Author Topic: JTF member meeting in Queens College.  (Read 30692 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2007, 11:56:59 PM »
- If I dont respond for some time from now- Im going to sleep now, maybe I will continue, but until monday not exactly sure. I have a paper and exam to study for.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel - You are FAR off the limits, you can't call a jew anti-Semite and also send him to hell, who do you think you are that you have the right to judge others ?

how can he judge entire Jewish communites?
Simpely :

Dexter you should edit that in photoshop to say something like:

"Solution: Peaceful Dismantling of my head from my body"
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel, lets not try to sugarcoat your comments which were hateful. The only reason you seem moderate now is because that animal dominatori96 came on and outdid you by far. Next to his anti semitic rant, your comments look mild but they aren't. I do believe we can work with you and show you the light. You must understand that things are not black and white as your anti zionist anti semitic yeshiva might have you believe. I think JDL4EVER explained that clearly.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2007, 12:02:53 AM »
Yeah, Down, I read what he said, basically he was saying that he believes the lies of Shabak officers like Haivri and Irv Rubin over Chaim himself or Rabbi Kahane (zt"l) or the actual people in the JDL.

Next thing you know Dominater will be cursing Rabbi Kahane himself and Jonathan Pollard.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2007, 12:03:22 AM »
the picture you posted are a group of evil people. But Hasidim and Jews in general arent Nuturei Karta.  Down- you attacked Hasidim, Mitnagdim. people who live in Lakewood, people who learn in Yeshiva's, the "white shirt" Jews, etc.
Hasidim, Mitnagdim ? what's that ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2007, 12:03:44 AM »
Tzvi and Dominater are obviously very, very, very good friends.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2007, 12:06:16 AM »
Would Queens College allow a meeting?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2007, 12:08:43 AM »
Let's have a Los Angeles meeting.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2007, 02:59:08 AM »
I hate you dominator and I hope G-d strikes you down.

(ref.)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2007, 10:15:43 AM »
We need a real Jewish moderator to fix this mess up. RELIGIOUS JEWS LOOK AT THE ABOVE POST !!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH WEBSITE!!!!!

Dominater, I'm as Jewish as you or anyone else on this forum.  So what makes you the judge of who is and is not Jewish?  For your information, Chaim Ben Pesach chose me to be a moderator.  So if you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with Chaim. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2007, 01:52:42 PM »
Would Queens College allow a meeting?

I hope so!
I would be there... I think that some of the Non-Jewish posters really wanted to meet and NOW I don't know what's going on?! JTF was founded on certain principles and ideas that brought together Jews and Christians for the better good...
I don't understand why some of our members are verbally fighting and calling each other names when we didn't even meet one another to better express our ideas and differences. Thats' why I think we need Chaim and some leadership to put this whole thing to rest. I propose we still have the meeting for all who are interested in coming... I hope Chaim can be there as well.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2007, 02:21:55 PM »
I like to be there for an JTF meeting.  I hope that the people that attacked the website and the fourms will be there too so we can attack them.

newman

« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2007, 02:24:40 PM »
I like to be there for an JTF meeting.  I hope that the people that attacked the website and the fourms will be there too so we can attack them.

A good, down home, old fahioned @ss whoopin' like the old JDL used to do sounds like a fine idea.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2007, 02:37:26 PM »
Hello friends, and good day to all.

I have been monitoring this thread in the hopes that the men of this forum would reach a consensus considering we're all members, and obviously share similar goals.   It hasn't happened, and instead this thread has continued to devolve into an embarrassing display of name-calling, aspersions, and attacks.

I am disappointed in the ease in which some of our members attack each other and level vicious personal attacks against their fellow JTF'ers.   It's as if there's no concept or respect for the fact that regardless of our differences, our very presence here indicates a soul that's in the right place, a heart that yearns for the redemption of the world.   In this theead I've seen folks speaking to each other not as friends with a disagreement, but as distrusting, disloyal enemies. 

How dare anyone of you speak to your fellow members with this kind of tone? 

Some of you have made the most outrageous comments and questions on the ASK JTF segment to Chaim Ben Pesach yet Chaim NEVER turned on you.  He never spoke to you as you have done to each other.  He never slandered any of you in a way that would indicate anger, distrust, or disloyalty.  He never screamed or called you enemies or traitors as you have done here even if your comments or questions could be construed as such. He spoke to every single one of you with respect, love, and courtesy for one simple reason:  Because he knows, as I know, that at the end of the day we all have the same goal in mind, and for that reason I care about every one of you, just as he cares about you, and you for him.

There is no reason that the Rabbi's need to be attacked in the manner they have been.  Chaim has already advised us against this, and out of respect for him and this forum it stops now.   There's no basis or justification for questioning Chaim's claims about his involvement in the JDL or denigrating in any capacity his lifelong struggle in defense of the Jewish idea.  This as well with no longer be tolerated, and I will be personally deleting posts which go over the line from here on out.   

It’s pointless to denigrate one individual in order to boost up another.   Frankly it's irrational, and downright immature.   All criticism of Chaim, and the Rabbi's IS allowed, but name-calling, vicious attacks, and aspersions ARE NOT.   You do NOT have to put down person A, in order to promote person B.   Everyone person in this world stands on their own merits, not on the merits (or lack thereof) of others.

I expect every single one of you to follow these admonitions from here on out, or else I will personally begin to delete posts as I stated above, and handing out disciplinary action in accordance with our rules if necessary.   This is the final warning on this topic.   These threads DRIVE people away, and turn off potential supporters, and are completely avoidable and unnecessary.   I don't want to see anyone calling on the banning of our long standing members, casting them to hell here, slandering Chaim or the Rabbi’s etc. here or in any other thread.

I will keep this thread open because I know all of you will do what needs to be done from here on out.   Prove me right, please do not prove me wrong.

With kindest regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2007, 03:15:37 PM »
You're Absolutely Right!!!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2007, 04:12:11 PM »
Until Shiloh Comes, your message is a little unclear. Why don't you be specific and say who did what and who exactly you are upset at? There is no reason to leave things up in the air, just be specific. Instead of just writing a long message, you could of just stated exactly who you were referring to in each occurrence.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 04:15:30 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2007, 04:27:06 PM »
Hello DownwithIslam, and good day to you.

There's nothing convoluted in my message.   It's an admonition to all those involved in this thread to stop the the personal insults, aspersions, and over the top attacks, which are against all forum rules.   We're not to speak to each other in the same manner that we speak to our enemies, and that's a lesson you'd be do well in learning.

I don't ever want to see you call for the death of a member here again, DownWithIslam.  Nor do I wish to see anymore name calling with respect to the Rabbi's, which Chaim himself has said he discourages.  If you wish to criticize, do so, and do so intelligently.  I believe you can.

Kindest regards as always,
Christopher.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Joe Schmo

« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2007, 04:35:11 PM »
Hello friends, and good day to all.

I have been monitoring this thread in the hopes that the men of this forum would reach a consensus considering we're all members, and obviously share similar goals.   It hasn't happened, and instead this thread has continued to devolve into an embarrassing display of name-calling, aspersions, and attacks.

I am disappointed in the ease in which some of our members attack each other and level vicious personal attacks against their fellow JTF'ers.   It's as if there's no concept or respect for the fact that regardless of our differences, our very presence here indicates a soul that's in the right place, a heart that yearns for the redemption of the world.   In this theead I've seen folks speaking to each other not as friends with a disagreement, but as distrusting, disloyal enemies. 

How dare anyone of you speak to your fellow members with this kind of tone? 

Some of you have made the most outrageous comments and questions on the ASK JTF segment to Chaim Ben Pesach yet Chaim NEVER turned on you.  He never spoke to you as you have done to each other.  He never slandered any of you in a way that would indicate anger, distrust, or disloyalty.  He never screamed or called you enemies or traitors as you have done here even if your comments or questions could be construed as such. He spoke to every single one of you with respect, love, and courtesy for one simple reason:  Because he knows, as I know, that at the end of the day we all have the same goal in mind, and for that reason I care about every one of you, just as he cares about you, and you for him.

There is no reason that the Rabbi's need to be attacked in the manner they have been.  Chaim has already advised us against this, and out of respect for him and this forum it stops now.   There's no basis or justification for questioning Chaim's claims about his involvement in the JDL or denigrating in any capacity his lifelong struggle in defense of the Jewish idea.  This as well with no longer be tolerated, and I will be personally deleting posts which go over the line from here on out.   

It’s pointless to denigrate one individual in order to boost up another.   Frankly it's irrational, and downright immature.   All criticism of Chaim, and the Rabbi's IS allowed, but name-calling, vicious attacks, and aspersions ARE NOT.   You do NOT have to put down person A, in order to promote person B.   Everyone person in this world stands on their own merits, not on the merits (or lack thereof) of others.

I expect every single one of you to follow these admonitions from here on out, or else I will personally begin to delete posts as I stated above, and handing out disciplinary action in accordance with our rules if necessary.   This is the final warning on this topic.   These threads DRIVE people away, and turn off potential supporters, and are completely avoidable and unnecessary.   I don't want to see anyone calling on the banning of our long standing members, casting them to hell here, slandering Chaim or the Rabbi’s etc. here or in any other thread.

Sounds reasonable.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2007, 04:39:14 PM »
Untilshilohcomes, do you speak as formally as you write?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2007, 04:57:29 PM »
Yeah, Down, I read what he said, basically he was saying that he believes the lies of Shabak officers like Haivri and Irv Rubin over Chaim himself or Rabbi Kahane (zt"l) or the actual people in the JDL.

Next thing you know Dominater will be cursing Rabbi Kahane himself and Jonathan Pollard.

Again with the Exaggerating.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2007, 06:15:34 PM »
We already had a meeting in Queens College several months ago that I organized but only CJD showed up. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »
That's a shame that only one person showed up.  If you have another meeting and inform us on the fourm, I'm sure people will show up.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2007, 07:48:48 PM »
Ummmmm, Until Shiloh Comes, you must not be listening to all the Ask JTF programs. While Chaim did say a few months ago that Calling the rabbi names was unhelpful, on a more recent show he was asked about it and he was much more lenient in regards to calling specifically Ovadia Yosef names. He said on the JTF fORUM, PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO ATTACK OVADIA YOSEF AND IT IS ACCEPTABLE HERE. Until Shiloh Comes, you seem to be very selective in your criticism, completely ignoring the fact that I was called names, guaranteed that I would burn an hell and you said nothing to condemn the fact that Chaim ben pesach was slandered. I am sure you would love to ban me because I am more right wing than you but you have to understand that banning me would hurt the forum more than it would hurt me. Sure I would Miss the forum if I was banned but then their would be a very small number of people who would be willing to stick up for Chaim. Their are only a handful of people who I have seen be willing to give it their all in support of Chaim. I know it is sometimes fun to flex your muscles and to threaten banning upon a member but you have to understand that it is not punishing me. I would miss everyone on this forum greatly and I plan on being a JTF member for life but if I am banned because I am uncompromisingly right wing then I am OK with that. I will not water down my message and I will not cease to defend myself for fear of being banned and I am sure many of the friends I have made on here would not be happy to see me banned. Please check with Cahim Ben Pesach himself and see what he says about my message. Don't make the decision on your own.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »
Christopher, a while back I made a legitimate thread asking for the Scriptural basis of not attacking any rabbis--I really wanted to know what verses and passages state this. Nobody ever gave me a straight response.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2007, 08:48:24 PM »
Chaimfan, Christopher has only criticised and threatened me, he ignores the violations of all the Chaim Ben Peasach haters and overall jewish anti semites.