Author Topic: Obama has gone too far.  (Read 682 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama has gone too far.
« on: June 08, 2014, 11:34:31 PM »
My mother & step father lost their medical coverage thanks to Obamacare.
The pre-Obmacare plan they had worked fine now they & millions of other elderly & disabled people are losing their medical care.
OBAMA MUST GO!!!!!!
His home in Chicago is calling.!!!!!!
 >:(
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 02:38:04 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Obama has gone too far.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 12:52:31 PM »
OBAMA MUST GO!!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 02:58:45 PM »
 Now many people on obamacare have to pay for abortions and sex change treatments and surgery for transsexuals instead of real medical treatment for people in need. I'm glad i don't have obamacare but my insurance is going up .Although not too much
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 04:03:46 PM »
My stepfather's cancer treatment will no longer be covered by his insurance plan because of the changes to the law by Obama-scare...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 05:24:57 PM »
Things have really gone too far beyond the point of no return.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 08:39:35 AM »
Look at the lives of Vets that were lost because of no response and having to wait to see doctors at the VA in Phoenix Arizona and other hospitals...Many people will get a rude awakening as the program is implemented in hospitals. This is socialized medicine, that's why Europeans used to come to America to get healthcare without the waits and lack of services.   

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 01:56:43 PM »
Now many people on obamacare have to pay for abortions and sex change treatments and surgery for transsexuals instead of real medical treatment for people in need. I'm glad i don't have obamacare but my insurance is going up .Although not too much
Just wait, either your premium will go up or the quality of your plan will decrease. Some of what I have seen, a decrease in legitimate procedures covered.. deductibles greatly increased and to top it off many things previously considered part of your deductible will not count towards it... many medications are not covered, and not just the very expensive or new or experimental drugs, many drugs that are the only therapeutic option available... low maximum benefits, and pay only 50% of that, for example you have an automobile accident and end up weeks in the hospital and a $150,000 hospital bill.. they will pay 50% minus about a $5000 - 10,000 deductible minus $50,000 because your maximum allowable annual benefits are $100,000. AND you will be paying much more for crappy insurance because not only are you paying for you, you will be paying for the illegals and deadbeats.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 01:59:38 PM »
It would have cost MUCH less for the government to simply buy legitimate insurance for the uninsured. I forgot the numbers but it was an enormous amount cheaper.... and they would actually have real insurance.