Poll

How Will The Muslim Building on the Temple Mount Eventually Be Removed?

Jewish Extremists will eventually be successful in removing it
2 (14.3%)
Christian Extremists for their own ideological reasons will remove it
0 (0%)
Muslims Will Destroy it to achieve some political goals
0 (0%)
Muslims Will Aim at some Jewish Site but by Mistake Their Bombs will Hit the Dome of the Rock
1 (7.1%)
A Miracle will cause the Building To Be Removed and Replaced by a Temple Without Human Intervention
2 (14.3%)
A pro-Kahanist Government will come to power in Israel and they will do it
6 (42.9%)
An Anti-Islam Leader of a Non-Jewish Country as part as a struggle against Islam will arrange for its destruction
1 (7.1%)
The Muslims will realize their religion is nonsense and destroy it on their own free will
0 (0%)
A Change in the Muslim religion will occur and they will conclude it is immoral to steal the Temple Mount site from the Jews
0 (0%)
The Muslims will be forced to trade the Temple Mount for something more important to them
1 (7.1%)
None of the Above
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: How Will The Muslim Building on the Temple Mount Eventually Be Removed?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
In particular I am interested in finding out what percentage thinks that the Building will be removed by  Natural Means and what percentage by either supernatural means or a radical change in human behavior from what we've seen in the past

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It will be a miracle, Yehi Ratzon (May it be HIS will), that a Kahanist styled government comes to power by popular vote and is able to get a majority in the knesset, and it will be the will of the leader to do HIS will...

No matter what the rebuilding of the Temple will be a miracle. And it was close to being reality in 1967, the closest thing in my lifetime to open miracles...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
...and the Jewish Moshiach will rebuild it. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I have no idea. God willing it will be destroyed.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
An Earthquake will destroy it. See the Haftarah of Sukkot. Of course if the Redemption is hastened, a Jewish government will remove it. The Haftarah of Sukkot speaks about the End of Days (In its time?).

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Quote from Dan Ben Noah
I voted for the Kahanist government because I couldn't vote for the Jewish "extremists" removing it because there is nothing extreme about removing a terrorist mosque from the Temple Mount except in the sense that it would be extremely awesome.
What I meant by extremists is that they are outside the consensus of the mainstream.
Sometimes the mainstream is off and it is good to be an extremist.
In any case the question that arises, if someone outside the consensus got rid of the mosque would G-d create the political situation afterwards to make it stay off the Temple Mount or would we see the
self-haters build the mosque back with twice the quality at the Jewish taxpayers expense?
Or would there end up being some type of sharing arrangement, such as took place after Baruch Goldstein acted in Hebron (Chevrone).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The PA must be reading JTF these days... This story just appeared on A7's website...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181664#.U5qOOHWx3UY

PA Official: Israel Planning to Blow Up Al-Aqsa

Former PA minister says "Jewish extremists" are planning to fly a drone packed with explosives into the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

By Dalit Halevi and Elad Benari
First Publish: 6/13/2014, 4:12 AM

Mahmoud al-Habash, formerly the Palestinian Authority (PA) Minister of Religious Affairs and now a consultant to PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, claimed Thursday that Israel is planning to blow up the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

Habash cited as proof of his accusations a tiny aircraft equipped with a camera that flew over the mosque.

The plot to bomb Al-Aqsa, he claimed, is being planned by “extremist Jewish organizations” and may be carried out by launching a drone with a large amount of explosives or a small plane being flown by a Jewish suicide bomber.

Habash called on the international community and the Arab and Muslim world to immediately intervene to save the mosque from the impending danger and to force the “Israeli occupation” to stop its “crimes” against the holy places to Islam in “Palestine”.

In addition, he called on Arabs and Muslims all over the world come to Jerusalem to protect it from the "occupation" which, claimed Habash, seeks to Judaize the city.

The comments should not come as a surprise, as the PA consistently baselessly accuses Israel of plotting to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

The most common libel used by PA officials is that Israel wants to demolish the mosque in order to build a Holy Temple in its place.

PA officials have also claimed that Israel is planning to engineer an earthquake to destroy the mosque. They have also accused Israel of using chemicals to erode the foundations of the mosque so that it will collapse.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I'm startled that 2 JTF members voted for the 'Temple descending from heaven' theory...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The muslims should know that their days are numbered on the Temple Mount.

They are rioting, desecrating, and doing evil on our Holy place (the site of the Holy of Holies).

Soon their riots will cease, their breath will cease, and they will fall on their faces...

But witness how they behave...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Howsoever it happens but it will happen only for the good, better and the best.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm startled that 2 JTF members voted for the 'Temple descending from heaven' theory...

I voted for that because the poll only offered the two together. I believe a miracle will destroy it (an Earthquake) and then the Jews will build the Temple.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
PA officials have also claimed that Israel is planning to engineer an earthquake to destroy the mosque. They have also accused Israel of using chemicals to erode the foundations of the mosque so that it will collapse.

They're right. G-d is a Jewish scientist. But they're crazy if they think humans can make Earthquakes. I guess it's the Muzzie version of global warming. It also reminds me of how Barry Chamish says that people were infected with cancer as part of conspiracies. Cancer is not contagious and only develops on its own (unless exposed to harmful rays).

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer

I voted for that because the poll only offered the two together. I believe a miracle will destroy it (an Earthquake) and then the Jews will build the Temple.

I favor that outcome. More than half the time, I still can't believe I hail from muslim folks. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
To most religious Jews the concept of stepping inside the temple mount, in particularly the inside perimeter of the first temple is extreme and even taboo. If we can't enter the site how are we supposed to rebuild the temple?

...Oh on second thought I think technological innovations can make it possible to first clean up the Islamic mess off the temple mount, and then rebuild the temple with machines without actually stepping into the forbidden zone.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Of course I am only guessing at this question, but I do know how God works and I think he will have a strong hand in some thought process with the Muslim community, that will allow the Jews to build the temple in that spot...it will happen and God will be devine in orchestrating it...Never doubt it for One Minute.