Author Topic: Pope/Vatican complains about 'Jewish extremists' yet meets with terrorists  (Read 829 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom, may there be peace among brothers...

How can we view the pope as a good person when he uses the vatican to intimidate Jewish heros using the Israeli police and the world media (to smear what they call 'Jewish terrorists' who spray paint messages on the walls). And then the Pope himself is meeting an avowed Jew hater who has called for the extermination of all Jews.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Pope-Francis-Muhammad-Hussein-Israel/2014/05/22/id/572843/

Report: Pope to Meet Palestinian Leader Who Endorsed Extermination of Jews

During his tour of the Holy Land, which starts Saturday, Pope Francis is scheduled to meet with a leader from the Palestinian Authority who once called for the extermination of Jews.

According to the Jewish & Israel News source, Algemeiner.com, the Pope will meet Mufti Sheikh Muhammad Hussein, the most senior religious figure in the Palestinian Authority, who is described by Palestinian Media Watch as having "an ongoing record of vicious anti-Semitic hate speech, which has been condemned internationally."

The Pope will also meet with Israel's two chief rabbis, according to the report.

PMW said that in 2012 the Mufti preached that it is Muslim destiny to exterminate Jews as part of a Muslim holy war.  On another occasion, in the Al-Aqsa Mosque, he said that Jews were "enemies of Allah," and in another speech he said that the souls of suicide bombers "tell us to follow in their path," Algemeiner.com reported.

Mufti has also rejected Christian teachings, according to PMW, saying that Jesus was not a Judean, but a Palestinian who preached Islam. He also called Jesus "a Palestinian par excellence" and claimed that Jesus and his mother, Mary, were Palestinians, not Jews.

In the past, Mufti's public comments about the Jews were condemned by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the British Foreign Office, and the European Union, among others, Algemeiner.com reported.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I guess to give this pope the 'benefit of the doubt' , maybe he doesn't really know who this wicked scum is? But shouldn't someone have told him?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
And I chuckle each time these complete fools claim that Jesus (if he lived) was a 'palestinian'...

1) There was no such thing as palestine when Jesus was supposed to have lived. the name palestine was given to the land after Rome had conquered it, long after Jesus is supposed to have died.
2) The scriptures I have seen make it clear that he was supposed to have been a Jew, and they believe he somehow is a descendant of King David (known as the King of the Jews).
3) There was no such thing as Islam at that time, Islam was invented by the crazy mamzer mohamud in the 600s (he was born in 570 and died in 632)... So how could anyone  consider themselves a muslim if there was no such thing as islam. We know there was such a thing as Judaism at that time though.

So I laugh at these silly accusations.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
And I chuckle each time these complete fools claim that Jesus (if he lived) was a 'palestinian'...

1) There was no such thing as palestine when Jesus was supposed to have lived. the name palestine was given to the land after Rome had conquered it, long after Jesus is supposed to have died.
2) The scriptures I have seen make it clear that he was supposed to have been a Jew, and they believe he somehow is a descendant of King David (known as the King of the Jews).
3) There was no such thing as Islam at that time, Islam was invented by the crazy mamzer mohamud in the 600s (he was born in 570 and died in 632)... So how could anyone  consider themselves a muslim if there was no such thing as islam. We know there was such a thing as Judaism at that time though.

So I laugh at these silly accusations.

Maybe, it's controversial, but my Christian friends always ask me my views on Jesus.  I do believe he lived and think of him as a respectable Jewish rabbi in his day, although I don't believe he is what Christians make him out to be, considering I am not a Christian, myself.

On that note, I think Jesus would be sick to his stomach to see mosques built all over his homeland.    The Arab Christians blindly support the Muslims in destroying the Jews.  Thankfully, the Muslims are starting to kill off their Arab Christian population, many who are Catholic and Orthodox Christians.  Just one less enemy we have to deal with.   A good majority of Coptics are already pro-Israel, which is a completely 180 from their alliance in the days of the 1948, 1967 and Yom Kippur wars where Egyptian Christians fought side-by-side with their so-called Islamic brothers.  The Lebanese Maronites are another example of a fiercly anti-Semitic/Jew-hating Christian population that suddenly became pro-Israel and supportive of Jewish people after their Islamic brothers decided to commit genocide against them.   If it wasn't for Israel, the Lebanese Maronites would only be known in history books, as they would have been exterminated.

I respect the Catholic members here, but will say that this Pope is re-igniting the old world Catholic church and is trying to instigate the Inquisition all over again.  The Catholic Church has a notorious history and has probably massacred millions of Jewish souls in their quest to spread Catholicism around the globe.   Once again, I will say there are many great Catholic people who have no part in this and are separated from the darkness that propagates from the Vatican.     What we need to do is support the overthrowing of the evil Anti-Jewish Vatican aristocracy, just as we need to support the overthrow if the evil corrupt government in Israel.   We need Jews and Catholics who are ruled by righteous leaders who will work for the cause of good, rather than evil.  Benyamin Netanyahu probably saw his pockets get stuffed quite nicely when he sold off King David's tomb to the Jesuits.

The Pope wants to conquer Jerusalem and is using the Palestinian struggle as a means to gain sympathy and support for the Catholic church, as he knows liberal politics and Anti-Semitism are now dominating Europe and the USA.   Why else does he associate himself with a blood-sucking communist tyrant like Che Guevara?
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Read the following for a better understanding:
http://koshertorah.com/PDF/Yeshu-HaNotzri.pdf

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Maybe, it's controversial, but my Christian friends always ask me my views on Jesus.  I do believe he lived and think of him as a respectable Jewish rabbi in his day, although I don't believe he is what Christians make him out to be, considering I am not a Christian.
I agree.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member

Read the following for a better understanding:
http://koshertorah.com/PDF/Yeshu-HaNotzri.pdf
I only read some of this... I agree with the Jewish veiw on this man, to some degree, but ...

They are arguing against Gospels that have been altered and added to, to fit an agenda ... so, of course the teachings are going to contradict themselves. For one, they were translated by people that didn't have the same beliefs as the early Church and didn't know the real language.

I'm definitely not saying Jesus is, or was the Messiah, I'm just saying, we really don't know who he really was, and what he really taught.

The best solution, is to go back to the Torah for answers.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.