Author Topic: Netanyahu Reaching out to Asia, Bypassing EU Nazis  (Read 456 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Netanyahu Reaching out to Asia, Bypassing EU Nazis
« on: May 23, 2014, 03:30:08 PM »
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/joseph-puder/netanyahus-alternative-ties-to-europe/

Israel should avoid dealing with the EU Nazis, and focus more on asia: India, Japan, China.  They don't hate jews like the europeans.

Also, the EU boycott against Israel would end tomorrow if the Sick Jewbastards in the US boycotted European goods and travel.  But that's too much to ask of these sick jewbastards.   (in whiny jew voice):  I looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvve my Mercedessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Netanyahu Reaching out to Asia, Bypassing EU Nazis
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 04:08:10 PM »
Agree with u 1000% NoMosqueHere..

Israel should cut off all ties with Europastan!!    Just as the Arabs closed their embassies and would not let their enemy nations travel to their countries, I think Israel should enforce visa restrictions and close down embassies of all countries taking a hostile stance against them, such as Sweden, Norway, Hungary, etc.    Also, Israel should not allow foreign media into the country that's only purpose is to create BS propaganda to promote the Arab savages and to denigrate the nation.

Israel , IMO, is the most self-hating nation on Earth.  Had Israel behaved more like the Jordanians, the country would flourish.  If you mix Jewish intelligence, determination with Arab zeal and ruthlessness, you have a nation that will be feared and revered around the world.   

What did the Jordanians do when the Palestinians attempted to overthrow their country and take over the land?  They attacked and destroyed the Palestinian rebels and massacred men women, children and anybody who was in their way.  There was no going to the Hague or any attempts to reconcile or answer to Mother Europe for hteir actions.. They kicked the crap out of them and said behave or else and the savages living among the savages behaved themselves.   

Sooner or later, Israel is going to have to stop kissing the buttocks of mama europe and realize that the EUropeans , Arabs and Liberals aroudn the globe truly hate them and only will seek its destruction.  I  say we have a lot we can learn from our enemies...      Maybe, Israel should form its own oil embargo, as the Arabs did in the 1970s?  If EU will boycott Israeli products, Israel can impose a much more formidable embargo on middle eastern oil supplies with a nuclear arsenal to solidify its efforts, meaning MAD (mutually assured destruction), which would result in the paper tiger, called the EU, to do nothing more than stop bullying Israel.

People, may not understand my intentions, but my greatest inspiration of any Middle Eastern nation is the nation of Jordan.   I think every Jewish person should watch this pro-Arab documentary that talks about how the Jordanians dealt with their own homegrown Palestinian intifada ...  We Jews have much we can learn from the Jordanian government of the 1970s..

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Netanyahu Reaching out to Asia, Bypassing EU Nazis
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 05:03:57 PM »
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/joseph-puder/netanyahus-alternative-ties-to-europe/

Israel should avoid dealing with the EU Nazis, and focus more on asia: India, Japan, China.  They don't hate jews like the europeans.

Also, the EU boycott against Israel would end tomorrow if the Sick Jewbastards in the US boycotted European goods and travel.  But that's too much to ask of these sick jewbastards.   (in whiny jew voice):  I looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvve my Mercedessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Israel should have nothing to do with Japan, remember just before the earthquake the Japs were storing nuclear materials for Muslim Nazi Terrorist Iran & lets not forget that they were a major ally to the Nazis in WW2.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane