Author Topic: JTF member meeting in Queens College.  (Read 30133 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« on: August 08, 2007, 11:07:23 PM »
Anyone interested? maybe at the end of august- early September people here who go to Queens College or live in the area can all meet up? 
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 11:32:27 PM »
I go to Queens college and would love to have a meeting. Why does it have to be limited to Queens college though? If we are going to set this up, it should be a organized event with Chaim in attendance.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 11:59:20 PM »
Let me know when, I'm there.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 12:11:13 AM »
Wherever it is, please make sure it's convenient to the subways and the Long Island Railroad.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 12:13:48 AM »
Tzvi, I am gonna get confrontational here. I think some forum members might be reluctant to meet with you when you have told them things like they are going to hell for criticizing the Shas party.

You have never apologized for these completely inappropriate remarks, and I think it is perfectly right to call you on it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 12:14:08 AM »
Lisa, do you think you could try and talk the JTF leadership into arranging a NYC meeting with Chaim in attendance?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 12:15:22 AM »
I am not against the idea of a meeting at all (save that I live 3,000 miles from most JTF members), but without some serious reflection and repentance I do not think Tzvi ben Roshel is the best person to organize it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 12:15:47 AM »
That is true Chaimfan, I forgot it was tzvi. Thank you for pointing it out. That incident certainly lowered my opinion of him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 12:17:12 AM »
He said I was going to hell for criticising shas but he didn't say the same about a pimping rabbi who threw Chaim out of Israel the same day he met Arafat.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 12:17:40 AM »
I don't hate him but I can't say he should be in any formal or informal leadership position as-is. He has not apologized in any way for saying that anyone who criticizes Shas or Hasidim are going to hell.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 12:18:47 AM »
Anyways Chaimfan, Chaim ben pesach took my side in that conflict so their is not much more to say.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 12:20:05 AM »
I am not against the idea of a meeting at all.

You're full of crap!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 12:20:52 AM »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 01:25:25 AM »
Anyways Chaimfan, Chaim ben pesach took my side in that conflict so their is not much more to say.

Assuming you took the opposite position of Chaimfan's, are you saying you support the Shas party?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 01:29:36 AM »
I was thinking the same thing rationalthought. If he is against Chaimfans opinions, that means he supports the traitor shas beasts who threw Chaim out of Israel.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 01:35:24 AM »
I was thinking the same thing rationalthought. If he is against Chaimfans opinions, that means he supports the traitor shas beasts who threw Chaim out of Israel.

My mistake.  When I first read your previous post, I thought you meant Chaim took your side over Chaimfan's.  Now I realize you meant that he took your side over Tzvi's. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 01:37:10 AM »
Right.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 01:45:44 AM »

You're full of crap!
???
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 01:49:44 AM »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 01:55:11 AM »
Scriabin, how can you accuse someone of that when you have no basis. Do you think he is insincere simply because he is more right wing than you? He is more supportive of right wing jewish causes than most of the right wing jews on here which is certainly saying something good about the guy. Why are you spewing hatred against a nice person especially since you are a "Moderator" and should know better. Didn't you hear Chaim Ben Pesach say how much he likes Chaimfan? Aren't you supposed to be following his instruction if you were put into a position of authority? I think you are insincere for spewing hatred.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 02:04:49 AM »

You're full of crap!
???

I believe that he is insincere.

I agree with DownwithIslam, you don't really have a basis to claim that, you're just looking for an excuse to bash him.

I don't hold anything against you Scriabin, but when you bash a member for no reason in an unsubstantiated way it should be spoken out against.  If you guys really want to get it on, do it in Private Chat.   :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 02:11:49 AM »
I don't think hate spewing like that moderator engaged in should be carried out anywhere, even in a private chat. He made a personal attack against someone for no reason and it was an unprovoked attack. Scriabin should be banned!!

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 02:13:24 AM »
I don't think hate spewing like that moderator engaged in should be carried out anywhere, even in a private chat. He made a personal attack against someone for no reason and it was an unprovoked attack. Scriabin should be banned!!

It aint the first time.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 02:16:10 AM »
I know that. We need him banned quickly without waisting any more of our precious time.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 02:16:35 AM »
No! Scriabin should apologized privetly and that's it!!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche