Author Topic: JTF member meeting in Queens College.  (Read 30128 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2007, 01:51:58 AM »
I know that Chaimfan. My comment had nothing to do with what you said before and of course guys like me need that explained as well. I was just trying to add thjdl4evers credibility. Thanks again Chaimfan and jdl4ever for your support.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2007, 01:55:31 AM »
This is what we waste our time with? This foolishness?

Tzvi is a good Jew who means well. Whether he's "misguided" is a matter of opinion.

I hope everyone can reconcile (via PM's) and we can move past the pettiness and ugliness.

Team Islam is waging a relentless war against us and all we care about is mindless arguing?

This thread is wearing thin. I'll let JDL4ever clarify his Talmudic source and then I'm locking this one up.

Warning: If I see subsequent threads with this kind of bitter infighting they will be locked and or deleted.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2007, 02:06:46 AM »
Ben-Alan, at least you are neutral and just said the thread should be locked. I applaud you and respect you for this. You have not taken sides which is fine.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2007, 02:09:58 AM »
JDL, that looks like an absolutely brilliant source, but could you please explain what it means to this Gentile?  ???

The general message is that after the destruction of the Temple the Scholars dwindled in knowledge and started to decline.  In our time the situation is exponentially worse and the learned are no more besides the occasional glimmer of light like R' Meir Kahane Zs'l.  Don't let appearances fool you.  Rabbis who dress up in fancy garments and appear all knowing are most probably not as they appear especially when their mistakes come to light. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2007, 02:13:56 AM »
JDL4EVER, that is a profound statement and I believe that is a fitting end to the argument we have been having with dominator96.