Author Topic: JTF member meeting in Queens College.  (Read 30667 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2007, 10:45:58 PM »
Chaim Ben Pesach is far greater and has sacrificed more for jews than some stupid rabbi yosef who wears fancy clothes.
MODERATORS!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH FORUM????????? The chief Rabbi of Israel being called stupid????????? This is tolerated??????? And you have been brainwashed so much. You cant even compare THis holy giant to CBP. And those clothes are the clothing that the rishon L'tzion wears. It is a sephardic custom, stop insulting it.
Rebbi ? Holy ? NO ONE IS HOLY IN JUDAISM, THE ONLY ONE WHO'S HOLY IS HASHEM, NOT KAHANE, NOT CHAIM AND NOTTT OVADIA YOSEF!
And Ovadia isn't the chif rebbi of israel, Yona Metzger is the chif rebbi of israel, and he also isnt the rishon L'tzion, he was in the past .
I do think that what Ovadia Yosef wears metters, he's clothes are really too fancy and show that Ovadia don't have a lot of modesty, that is a great thing to have and your "holly" rebbi dont have it .
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:47:39 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2007, 10:49:01 PM »
He doesnt wear it on a regular basis. Only on public visits to inportant people, and public appearances. My rabbi Hacham Shaul Kassin wears it when he arrives in Israel. He is the chief rabbi of the SYrian, and other middle eastern communites in America. And Rabbi Amar is also chief rabbi right now. OK you are right he is the former Rishon L'tzion. And he is holy.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2007, 10:51:32 PM »
HOLY ? I think that calling a human holy is a sin (no?), and why kahane whore normal clothes ? and rebbi Kuk ? and what about meluvavitsh ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2007, 10:53:03 PM »
So you think Bar Kochba is also holy for being the leader of Israel or those countless evil Kings stated in the Tanach?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2007, 10:53:26 PM »
They were Ashkenaz. Wearing those clothes are a SEPHARDIC custom.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2007, 10:56:11 PM »
Nothing's wrong with the Sephardic custom.  I'm sure King David wore some fancy clothes.  Us Ashkenazim don't do it for humility. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2007, 10:57:20 PM »
Nothing's wrong with the Sephardic custom.  I'm sure King David wore some fancy clothes.  Us Ashkenazim don't do it for humility. 
David was chosen by G-d to be king on the chosen people..ovadia was chosen by...(???)

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2007, 10:57:30 PM »
Jews are concidered Holy. When Jews write Holy its not like the pagan or chriatian (maybe) reference meaning a deity like being. Look at Rav Kahane's Or Harayon a chapter starts off explaining it. (I dont have it in front of me BC I let my friend borrow the book).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2007, 10:59:20 PM »
Jews are concidered Holy. When Jews write Holy its not like the pagan or chriatian (maybe) reference meaning a deity like being. Look at Rav Kahane's Or Harayon a chapter starts off explaining it. (I dont have it in front of me B.C.E. I let my friend borrow the book).
Well, jews are holy as people, not individualy .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2007, 11:00:44 PM »
Jews are holy individually too. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2007, 11:01:26 PM »
MODERATORS!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH FORUM?HuhHuh?? The chief Rabbi of Israel being called stupid?HuhHuh?? This is tolerated?HuhHuh And you have been brainwashed so much. You cant even compare THis holy giant to CBP. And those clothes are the clothing that the rishon L'tzion wears. It is a sephardic custom, stop insulting it.

Dominater, I'm a moderator here and I'm also Sephardic, or perhaps more accurately, Mizrachi. 

Frankly, if you are so convinced that that Rabbi Yosef is "holy," then I don't understand why you even bother posting here.  You know very well what Chaim and others here think of the rabbi.  So why are you getting all bent out of shape?  Chaim and the others are entitled to their opinion.

And I also agree with Dexter that no rabbi is holy.  Only G-d is holy.  Rabbis are human and fallible just like the rest of us.  The only difference is they have chosen to go to rabbinical school, whereas others choose to study law, medicine or other topics.  That doesn't make them holy, or better than us.  So stop complaining. 

Considering that this is a Kahanist website that is against giving up Jewish land under any circumstances, and whose members think that whole "Pikuach Nefesh" excuse is nonsense, of course the people here will criticize *anyone* who advocates doing that.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2007, 11:02:21 PM »
Jews are concidered Holy. When Jews write Holy its not like the pagan or chriatian (maybe) reference meaning a deity like being. Look at Rav Kahane's Or Harayon a chapter starts off explaining it. (I dont have it in front of me B.C.E. I let my friend borrow the book).
Well, jews are holy as people, not individualy .

I think one person can be concidered Holier then others. (of course its G-d who is the True and Final Judge in deciding and knowing each individual completly). But Holy is related to being Seperated and above something else. You can say that a particular Rav or Talmid Chacham is a very Holy person (an expression used by people).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2007, 11:04:34 PM »
He doesnt do it to be "fancy" he does it because it is what the chief rabbis wore in their countries before they got to Israel.
CHapter 23. "The CHosen People"  He writes about deut 14:1-2 what Rashi says about it.
MODERATORS!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH FORUM?HuhHuh?? The chief Rabbi of Israel being called stupid?HuhHuh?? This is tolerated?HuhHuh And you have been brainwashed so much. You cant even compare THis holy giant to CBP. And those clothes are the clothing that the rishon L'tzion wears. It is a sephardic custom, stop insulting it.

Dominater, I'm a moderator here and I'm also Sephardic, or perhaps more accurately, Mizrachi. 

Frankly, if you are so convinced that that Rabbi Yosef is "holy," then I don't understand why you even bother posting here.  You know very well what Chaim and others here think of the rabbi.  So why are you getting all bent out of shape?  Chaim and the others are entitled to their opinion.

And I also agree with Dexter that no rabbi is holy.  Only G-d is holy.  Rabbis are human and fallible just like the rest of us.  The only difference is they have chosen to go to rabbinical school, whereas others choose to study law, medicine or other topics.  That doesn't make them holy, or better than us.  So stop complaining. 

Considering that this is a Kahanist website that is against giving up Jewish land under any circumstances, and whose members think that whole "Pikuach Nefesh" excuse is nonsense, of course the people here will criticize *anyone* who advocates doing that.
Rabbis become rabbis because they go to rabbi school. thats insane. dont compare them to doctors or lawyers, being a rabbi is so different.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2007, 11:06:38 PM »
Lisa well said. We have two traitors spewing hatred. Look at what he said about Chiam. Ovadia Yosef is not worthy of picking dirt out of Chaim Ben Pesachs toenails. He isn't a twentieth of what chaim ben pesach is. Ovadia Yosef wouldn't go on  a diet to save a jew let alone sit in jail for so many years.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2007, 11:07:09 PM »
Jews are holy individually too. 
You can say the Jews are holy individually only when one jew is more holy than the other, other than that you can't say it, and no jew is more holy than the other so jews are holy only as people .
As you have a whole street with lamps, all lamps are broken other than one, it is the only one that works but bearly making light alone, but still, it's the only one the making light, when all lamps are working at the same level the street is full of light and you can't say one lamp's light is brighter than the others lamps light .
(I hope you understand my point)

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2007, 11:08:11 PM »
Dexter, everything that you write makes perfect sense. If these two turncoats had a millionth of your intelligence they would be in good shape.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2007, 11:08:50 PM »
Lisa well said. We have two traitors spewing hatred. Look at what he said about Chiam. Ovadia Yosef is not worthy of picking dirt out of Chaim Ben Pesachs toenails. He isn't a twentieth of what chaim ben pesach is. Ovadia Yosef wouldn't go on  a diet to save a jew let alone sit in jail for so many years.
We need a real Jewish moderator to fix this mess up. RELIGIOUS JEWS LOOK AT THE ABOVE POST !!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH WEBSITE!!!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2007, 11:10:48 PM »
I don't believe the moderators will do anything simply because they agree with me. I think they realize that Chaim ben pesach has sacrificed himself on behalf of jews possibly more so than any jew alive today.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »
We need a real Jewish moderator to fix this mess up. RELIGIOUS JEWS LOOK AT THE ABOVE POST !!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH WEBSITE!!!!!
really ?
Well...RELIGIOUS JEWS LOOK AT THE ABOVE POST !!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH WEBSITE!!! YOU SUPPORT A REBBI WHO SUPPORTED EXPELLING CHAIM AND SUPPORTED OSLO AGREEMENT THAT COUSE THE DEATH OF MORE THAN 1500 JEWS !!
BANN HIM !!

Now seriously, give someone the right to to express himself and than answer what he's saying instead of trying make him banned .

P.S. I'v read in the Tanach today the book of Kohelet, and later i'v readed idioms and expressions of Chazal, one of those expressions was :
True Tzadik (Rightous person) is More doing and less talking .
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 11:19:18 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2007, 11:13:01 PM »
Again Dominator96 is spreading blood libels claiming the moderators aren't "Real jews." I guess they don't practice the tzvi ben roshel brand of judaism which is calling Chaim ben pesach a degenerate, minimizing the greatness of chaim ben pesach and other forms of insanity.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2007, 11:14:48 PM »
Little dexter is smarter than our two resident "Religious Jews." Again I love religious jews which is proven by my support of Rabbi Kahane, Chaim Ben Pesach and religious settlers. Look at the facts not the excrement coming out of the tuchises of two hateful members.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2007, 11:17:47 PM »
Dexter, everything that you write makes perfect sense. If these two turncoats had a millionth of your intelligence they would be in good shape.

What I have been writing makes perfect sense. you on the other hand are the one who needs to get a high dose of Judaism and stop with your evil Meritz type hatred. ( I personally dont care what you write about me, and I forgive you (and any Jew who writes something deragetory against me, bc I dont want a Jew to suffer threw me)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2007, 11:18:34 PM »
tzvi Ben Roshel + Dominator96 = Chaim ben pesachs most hateful enemies.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2007, 11:22:24 PM »

What I have been writing makes perfect sense. you on the other hand are the one who needs to get a high dose of Judaism and stop with your evil Meritz type hatred. ( I personally dont care what you write about me, and I forgive you (and any Jew who writes something deragetory against me, B.C.E. I dont want a Jew to suffer threw me)
Oh yes dear master, please teach us about Judaism  ;D
We are not spreading hatred, we spreading opinions, you answering sometimes to what we are saying, but Dominator96 dosn't, at all !

NOTE : In the early days of chasic judaism they considerd too be a cult .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2007, 11:22:28 PM »
Again Dominator96 is spreading blood libels claiming the moderators aren't "Real jews." I guess they don't practice the tzvi ben roshel brand of judaism which is calling Chaim ben pesach a degenerate, minimizing the greatness of chaim ben pesach and other forms of insanity.

::) Now that is an outright LIE. I never called Chaim Ben Pesach a degenerate, nor have I said anything negative towards him.  ???  
  Between me and you, you are the one who is calling other Jews degenerates and pimps, referring to Jews as Scum.