Author Topic: Pope changes the name of the Temple MT. to Esplanade of the Mosques  (Read 1087 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

links and photos with  article 

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-vatican-de-judaizes-temple-mount-as.html#.U4H4GSi2xJE 

Sunday, May 25, 2014
The Vatican de-Judaizes the Temple Mount as PalArabs politicize Pope visit
Irene, who has written for EoZ before, and who is Irish Catholic, writes:

IS THE POPE CATHOLIC?

The Pope’s Schedule from the official website of the Pilgrimage of His Holiness Francis in the Holy Land on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the meeting in Jerusalem between Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras (May 24 – 26, 2014)

Monday, May 26, 2014

8:15     VISIT TO THE GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM in the building of the Great Council on the Esplanade of the Mosques.  Discourse of the Holy Father

The "Esplanade of the Mosques" is the Temple Mount.

Shortly before the Romans came to haul him away, Jesus Christ predicted that Peter would deny him three times before the [censored] crowed twice.  After the Roman’s seized Jesus, Peter followed him at a distant to the high priest’s courtyard.

One of the high priest’s maids came along.  Seeing Peter warming himself, she looked intently at him and said, “You too were with the Nazarene, Jesus.” But he denied it, saying,” I neither know nor understand what you are talking about.”  So he went out into the outer court.  Then the [censored] crowed. [for the first time]  (Mark 14:66-68)

So Pope Francis comes to Jerusalem, where Jesus Christ, his Lord and Savior last preached.  He goes to the Mount where both of the Jewish Temples once stood. The Temples that are mentioned many, many times in both the Old and New Testaments, places of enormous significance in Christian theology.  It was a pilgrimage to the Temple that brought Jesus Christ to Jerusalem that fateful Passover.

“Temple Mount?”  says the Pope.  “I neither know nor understand what you are talking about.  I am up here on the Esplanade of the Mosques, schmoozing with the Grand Mufti.”

Political correctness is one thing; denying that you are a follower of Jesus Christ is another.  For the Pope, the world’s most conspicuous Christian, to deny the Temple is beneath contempt.  What is next?  Calling his pilgrimage to Jerusalem a visit to Al Quds?

Peter, in whose footsteps the Pope follows, had ample reason to fear for his own physical safety.  What does Pope Francis fear?

That Muslims will notice that the Pope is Catholic?

Arabs are politicizing this trip to the hilt.

Jordanian papers made a big deal over the Pope visiting the Jordan River from the Jordanian side, claiming that this proves that this was the side Jesus used.

Honest Reporting notes that the PLO staged a photo-op of Francis in front of a mural of baby Jesus swathed in a Palestinian keffiyeh - an article of clothing that Palestinian Arabs openly admit is used symbolically to promote nationalism and "resistance."

Fox News reports:

Palestinian officials have hailed Francis' decision to arrive first in Bethlehem, rather than Tel Aviv, and to refer to the "state of Palestine." In its official program, the Vatican referred to Abbas as the president of the "state of Palestine," and his Bethlehem office as the "presidential palace."

"The fact that he is coming straight from Jordan to Bethlehem, without going through Israel," is a tacit recognition of a Palestinian state, said Hanan Ashrawi, a Palestinian Christian who is a senior official in the Palestine Liberation Organization.

The PLO managed to get the Pope to pray at the separation barrier along with graffiti that says "Pope we need to speak about justice. Bethlehem look like Warsaw Ghetto".
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
He is so full of  :-X

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He is so full of  :-X
What can i say Rubystars.He might not realize what he says
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
What can i say Rubystars.He might not realize what he says
He might not realize what he is saying. .. but if you put everything he says together, it sure seems like he knows what he is talking about. This guy is doing anything but creating peace, quite the opposite.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
He's not stupid. He knows what he's doing and he's pure evil.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
It shouldn't matter what he calls it.
All that matters is how The Jews respond and how did they?
By letting their "leaders" hand over King Davids Tomb & The Holy Temple.
When the world sees The Jewish People not protesting in mass numbers then they assume The Jews don't care about their holy sites.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Romanus can speak anything and any lie to incite the things.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
filthy devil.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Destroy that [censored] mosque in Jerusalem.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Here is the Vatican article on his visit to the "Esplanade of the Mosques" No mention of Israel on the entire page

http://www.news.va/en/news/the-pope-at-the-esplanade-of-the-mosques-may-no-on

It truly amazes me that these people can read the bible and not have any guilt on their consciences or cognitive dissonance about what they do while claiming they are religious. It seems their hearts are hardened similar to how Pharoah's heart was hardened.

typos corrected
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:06:58 PM by Lisa »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pope changes the name of the Temple MT. to Esplanade of the Mosques
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 03:06:15 PM »
Even his own bible calls it Judea and says Yeshu went to the Temple, not a mosque.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 05:08:04 PM »
My God, this is the social justice pope..the Jesuit, the final pope before the entrance of the False Prophet, the Antichrist.  Never fall for anything the Pope, or the American government tells you....I  hope Netanyahu never agrees to give up land and divide Jerusalem..there will be no peace until Hashem...is here...the 2nd coming!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 05:09:39 PM »
My God, this is the social justice pope..the Jesuit, the final pope before the entrance of the False Prophet, the Antichrist.  Never fall for anything the Pope, or the American government tells you....I  hope Netanyahu never agrees to give up land and divide Jerusalem..there will be no peace until Hashem...is here...the 2nd coming!

Hashem is here... He has always been here... I think you are referring to Moshiach, and he has not come yet...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14