Author Topic: Where is Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim?  (Read 3063 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Where is Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim?
« on: August 08, 2007, 02:30:55 AM »
I was wondering where Yacov Menashe is. He used to post a lot and I hardly see him anymore. Did he say anything about this?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Where is Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 02:41:07 AM »
Yacov's fine, nothing's happened to him.  He PMed me a few days ago and told me so.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 02:50:38 AM »
But he always used to be on and now he never is. What changed? I think the forum has gotten way better and their is more of a reason to be on now than ever before.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 02:53:15 AM »
Yeah, I don't know what changed.  You're right about the forum though.  There's always more of a reason to be on because JTF is always getting better!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 03:13:23 AM »
I think he is in Israel. But I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 04:10:30 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 04:38:48 AM »
If you are reading this Yacov Menashe, I hope all is well with you.   ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »
I think Yacov has been kind of shunted...i'm not sure, but thats how i see it.

He created this forum.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 02:17:43 PM »
Ok, I hope Lubab is right and he is enjoying himself in Israel.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 02:28:34 PM »
But he always used to be on and now he never is. What changed? I think the forum has gotten way better and their is more of a reason to be on now than ever before.

I think the forum is way better because there are more women on.. it gives us some hope!! :D lol

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »
Who is shunning him, Sarah?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 04:09:06 AM »
I'm not going to start assuming and making up things but Yacov had a few clashes with people on the forum not long ago, and i thought he might be down.

I don't know. ;D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 04:39:31 AM »
Who were the clashes with Sarah? There were a few weeks not long ago in which I was only able to get on the forum a few min a week. I must of missed these happenings. Could you fill me in Sarah?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 04:49:24 AM »
Who were the clashes with Sarah? There were a few weeks not long ago in which I was only able to get on the forum a few min a week. I must of missed these happenings. Could you fill me in Sarah?

Um, since the problem with the missionizing thing- that is over thank God- a few members had a bit of a tiff with Yacov, and i don't think the grudges have been thrown aside.
I really don't know, as far as Yacov is concerned, i'm just guessing and maybe he is just busy. :-[
I hope he posts soon though. :)

Nothing happened too recently. Well not this week, i wasn't on myself the week before.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 06:19:15 AM »
I'm not going to start assuming and making up things but Yacov had a few clashes with people on the forum not long ago, and i thought he might be down.

I don't know. ;D

Don't worry, it has nothing to do with that. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 08:58:58 AM »

I don't know. ;D

Good.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 07:18:51 AM »

I don't know. ;D

Good.
You are very thoughtful Sarah.
I'm glad to know that Yacov has not left the forum - I was noticing that he hasn't been posting lately too.

Su
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.