Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 449 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 14, 2014, 09:02:04 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:37:07 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Border patrol can't turn away Mexican gang members
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 10:38:36 AM »
The Border Patrol are now babysitters for all the illegal children coming from Central America...they can't watch for the terrorists crossing the borders now can they?   What kind of Communicable diseases are coming across with these people?  Sars, Chicken pox, Tuberculosis...something we don't recognize?....(Outbreak)?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 04:51:30 PM »
The O administration has shredded the constitution and mocks all law. Despite claiming to have a law degree this man has nothing but contempt for the rule of law. The laws which he has violated are stacking up and soon I think the call for impeachment will be heard. G-d willing, may he save us from this evil man.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 05:07:52 PM »
The O administration has shredded the constitution and mocks all law. Despite claiming to have a law degree this man has nothing but contempt for the rule of law. The laws which he has violated are stacking up and soon I think the call for impeachment will be heard. G-d willing, may he save us from this evil man.
Have mercy  :::D By the time the impeachment process gets rolling his full time in office will expire... People should concentrate on voting bad politicians out of office in the next few up coming elections... That will do far more to send a positive message then anything else I can think of... Sadly even the best of what can possibly run for office leaves a great deal to be desired... Listen close to most and you will hear a lot of problematic policy of all sorts they all hope get under the radar.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 10:37:56 PM »
Have mercy  :::D By the time the impeachment process gets rolling his full time in office will expire... People should concentrate on voting bad politicians out of office in the next few up coming elections... That will do far more to send a positive message then anything else I can think of... Sadly even the best of what can possibly run for office leaves a great deal to be desired... Listen close to most and you will hear a lot of problematic policy of all sorts they all hope get under the radar.
I don't agree! This arse hole should be impeached and locked up, to show the left what he has done is illegal! And... to neutralize his executive order's!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.