Author Topic: JTF member meeting in Queens College.  (Read 30670 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2007, 11:24:32 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel, it is dominator96 who has savagely abused Chaim Ben Pesach. You are just a fool who has no idea what you are talking about ant think you are the only true jew.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2007, 11:25:09 PM »
Again Dominator96 is spreading blood libels claiming the moderators aren't "Real jews." I guess they don't practice the tzvi ben roshel brand of judaism which is calling Chaim ben pesach a degenerate, minimizing the greatness of chaim ben pesach and other forms of insanity.

::) Now that is an outright LIE. I never called Chaim Ben Pesach a degenerate, nor have I said anything negative towards him.  ???  
  Between me and you, you are the one who is calling other Jews degenerates and pimps, referring to Jews as Scum.
hmm.."You are right. I did tell downwithislam that he will go to hell "
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2007, 11:25:25 PM »
Chaimfan, the word goy or goyim just means nations other than Israel.  It's not derogatory at all. 
The way HE means it is. He comes from the Jewish supremacists over at Revava and I know full well what they mean. I am a Gentile and I do not like such disrespect, especially when the Jews he supports are anything but friends of the Jewish people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2007, 11:26:49 PM »
" I never called Chaim Ben Pesach a degenerate"
Dominater said that direct quote, but you have made constant posts and PMs threatening people with hell for criticizing Shas. You are no different from him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2007, 11:27:06 PM »
Thank you for pointing that out dexter. You are a great person to have on my side. Chaimfan, have you seen the evil dominator 96's attack on chaim ben pesach in this thread. Take a look at some of his previous posts and look at my responses.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2007, 11:28:23 PM »
Again I love religious jews which is proven by my support of Rabbi Kahane, Chaim Ben Pesach and religious settlers.
I hear you out but please don't call the heroic Jews of Judea/Samaria (and formerly Gaza and the Sinai) "settlers". This has been their land for all of eternity and they are magnificent pioneers who are doing the L-rd's will (zt"l).

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2007, 11:29:00 PM »
Again Dominator96 is spreading blood libels claiming the moderators aren't "Real jews." I guess they don't practice the tzvi ben roshel brand of judaism which is calling Chaim ben pesach a degenerate, minimizing the greatness of chaim ben pesach and other forms of insanity.

::) Now that is an outright LIE. I never called Chaim Ben Pesach a degenerate, nor have I said anything negative towards him.  ???  
  Between me and you, you are the one who is calling other Jews degenerates and pimps, referring to Jews as Scum.

I first told him privatly, I thought I was being nice becuase I was telling him that he needs to change his language and the ways he speaks about Jews. If he would have listined, my advice would have been very good for him, becuase I was telling him to change.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2007, 11:29:40 PM »
Thank you for pointing that out dexter. You are a great person to have on my side. Chaimfan, have you seen the evil dominator 96's attack on chaim ben pesach in this thread. Take a look at some of his previous posts and look at my responses.
I just logged back on, haven't seen it yet, but am not surprised. He worships Ovadia Yosef and everyone else is scum to him. If Ovadia Yosef told him to commit suicide we would finally be free of him on our forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2007, 11:31:46 PM »
I first told him privatly, I thought I was being nice becuase I was telling him that he needs to change his language and the ways he speaks about Jews. If he would have listined, my advice would have been very good for him, becuase I was telling him to change.
Tzvi, what you have admitted to saying was a vile and horrible thing and that WAS a major sin against the L-rd. You don't even know if YOU are going to heaven, and yet here you are threatening members who disagree with where you stand on some extremely controversial religious leaders with a fate that you know full well you have no power to grant. I have no respect for you and neither do a whole lot of other members.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

Ohhh...you are so nice, sure, downwithislam need to change his opinions and language just for you don't tell him he'll go to hell, nice, you are the prosecutor,jury , eye witness and the judge(the real judge will also be YOUR judege), great, really .
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 11:34:42 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2007, 11:34:43 PM »
Right on Dexter. He thinks he is superjew and everyone he wants in hell will go there. I guess he wants ovadia in haven so that is where he will be. CHAIMFAN PLEASE OBSERVE THE NUMEROUS ATTACKS BY INFILTRATOR96 AGAINST THE HERO CHAIM BEN PESACH IN THIS THREAD. GO BACK A FEW PAGES AND SEE FOR YOURSELF AND COMMENT

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel, it is dominator96 who has savagely abused Chaim Ben Pesach. You are just a fool who has no idea what you are talking about ant think you are the only true jew.

and yet you lied and said that I called Chaim names? I never said or think that Im the only true Jew, and this whole thing started when you went on needlessly attacking Jews. You are an anti-Semite and ignoramous, I feel sorry for you, and would want you to understand you error.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2007, 11:38:01 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel - You are FAR off the limits, you can't call a jew anti-Semite and also send him to hell, who do you think you are that you have the right to judge others ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2007, 11:38:33 PM »
You are an anti semite for claiming that I am going to hell. That was the initial personal attack.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2007, 11:40:08 PM »

and yet you lied and said that I called Chaim names? I never said or think that Im the only true Jew, and this whole thing started when you went on needlessly attacking Jews. You are an anti-Semite and ignoramous, I feel sorry for you, and would want you to understand you error.

I didn't see any savage abuse on Chaim Ben Pesach.  He just said that he believes because he was told that Chaim wasn't as big of a deal as some people make him out to be.  He's just repeating what he's been told by Kahanist haters.  I think you blew that a bit out of proportion DownwithIslam.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2007, 11:40:55 PM »
I never said that you wont go to heaven. In Judaism after death one can go to hell, clense him or herself and then go to heaven (also many other stops like gilgulim, etc.), I dont know how I got linked to personal Rabbis (who I also wouldnt like to be attacked on the forum expecially by ignoramouses and a gentile). He attacked Jewish communities and it was wronge. period

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »
I never said that you wont go to heaven. In Judaism after death one can go to hell, clense him or herself and then go to heaven (also many other stops like gilgulim, etc.), I dont know how I got linked to personal Rabbis (who I also wouldnt like to be attacked on the forum expecially by ignoramouses and a gentile). He attacked Jewish communities and it was wronge. period
Everyone, me, you and downwithislam probably will go to hell, we aren't tzadikim, but you have no right to say someone he'll go to hell !!
Besides, you aren't the nicest person :
"I never said I would organize it, I actually didnt think one person is needed to organize the event. If someone is offended by what I said, I honestly can tell you that I dont care, if he or she doesnt want to talk to me, then dont. my criticism was actually meant to be positive so the person would change and not spew nonsense which does make a Hillul Hashe-m."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2007, 11:46:16 PM »
Look at what the evil dominator96 said. I am posting his words below. Look at this vile beast. I responded by saying Ovadia Yosef is not worthy of picking the diret from underneath Chaim Ben Pesachs toenails.

"""""""""""""Are you even comparing hacham Ovadia to CBP, they arent even in the same league. And again Viewers of this post look at what this man calls the former chief rabbi, "evil", "pimp". And I dont think Rabbi Yosef had anything to do with kicking CBP out of Israel. I know that alot of JTFers think that Chaim is up there with the President but face it, he isnt so "infamous" in Israel, that they would consult the leaders of Israel about him. I respect Chaim as a great man who did good work in the JDL. But Ive spoken to former JDL leaders and they have all said that CHaim, wasnt that significant in JDL, and when he was, it wasnt as big as he claimed.

MODERATORS!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH FORUM?  ?? The chief Rabbi of Israel being called stupid?  ?? This is tolerated?   And you have been brainwashed so much. You cant even compare THis holy giant to CBP. And those clothes are the clothing that the rishon L'tzion wears. It is a sephardic custom, stop insulting it."""""""""""""""""""

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2007, 11:47:11 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel - You are FAR off the limits, you can't call a jew anti-Semite and also send him to hell, who do you think you are that you have the right to judge others ?

how can he judge entire Jewish communites?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2007, 11:47:18 PM »
Dexter, you are a tzaddik. You should be blessed.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2007, 11:48:36 PM »

I can judge entire chasidic communities and others when it is well know that they are anti semite bastards. Are you going to argue against the premise?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2007, 11:49:54 PM »

Simpely :

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2007, 11:51:03 PM »
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2007, 11:53:59 PM »
the picture you posted are a group of evil people. But Hasidim and Jews in general arent Nuturei Karta.  Down- you attacked Hasidim, Mitnagdim. people who live in Lakewood, people who learn in Yeshiva's, the "white shirt" Jews, etc.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2007, 11:55:30 PM »
you are no different then the bolshevik media and meritz in Israel.