere, I'm sure it's something else.

If you are actually sincere, and your whole story isn't a lie... don't torment your brother with your own problem, and if you want teshuva make teshuva, don't force yourself on others.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Good point LKZ... The Jewish 'race'? Where did he learn that from?

Judaism and the Jewish people are not a 'race' but rather a 'people' or 'nation' (Am Yisrael/The people/nation of Israel)...

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!

I am sorry if you feel I am trying to be 'superior' or 'impose my thought' on you. I really want to believe your motivation is pure and you are just feeling that some people are pushing your buttons (or whatever you want to call it). I do not curse you, I do not harbor ill thoughts, but I do feel that some rectification will have to take place before we are brothers again.

I am not opposed to making amends with any Jew, no matter how much of a fallout or confrontation we had..  But, you should best have some respect for other people's opinions.. You should also realize not everyone here is as religious or learned as you and many, may even be secular or have a different background and understanding .   

INdeed, maybe the Orthodox Judaism you follow allows for traitors who are Jewish to not incur any punishment.  Realize, I grew up in a culture and in a country where treason has been punished by execution and death for generations.   Read a little history of the country I grew up, the USA and realize what the punishment was death by the firing squad or hanging.  Just read about how many people were hung during the Revolutionary War when they were found to be working with the Tories and English Army.

Of course, under Obama, being a traitor is no longer an offense, as the leader is a traitor to his people.

Muman, I really hate traitors and I am sorry I cannot stomach teachings about how traitors should be prayed or cared for, etc.  The whole turning the other cheek theology, promoted by so many Christians I know always got on my nerves.  I see so many backstabbers and people who treat their own people like crap, beacuse they think by being a Jew, Christian or whatever they get free reign and behaving like a blood sucking tyrant.   I have little patience or tolerance for this type of behavior, regardless of how holy, righteous or Jewish a person may or may not be.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Some examples of Jews who deserve the fierce wrath of Hashem's Judgment

Erhard Milch (YS"V)

Neuterei Karta, may all the Jews leave this Nazi group and YS"V to their leaders

Karl Marx (YS"V)

Leon Trotsky (YS"V)

Noam Chomsky (YS"V)

Don't forget to include everyone who doesn't keep mitzvot there too. One woman that has an abortion kills generations, and has earned what she has earned. The commandment is to pray that the wicked leave the world. For those that didn't make teshuva, the book is closed, we can say what we should. Those who know the truth and fight it should be cursed, and we should pray that they make teshuva, and those that don't know the truth should be educated, and we should pray that they make teshuva.

I'll give a prayer that everyjew makes teshuva, but I don't know for sure he's a Jew, so it's going up as a mention.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!

Judaism and the Jewish people are not a 'race' but rather a 'people' or 'nation' (Am Yisrael/The people/nation of Israel)...

What a difference between people and race?? Can you explain that to me....    I suppose I learned the word Jewish race, from growing up in the USA and always hearing it said..

Of course, if I use Hebraic terms, I refer to the Jewish people, as Am Yisra'el.. We are the people of Israel..

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Don't forget to include everyone who doesn't keep mitzvot there too. One woman that has an abortion kills generations, and has earned what she has earned. The commandment is to pray that the wicked leave the world. For those that didn't make teshuva, the book is closed, we can say what we should. Those who know the truth and fight it should be cursed, and we should pray that they make teshuva, and those that don't know the truth should be educated, and we should pray that they make teshuva.

I'll give a prayer that everyjew makes teshuva, but I don't know for sure he's a Jew, so it's going up as a mention.

I will give a prayer you make teshuva you traitor lover.

I would take one abortion over 6,000,000 dead Jews,... But that is me... 

Men like Karl Marx have perpetuated more aborted Jews and have in fact not just aborted a single baby, but helped through his followers, Lenin, Stalin, etc abort the Jewish religion as a whole.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Bro you just caught that? Like race, race, race, race traitor, save the race, make the race strong, and every way you can say the word race in a sentence while erroneously alluding to Jews he brought up.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Alright you jackasses have fun... I am done here...  Hope you feel good about yourselves you sh*theads.. I sure hope I never have to meet any of you idiots one day..  I would have a hard time looking at your faces..   

The Jewish PEOPLE are doomed..

About the word "race".  Sorry, the english language sucks..  I am trying to learn my Hebrew.. Nobody would bother teaching me, I'm not worth their time, and I don't have the money to pay a tutor $20/hr, so in between 12 hour day job, trying to teach myself.. 

You arrogant, self-righteous [censored] can go ahead and have your fun  and feel good that you help pray for the soul of this poor, helpless, abused, beautiful, kind Israeli woman who is an innocent victim and couldn't help herself to marry a Sudanese Muslim Nazi and curse the entire Ashkenazi race..  Poor sweetheart, poor little honey..  Man..  You guys just pray I make teshuva, ok!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
EJA44,

You miss my point in this thread. I do not support traitors, I curse them...

I stand up against jihadis wherever they are. You should be aware that my brother died on 9/11 in the WTC and I am an avid anti-Islam person... So please be aware I hate islam and anything associated with it with a passion.

Is it so terrible if a person who was Jewish somehow became attracted to the enemy, but in the end they realized they were Jewish and performed a Kiddush Hashem by exposing the evil plot of the enemy? Do we not see in Judaism the story of Purim where a Jewish girl was supposedly married to the gentile King of Persia? We did not know what was going on behind the scenes.

I am not angry or judging you EJA44... I have a thick skin and can take an insult and still try to argue rationally.

Traitors to the nation should die. But judging who is the traitor and who is not the traitor according to Halacha is the issue. When it comes to the King (as I explained above) the law is that one who rebels against the king is to be killed. I will pray for the demise of the traitor and all those who conspire against Israel. I sing the 'Song of the Sea' which recalls the punishment of Egyptian chariot rides suffered when the Red Sea drowned them... I know about divine vengeance and the application of strict justice...

But I also want people to be aware that all things must be done with a view toward Divine justice, and the magnification of Hashem... When we do this we are doing what the Torah intended Jews to do, to remove evil from the world.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I will give a prayer you make teshuva you traitor lover.

I would take one abortion over 6,000,000 dead Jews,... But that is me...

Now I love this girl? Well her Jewish soul, I suppose. It comes from Hashem. Can't hate the A n' O. Thank you for your prayers, I need them desperately.

10,000 abortions is 6 million dead Jews after around four generations. If Am Yisrael was not at the point where we could consider abortion, there would not have been ha shoah.

You know that a lot of the Jews that died in Germany were leftists. The intermarriage rate there was 75%, and it was filled with traitors more than anywhere, the reform movement started there. Why aren't you happy then that there was a holocaust? You should be cheering the nazis (YS"V), if you're happy to murder this brainwashed girl.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Alright you jackasses have fun... I am done here...  Hope you feel good about yourselves you sh*theads.. I sure hope I never have to meet any of you idiots one day..  I would have a hard time looking at your faces..   

About the word "race".  Sorry, the english language sucks..  I am trying to learn my Hebrew.. Nobody would bother teaching me, I'm not worth their time, and I don't have the money to pay a tutor $20/hr, so in between 12 hour day job, trying to teach myself.. 

You arrogant, self-righteous [censored] can go ahead and have your fun  and feel good that you help pray for the soul of this poor, helpless, abused, beautiful, kind Israeli woman who is an innocent victim and couldn't help herself to marry a Sudanese Muslim Nazi and curse the entire Ashkenazi race..  Poor sweetheart, poor little honey..  Man..  You guys just pray I make teshuva, ok!!!

I learned rudimentary Hebrew from reading the prayer book for 10 years.

Again you make outrageous accusations without basis... Nobody supports what she did... You are mad because some of us do not curse her as you do...

BTW, it was 'Ephraim Ben Noach' not 'Avraham Ben Noach'

אפרים
not
אברהם

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This is unbelievable. The infantile personal attacks in this thread should embarrass all who have participated in this.

One of the amazing things I have noticed is how certain people here say we can't curse a Jewish anti-Semite who hates her own people, who sleeps with a Sudanese Muslim illegal alien and who then brags about it on Israeli television. But some of the same people who say we can't curse this evil beast, then repeatedly curse their fellow JTFers. Because the issue here is childish ego.

I am working day and night for years to try to build a movement that will awaken and save the Jewish people. But certain people on this forum keep undermining everything I do. Because engaging in petty personal feuds is more important to certain people than the cause.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
בס''ד

This is unbelievable. The infantile personal attacks in this thread should embarrass all who have participated in this.

One of the amazing things I have noticed is how certain people here say we can't curse a Jewish anti-Semite who hates her own people, who sleeps with a Sudanese Muslim illegal alien and who then brags about it on Israeli television. But some of the same people who say we can't curse this evil beast, then repeatedly curse their fellow JTFers. Because the issue here is childish ego.

I am working day and night for years to try to build a movement that will awaken and save the Jewish people. But certain people on this forum keep undermining everything I do. Because engaging in petty personal feuds is more important to certain people than the cause.

Who is cursing who here Chaim?

You know I curse the informer and heretic... That I do and I hope all who end up when judgment is dealt on the side of evil will be punished with the most sever punishment. But that does not preclude my also believing that until the time has come that a change of heart is not possible.

You know there is reason to feel this way. I have said I trust your testimony in this case, and I join in cursing this case in the general category of the informer. Is there anything wrong with this?

Have I cursed any JTF member? I do not believe I have.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
EJA44,

You miss my point in this thread. I do not support traitors, I curse them...

I stand up against jihadis wherever they are. You should be aware that my brother died on 9/11 in the WTC and I am an avid anti-Islam person... So please be aware I hate islam and anything associated with it with a passion.

Your brother's death is a scar to the entire nation of Israel.  If there was a traitor who supported those terrorists, what would I think the penalty should be?  What would you think it should be?

You be aware also that my grandmother's entire village of Schdryn, Belarus was exterminated by the nazis with the help of one of the men I posted in the above pictures that LKZ was laughing and snickering over.. YOU BE AWARE OF THAT AND NEVER FORGET IT!!! 

Is it so terrible if a person who was Jewish somehow became attracted to the enemy, but in the end they realized they were Jewish and performed a Kiddush Hashem by exposing the evil plot of the enemy? Do we not see in Judaism the story of Purim where a Jewish girl was supposedly married to the gentile King of Persia? We did not know what was going on behind the scenes.
My knowledge of the Bible is not the greatest, nor my historical knowledge, but wasn't the King of Persia a hero to the Jewish people?  Wasn't this the same king that help free us from the chains of the Babylonians and help us reclaim the Temple in Jerusalem?     There is a big difference between marrying an ally and marrying an arch-enemy. 

I am not angry or judging you EJA44... I have a thick skin and can take an insult and still try to argue rationally.
Argue rationally? By telling me to shutup and call me a fool?? Isn't calling another Jew a fool and trying to belittle him, a sin itself?   Of course, a guy like you is incapable of ever doing such, a little maggot liek me could is not worthy to lick your toe hairs.

Traitors to the nation should die. But judging who is the traitor and who is not the traitor according to Halacha is the issue. When it comes to the King (as I explained above) the law is that one who rebels against the king is to be killed. I will pray for the demise of the traitor and all those who conspire against Israel. I sing the 'Song of the Sea' which recalls the punishment of Egyptian chariot rides suffered when the Red Sea drowned them... I know about divine vengeance and the application of strict justice...
It's pretty clear that she is a traitor, the Nazi Luftwaffe general who helped HItler exterminate the Jews and a man like Karl Marx who promoted the destruction of the Jewish religion are all traitors.. Can this get past your thick skull?? Is Halacha really this flawed that we cannot clearly see treason in our midst?  I doubt it!  But I am not the rabbi to help explain a concept I find logical to you.

But I also want people to be aware that all things must be done with a view toward Divine justice, and the magnification of Hashem... When we do this we are doing what the Torah intended Jews to do, to remove evil from the world.
I believe in justice.  Hashem gave us courts, military , police, etc to administer this justice.  If a Jew goes around murdering people on a shooting rampage in the streets of Tel Aviv, do you seriously think we should just sit around and wait for Hashem's Divine Justice or do you believe that Hashem has called us to defend our people and his justice will be administered through us?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I also say it is a matter of personal feeling whether to join in cursing an individual Jew.

Is there a command to curse an individual Jew? All I know is that traitors should be punished and if a person does not make Teshuva before judgment day there will be no forgiveness and only punishment awaits.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

My knowledge of the Bible is not the greatest, nor my historical knowledge, but wasn't the King of Persia a hero to the Jewish people?  Wasn't this the same king that help free us from the chains of the Babylonians and help us reclaim the Temple in Jerusalem?     There is a big difference between marrying an ally and marrying an arch-enemy. 

No, the story of Purim the King (King Achashveros) was an evil king who conspired with Haman to wipe out the Jewish people. He was no hero but rather a rank Jew hater... Esther married him because the king killed his wife Vashti and needed a replacement and found Ester (a Jewish girl who was a nephew of Mordechia who was on the Sanhedrin). In the end, behind the scene, Hashem caused things to happen which led to the turning around of the decree to wipe out all the Jews, and instead the Jews wiped out the Jew haters...

Learn that this coming Purim...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I believe in justice.  Hashem gave us courts, military , police, etc to administer this justice.  If a Jew goes around murdering people on a shooting rampage in the streets of Tel Aviv, do you seriously think we should just sit around and wait for Hashem's Divine Justice or do you believe that Hashem has called us to defend our people and his justice will be administered through us?

The Torah clearly states (in the Ten commandments) that the murderer must be tried by the court, found guilty, and executed... Even the seven noachide nations are commanded to create courts of law.

The Sanhedrin (court of 70 judges) will be established in order to administer justice unless a system of justice administered by the king is established.

See also the laws of the Milchamet Mitzvah (commanded war) concerning defending the Jewish nation. We Kahanists are keenly aware of the laws of the commanded war.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Jackasses should probably be censored. I've found a couple people that agreed to teach me Hebrew online. You have to be nice. Do you have skype and a webcam? We can arrange classes together.

Again, it's kind of hypocritical that you're calling us self-righteous, and laughably so that you call us arrogant. And we never said we knew what this girl is like. But if she is brainwashed, like basically everyone then yes, we should lament over her being murdered. It's like blaming a crackhead for all the problems in society, they need to be helped, and the dealer imprisoned. To continue the analogy, it's like if she robbed the store as a crackhead to do this, she deserves the punishment she will merit to have in this world if she makes teshuva, or forever if she doesn't. That doesn't make her the real problem with society, and the crackhead shouldn't be executed. The dealer should be, along with whatever is twisting society to a point where people will actually turn to such horror.

G-d willing you will make a perfect teshuva (if you are in fact a Jew).

בס''ד

You're of course right, what I wanted to say to make the point came out as a curse on him, but of course, it's not my intention, and G-d willing, I haven't put any curse on him, and may no Jew be punished on my account.

Muman said we can't curse her, I didn't really know that but I understand now, I said we just can't wish that she dies, because it may not be her fault, and every one of my posts has a curse against people like her, but still there's better ways than death.

I'll check myself to make sure this is really l'shem shamayim and not ego, but I've really been trying to stick to Torah opinion in everything I say, and I hope it did good, not damage to the movement.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!

Have I cursed any JTF member? I do not believe I have.

YOu have called me a jihadist, a fool and told me to shutup.. I consider that a curse.. One I can forgive, but only if you can actually acknowledge it.

Well , I do agree with Chaim.. This fighting among ourselves sucks.. That is why I am bowing out.. Like I said you guys have fun trashing me and insinuating all your lies to me.

I know I am not the most devout , wealthy or well-learned Jew, but I do seek to become more knowledgeable.

Just like how the Makabis would fight on Shabbat, I know there is a time and place, for the sake of survival to even sidestep certain rules of Torah for the mere sake of survival. I am sorry, in this day and age, the Jewish race cannot survive if we don't rid the traitors among us..    Sadly, too many people here rather hold onto their ideologies and the passive-aggressive , liberal minhag and teachings they learn in their Modern/Westernized Synagogues and I just cannot bare it anymore..

I suck as a modern devout religious Jew, however, I think I am honorable as a defender of the Jewish race.  I have learned from the lessons of my ancestors who were all exterminated in death camps or shoot en masse in their villages and buried, sometimes alive in shallow graves.

I hope LKZ, Muman and Avraham Ben Noach feel like they succeeded in their mission to defend the innocent and rid Jewry of cold-hearted and mean tyrants like myself.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's pretty clear that she is a traitor, the Nazi Luftwaffe general who helped HItler exterminate the Jews and a man like Karl Marx who promoted the destruction of the Jewish religion are all traitors.. Can this get past your thick skull?? Is Halacha really this flawed that we cannot clearly see treason in our midst?  I doubt it!  But I am not the rabbi to help explain a concept I find logical to you.

My thick skull? It seems like you have the thick skull... I clearly stated that all you mentioned here are cursed.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
You be aware also that my grandmother's entire village of Schdryn, Belarus was exterminated by the nazis with the help of one of the men I posted in the above pictures that LKZ was laughing and snickering over.. YOU BE AWARE OF THAT AND NEVER FORGET IT!!! 

Not ego, but can I curse him now?