Author Topic: Ask JTF for May 25, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 1348 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for May 25, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: May 25, 2014, 04:38:52 PM »
בס''ד

The program is 1 hour and 13 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2014-05-25.mp3

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

And please "like" and join our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for May 25, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 12:10:57 AM »
Hitler was a Muslim.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 01:32:08 AM »
I missed last week's show. Does anyone have it archived?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 01:50:32 AM »
Israel's leadership is extremely cowardly and evil to allow something like this to happen to David's tomb.

The Vatican has absolutely zero right to do what they are doing. They are such a large organization and in being so large, they became corrupt almost from its very beginning.

David was not a Muslim or a Catholic. David was a Jewish man. How evil it is to block Jews from praying there! The fact that this could happen in Israel (a supposedly Jewish state) makes it even more disgusting.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 04:10:08 AM »
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,76025.msg634098.html#msg634098

Thank you for the link.

And thank you Chaim for answering my question last week. That was very interesting.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 02:37:39 PM »
I saw in a video that he debated a Rabbi who I assumed was a reform "Rabbi" and they asked him if he goes to heaven and he said "yes, but he'll have a small room", and then I'm pretty sure he said all Jews go to heaven. Maybe it was a necessary mistake that helped me get into Judaism...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 02:39:16 PM »
Also, of course Chaim, Rabbi Mizrachi is a great Rabbi, I personally defended and promoted him and helped him to get more lectures in England with a group of righteous Jews who love Torah, and he is a great Rabbi Kahane admirer, I was just saying he challenged that statement, which I believed until now that Rabbi Kahane made.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 04:09:18 PM »
I missed last week's show. Does anyone have it archived?

I have all shows for the last 2 years on my hard drive...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 04:10:45 PM »
Hitler was a Muslim.

What evidence is there of this? He was a capsized Catholic in good standing to this day.

It is said that he admired Islam and did not believe in G-d... But he was never excommunicated from the church, and he pushed the  concept of the 'aryan' Jesus.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 05:36:07 PM »
What evidence is there of this? He was a capsized Catholic in good standing to this day.

It is said that he admired Islam and did not believe in G-d... But he was never excommunicated from the church, and he pushed the  concept of the 'aryan' Jesus.

Well, where should I start? He praised Islam and regretted that Germans are not Muslims. He based his nazi ideology heavily on Islam. In fact, there are many similarities between Quran and Mein Kampf.

He urged the nazi officers who were recruiting Muslim nazi soldiers to embrace Islam and read the Quran. One o his goals was to eventually convert Germany (as well as the invaded areas) to Islam.

As for his "catholic beliefs", he did not consider himself to be Catholic and officially rejected the teachings of a Catholic church. Also, his belief that Jesus was 'aryan' once again emerged from a similar distorted Islamic belief, only it states there that Jesus was a 'muslim'.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 05:49:05 PM by YS2JOBBIK »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2014, 10:18:57 PM »
Jeb Bush is married to a Mexican woman named Columba. 

That Bush family has quite the love affair with Mexico/Mexicans. 

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 06:53:25 AM »
Chaim,
Could you do a show on all the Russian Goyim who were brought here to Israel on so called aliyah while bonafide Jews are either not given alyah or allowed to enter the country?
This should be exposed as widely as possible.