Author Topic: Seattle Passes 15 dollar minimum wage  (Read 428 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Seattle Passes 15 dollar minimum wage
« on: June 03, 2014, 12:12:45 AM »
http://pix11.com/2014/06/02/seattle-city-council-approves-15-hourly-minimum-wage/

This is ridiculous, now the McDonald's employee's are going to be making as much as college students in entry level jobs.

I wish I knew this country was such a joke, I would have just grown up knowing that I could pretend to have a "mood disorder" so I can get food stamps and 700-1000 dollars of SSI a month and went to college for FREE. Yes, you can go to college for free in this country and all you have to do is pretend to have some kind of disorder. 80% of Welfare in this country goes to the garbage people who won't work because they get comfortable in that lifestyle and live less stressful lives than if they had to work and make a few dollars more an hour.  Fun fact: 33% of Puerto Rico is on SSI for "Mood Disorders".

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Seattle Passes 15 dollar minimum wage
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 01:20:28 AM »
Seattle is overrun with degenerate ignorant liberals.. If it wasn't for the corporate muscle that has its roots in that city, it would fall to pieces and devolve into a third world white slum..  Thanks to Washington being demographically a libertarianish/republican hybrid Red state, Seattle is a desirable place to live.  The state laws have made it more desirable for businesses and help temper the effects of the psycho ultra-blue city that holds so much influence on the rest of the state.  However, raising of the minimum wage will just blast the living costs even more and then the libtard crybabies will be screaming for a $20, then $30/min wage. It will get to the point where flipping burgers will be more desirable than being a marketer or finance manager for the big corporate firms in downtown. 

They have some left-wing ultra looney Indian communist lady, Kshama Sawant, who is the head of the CIty Council and she is going to make sure the wealth is redistributed fairly..

What is going to happen is that Bellevue, Renton, Shoreline, Lynnwood, Kirkland and the surrounding cities will end up being cheaper to live as all the mom and pop businesses , fast food , shops etc will shut down as they can no longer afford both bloated taxes, rents, expenses and now outrageous entry level wages.

However, I cannot think this stupid law will last forever..  Considering Seattle does not crack down on illegal immigration, you will probably see immigrants filling more positions than before and bigger operations will become more computerized.  Soon, fast food places will all be done on machines as it will cost less to implement machines to hand customer orders and even food preparation than paying over-the-top for unskilled workers.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.