Author Topic: Mahatma Gandhi Said Better Jews are Exterminated Than Steal Palestine  (Read 909 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
MAHATMA GANDHI WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST JEW HATERS ON THE EARTH!!  Gandhi declared that Israel is a fabrication and that the land of Palestine (not even an Arab word) belonged to the Arabs since the beginning of time.   Thankfully, Hashem killed this bloodsucking rat before he could wreck anymore havoc on the world.  This traitor was demanding that the Indian government give up even more Indian land to the Pakistani people, who claimed that India was a Muslim nation since ancient times and that hindus/sikhs had no place in the lands of Rajasthan, Kashmir, Punjab, etc, just as he proclaimed the Jews have no place in Israel, since this land always belonged to Arabs.   The fact about the traitor and scum-sucking rat Gandhi was actually defending the two races of militant Islamist conquerors who invaded, raped, robbed and pillaged these nations before taking control of them and declaring them their own ancestral homelands.  The most ruthless and heartless tyrants are those who Gandhi was defending.. Thankfully, Hashem had Gandhi put to death and he received the justice that was due to him!!  Nathuram Godse is a Tzadik!!!!

Here is an excerpt of Gandhi's letter in 1938 where he advocated the Jews not make a home state in "Palestine" and even said it was better that the Jews are exterminated by Hitler then take the ancestral homeland away from the Palestinian Arabs:

Quote from: Gandhi About Palestinian State
" My sympathy does not blind me to the requirements for justice. Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any code of conduct. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews as their national home. "

" And now a word to the Jews in Palestine. I have no doubt that they are going about it the wrong way. The Palestine of the Biblical conception is not a geographical tract. It is in their hearts. But if they must look to the Palestine of geography as their national home, it is wrong to enter it under the shadow of the gun. A religious act cannot be performed with the aid of the bayonet or the bomb. They can settle in Palestine only by the goodwill of the Arabs. They should seek to convert the Arab heart. There are hundreds of ways of reasoning with the Arabs, if they will only discard the British bayonet. As it is, they are co-sharers with the British in despoiling a people who have done no wrong to them. According to the canons of right and wrong, nothing can be said against the Arab resistance in the face of overwhelming odds. Let the Jews who claim to be the chosen race prove their title by choosing the way of non-violence for vindicating their position on earth." – Mahatma Gandhi (Published in The Harijan November 1938)

Quote from: Interview with Gandhi About Jews and Holocaust
“Hitler,” Gandhi solemnly affirmed, “killed five million Jews. It is the greatest crime of our time. But the Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher’s knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs. I believe in hara-kiri. I do not believe in its militaristic connotations, but it is a heroic method.”

“You think,” I said, “that the Jews should have committed collective suicide?”

“Yes,” Gandhi agreed,” that would have been heroism. It would have aroused the world and the people of Germany to the evils of Hitler’s violence, especially in 1938, before the war. As it is they succumbed anyway in their millions.”

When I reported this conversation to Dr. Magnes, he said, “It may be that Gandhi is right in thinking that if the Jews had committed suicide they might have impressed the world more deeply than the loss of six million lives has done. Yet I do not see how in the world such an action would be physically possible. The few hundred in the Fortress of Massada were able to commit suicide because they were in a confined place and were up against a belligerent army. How oculd six million or one million or one hundred thousand do anything of the sort? And if they had, would the impression on the world be nay more lasting than the annihilation of the six million has been?”

Mahatma Gandhi has never lived under a thoroughly totalitarian regime; his generosity and humanity make it difficult for him to realize how very cruel a dictatorship can be. In India, and in Palestine, and other plces, violence or organized nonviolence is a form of “public relations.” …
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 12:54:56 AM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.