Author Topic: Bye everyone  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bye everyone
« on: June 01, 2014, 10:45:27 PM »
I figured since I'm already not on facebook and studying Torah, I might as well go to Yeshiva, so I'm going tomorrow. Don't know how long I'll be, so cya guys!

And Muman rocks.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Bye everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 10:49:40 PM »
what do you mean? will you be caged up?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:53:44 PM »
Shalom LKZ,

Mazel Tov on going to Yeshiva...

I hope you can access the internet and stay in touch...

Thank you for your kind words..

May Hashem Bless you and shine his countenance on you...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,76180.msg635194.html#msg635194
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 12:56:08 AM »
 :clap:  Which Yeshiva?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 02:55:10 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 03:07:12 AM »
Ugh can't sleep. I want to say impulsive things because I'm nervous now, I kind of just said "down" when I was offered to go, and I'm not sure if leaving my work or not studying Torah, which I desperately need is the more irresponsible option, but please pray that I can learn a lot and become a real Torah scholar, and that somehow I also meet a lot of new customers in New York. Oh yeah I'm gonna be in New York.

I should really think things through before I do them, but this seemed like a good idea. As with anything I get myself into, all I can pray for is that it is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 10:38:09 AM »
well good luck
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 11:04:47 AM »
LKZ, please send me updates on your progress.  I didn't realize you were Jewish.

Do you live alone or have a source of income?  Where is the yeshiva located.  Do you have a life line that can help you through hard times?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 01:56:18 PM »
Are you form New York or are you just moving to New York for the yeshivah?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 02:15:49 PM »
LKZ, please send me updates on your progress.  I didn't realize you were Jewish.

Do you live alone or have a source of income?  Where is the yeshiva located.  Do you have a life line that can help you through hard times?

Seriously this whole time I've been here, I say it more than ten times, and people still don't know what I do. Private message Dan.

I don't know where the Yeshiva is. Somewhere in New York. And pray that somewhere along changing the world, I actually get money.

Are you form New York or are you just moving to New York for the yeshivah?

Just for Yeshiva.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 02:19:10 PM »
Anyone who asks you can tell them privately, because it is interesting to learn how I will save the world, just don't tell stinks, he might fight against me and I don't trust him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 02:42:07 PM »
when did you become jewish?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 03:50:44 PM »
when did you become jewish?

When he was born...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 05:40:24 PM »
Best wishes to you LKZ...   I hope one day to join you there.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 06:49:38 PM »
What is this a Amish Monastery Yeshiva?

You might want to look into it a little deeper. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 09:49:11 PM »
I figured since I'm already not on facebook and studying Torah, I might as well go to Yeshiva, so I'm going tomorrow. Don't know how long I'll be, so cya guys!

And Muman rocks.

Wow!  Yasher koacch.

Altho you'll be plenty busy with a yeshiva schedule, I still posted here during downtime when I went to yeshiva, so hopefully we'll still see you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 09:50:15 PM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 09:55:49 PM »
I highly recommend knowing where you are going before you go.  All yeshivas are different.  Now that you want to go, I think you should really think about the different options available to you, what yeshivas you can learn in and then choose the one most appealing to you.  Because maybe this isn't the place for you/ how do you know if u don't even know which yeshiva it is?  Feel free to private message me any time about anything if there's anything I might help with.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2014, 10:26:34 PM »
I agree with KWRBT on this... You should know the Yeshiva you are going to... Are the Rabbis really good at teaching? You don't have time to waste and you want to make sure you are in the right atmosphere where you can learn. You should be in a class which suits your level of understanding otherwise you may feel under-challenged or over-challenged (both of which are not good)...

As with everything in life, you should know as much as you can before starting a new endeavor...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 12:01:51 AM »
Thell probably send you to Ore Samayah. Who sent you by any chance?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2014, 03:17:48 AM »
K it was a pretty low level. I'm also even less down with all this Rebbe stuff now too. Have you ever seen Crown Heights?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2014, 03:24:33 AM »
Are you back or what? That was pretty quick (2 weeks) for a yeshiva...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2014, 09:28:04 AM »
crown heights is a hell hole?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2014, 01:18:03 AM »
Are you back or what? That was pretty quick (2 weeks) for a yeshiva...

Yeah I'm not staying there. Everyone is accusing each other of making up stories about the Rebbe, and everyone wants to say random dvar Rebbes. I straight up had someone tell me that he's afraid of Hashem because he's powerful, so he connects to him through a rebbey. I told him he should be afraid twice over. Most people were cool, some brilliant, but others were not seriously into Torah at all. I studied the entire laws of kings, and it rocked (two chapters dealing with relations were problematic, and I needed a thousand answers for each halacha, which I was lucky to have).

I'm not like a tzadik where I can say what's a sin here or not, but I disagree with what they believe on no uncertain terms now, especially that they don't tell all these guys on their cellphones on shabbat what the punishment is for it (and ironically, they called me a xtian when I said the punishment from Torah for it,. because this or that rebbey said only lovely things in Chassidus), and though I'm cool with their tefillin putting, I'm not going to stand by songs that are like "oh we need you now rebbey (literally), and them saying that Jews connected to Hashem through Moshe Rabbeinu, and that's why they connect through Hashem through the Rebbe, who is apparently Moshe Rabbeinu. Knowing the things this great tzadik said, I'm sure he's turning over in his grave.

What's an actually good Yeshiva?

crown heights is a hell hole?

Like all the books in the windows are Rebbe this and that and a bunch of signs have his face and Mashiah there.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2014, 01:20:21 AM »
Crown Heights is either black hat or black UMM HMM. All the Non-Jews there are blacks, mostly from the Caribbean.